Alisa Sue Photography Reviews

Alisa Sue Photography 5
Alisa Sue Photography 6
Alisa Sue Photography 7

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

I found Alisa Sue searching online for a photographer near Venice, FL for our destination wedding. I fell in love with her photography, and could not have been happier with how things turned out! It was great working with Alisa during our wedding. She is fun and bubbly but also QUICK and gives GREAT direction in setting up people in photos. She has an eye for balancing the different heights of people and colors of the outfits with the surrounding environment. She brought energy and creativity that inspired some of the most beautiful photos we could have hoped for. I would encourage anyone looking for a great photographer to contact Alisa Sue now, she is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/29/2015

We had both our Engagement and Wedding photos done by Alisa Sue Photography. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! We aren't exactly the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Alisa made it fun and exciting. Her photography and editing are wonderful, her outgoing personality was a huge plus, and she has packages to suit any budget!! Thanks Alisa!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I hired Alisa Sue to capture our wedding day and we are so incredibly happy we did! She is beyond amazing! She was so great in posing us in the positions that she knew looked best and was so enthusiastic when capturing our special moments. In our case, we were racing against the clock that is mother nature and didn't have much time for photos because of light. She was absolutely amazing in getting us all our photos we wanted with family and the bridal party. She has such a creative eye and knows what shots are going to look great, she made it so fun getting all the amazing photos. She made it so easy, she knew how to pose us and where to position us and had the best and most creative ideas. There is so much that goes into a great shoot and you really need someone as experienced and talented as Alisa to make sure your photos are truly remarkable. I've seen a sneak peek at a few of our pictures and are freaking out how unbelievable they look! We were beyond impressed with her and would recommend her to everyone. She is so fun to work with and her enthusiasm and excitement when capturing our event resonated within us. Alisa.....you are the best!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Alisa is so wonderful to be around! She has a personality that makes you feel like you've known her for years. She did our Engagement pictures and then our Wedding Day pictures also. She is very bubbly, professional, and talented. Her prices are extremely fair as well.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Alisa was AWESOME! She showed up and dove right in snapping this and that! She was full of energy and made me feel so beautiful and sexy on my wedding day! I do not even remember how I found her but it was meant to be! She is super talented and had a great eye. We will definitely work with her again as we build our family. Thank You!
    XOXO
    Nicole and Ty

Sent on 11/15/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

I wish I could give more then a 5.0. We were absolutely blown away with Alisa! She was extremely easy to work with and made our day just an absolute blast. I will use her from here on out for EVERYTHING!! I just can even explain how wonderful it was to have our wedding captured so perfectly by her... Her photographs are just beautiful!

Sent on 06/06/2014
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Best photographer ever!!!! Super fun to work with and best prices! Pictures are always stunning for all her work. Just received my wedding photos and they turned out amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Rare Husbands point of view (which is important believe it or not): Alisa was a friend of a friend of my bride to be. I looked over her portfolio and ultimately trusted Bride to make the right call. We did all the standard pictures, and some specific ones we wanted. She easily adapted to a venue she had never been to before, picking out locations, backdrops, and lighting. Of course she was open to impromptu suggestions we thought of too. I barely noticed Alisa at the reception. She was subtly working her magic the whole time. We got our few preview pictures while we were on the honeymoon and... "Wow." When we finally got the whole evening, she captured everything.
    My wedding was 3 years ago, and I look at the picture books featuring 99% of Alisa's pictures. Her photography style is very natural, soft backgrounds, with exactly the right focus. She is knows when to change a pose, how to frame her shots, where she needs to be to get the proper angle, and is passionate about her art.
    Not only did she do our wedding, but we invited her to do a session at our home when our son was born, and a 3rd time for his first birthday. I'm looking forward to seeing what she can surprise us with next time.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Kim · Married on 05/18/2013

I was referred to Alisa by another photographer in Sarasota and am so thankful that she was available to photograph our wedding! Alisa was really interested in finding out the details of our wedding and what type of photos we wanted. She has the type of personality that makes you feel like you've known her for years. Her humor and style of taking pictures made the entire day comfortable and so much fun! I cannot thank Alisa enough for capturing "us" and the memories we will have from such a special time in our lives:)

Sent on 06/09/2013
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 04/27/2019

Best photographer to have at your wedding

Alisa (and her husband) photographed our wedding and it was one of the best experiences we had with a vendor. Her photos turned out beautifully and we were very pleased with the end results (her photos are true to her style so view her website gallery and if you like what you see, you'll get the same high quality & style) but the best part about hiring Alisa was Alisa herself — her personality is just so outgoing and playful that she had us laughing and laid back the entire event. She put everyone at ease, and handled even the most stubborn family members with tact and a contagious positive attitude ;) My husband and I had never participated in a formal photo shoot before but Alisa encouraged us, laughed with us, teased us and just generally made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire evening of photos. Even our formal posed photos came out looking so natural and gorgeous; it's truly a testament to her ability that the staged photos didn't come out looking staged or stilted at all!

Her talent is no secret (she came highly recommended by my other vendors) so she's usually booked solid, which means she can't always respond right away, but to make up for that, she has several worksheets/questionnaires that she used to help us think ahead about what kind of photos we wanted, what angles we didn't like, who should be in the formal photos etc, and then she followed that to a T at the wedding, to make sure she got everything we asked for. So I highly recommend you take advantage of that resource; we found it to be an incredibly helpful tool in planning the wedding overall, not just the photos!

All in all, I'm sure there are a lot of talented photographers out there, but if you want someone who you will enjoy spending 7+ hours with on your big day, hire Alisa!! She was professional, efficient, talented and above all, an absolute joy and pleasure to work with. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Alisa's photos are beautiful. We got our photos in about 6 weeks. What I really liked about her is that she was fast and whipped my husband into shape with a joking/jovial assertiveness to get the pictures we needed. He was not keen on missing too much time away from the reception and we got to the cocktail hour with 15-20 minutes before dinner! She even managed to go back and get us on the beach for sunset. My advice to any bride, no matter which photographer you use is to make a shot list so that you get the pictures you want. Thanks Alisa!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kylie · Married on 03/17/2017

Alisa was a DREAM! I cannot say enough good things about working with her for our wedding!
    We only had three months to plan for our wedding and Alisa held our hand throughout the entire process.
    The icing on the cake was meeting her in person the week of our wedding - so bubbly and outgoing! There were a lot of screwups from our venue and Alisa helped us to make lemonade out of lemons.
    The cherry on top was getting the photos back - wow! I love the lighting of the photos, the poses that looked natural and how she really captured the day.
    I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/31/2017