Alicia's Unique Designs Reviews

8 | Plainview, NY

8 Reviews for Alicia's Unique Designs

Victoria · event on 02/22/2014

I had asked Alicia to make bracelets for my bridesmaids, I gave them to the girls as gifts and they absolutely loved them! They came out beautiful and better then I could have imagined. She was very helpful and patient with me when it came to designing the bracelets (I was very indecisive). She always got back to me in a timely manner and was a pleasure to work with. The girls wear their bracelets all time and many have asked me for her information so they can order more jewelry from her. I will definitely be asking Alicia to design my jewelry for my wedding! Thank you Alicia!!!

Kim · Married on 11/02/2013

Alicia custom made my Jewelery as well as sets for all 6 of my bridesmaids. The sets are timeless and elegant and great quality! Can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 03/12/2014
  • nicole

nicole · event on 09/21/2013

I needed invitations for a pinup themed bridal shower. I knew right away, Alicia was my girl. As a previous customer, I already knew I was in for a treat working with her. It's no surprise that Alicia exceeded my expectations! I can only imagine how frustrating this was for her, as I was one of 5 decision makers, but she never floundered! Always very professional, Alicia collected our ideas and made the perfect invitations! She even made 'vintage' bracelets for our game prizes! I seriously want to keep throwing events just to work with her again!

Kate · event on 07/28/2013

Working with Alicia was a wonderful experience! She was extremely prompt, extremely professional and, of course, such a pleasure to work with. I will most certainly be using her services again. :)

Diana · event on 06/08/2013

My invitations were adorable. Alicia did such a great job to fit the theme of my nursery. Everyone loved them!

Jennie · event on 04/21/2013

Last April I hosted a baby shower. My daughter loves Disney, so naturally her shower had to have a Disney theme. Alicia designed a gorgeous, adorable, unique invitation that was all about Disney. Not only did my guests respond to our party, they also responded and commented about how adorable our invitations were. They all wanted to know where I found such cute invitations. I was able to proudly recommend Alicia's Unique Designs and how wonderful her products are!

• nicole

nicole · Married on 08/26/2011

Alicia was one of the easiest vendors to work with! My bridesmaids loved their jewelry! It's always a pleasure to work with someone who takes such pride in their work like she does!

Sent on 03/14/2014

I was in the bridal party and we wore Alicia's Designs jewelry.. I've never been more pleased with hand made jewelry before, I was nervous it may break but once I saw the pieces I knew they were made carefully and correctly.. I still wear the jewelry for events and get a lot of use out of it. Very pleased.