Alicia Wiley Photography Reviews

Alicia Wiley Photography 3
Alicia Wiley Photography 4
Alicia Wiley Photography 5

Keely · Married on 04/22/2016

Alicia was the second shooter for our wedding in DC this spring. She captured some great moments that I didn't even realize she was shooting. Would definitely recommend her work.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Carla · Married on 01/31/2016

She is the best. She photographed our elopment and every picture was breathtaking. She captured the emotion perfectly and our whole family was able to enjoy our special day through her photos. Thanks Alicia for being so amazing!

Alicia Wiley Photography 6
    Alicia Wiley Photography 7
    Alicia Wiley Photography 8
    Alicia Wiley Photography 9
    Alicia Wiley Photography 10
    Sent on 02/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

I stumbled upon Alicia on Craigslist of all places while looking for wedding decor. I was impressed by Alicia's work on her website and I reached out. Alicia responded to me almost immediately with pricing and information. I am so happy that I decided to proceed with hiring Alicia as our wedding photographer. Included in Alicia's package was engagement photos, along with the wedding day photos. Alicia was super easy to work with for scheduling the date for engagement shots. The images were turned around within a two week window and they looked great! Alicia was willing to go move around for different shots and ensured that we could do whatever we wanted in our allotted time. Alicia also provided great suggestions and feedback for us to make sure we got the best images possible.

My wedding was one week ago and Alicia showed up nicely dressed and ready to work. She managed to wrangle my goofy groomsmen with ease. I received four high res sneak peek wedding images within 24 hours, I can't ask for a quicker turn around than that! I can't wait to see how the rest of the wedding day shots turned out!

I highly recommend Alicia to anyone seeking a pro photographer.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2015

Alicia was so fantastic! She was quick in responding to my many questions. She was my saving grace on our big day when she was the only one who knew how to bustle my dress!! She was much more than a photographer; she was like a lifelong friend! I'd highly recommend having Alicia capture your day!

Heather · Married on 10/17/2015

Alicia was fantastic! We were a little behind schedule (go figure) and she was very adaptable. She was still able to get all of the shots that we wanted. I would definitely recommend her to my friends!

Natalie · Married on 10/15/2015

Alicia was fabulous! She came all the way to California for our wedding and was very professional as well as fun. I loved how she was able to bring the best out in us without it feeling robotic. She is just as excited as you are about your wedding day and it's contagious. She made us feel very comfortable even though it was crazy hot on our wedding day and we were in fall attire :). You can't go wrong hiring Alicia, I wish I had more stars to give.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Holly · Married on 09/26/2015

Alicia was so easy to communicate with she was sure to put personal touches and capture special moments in her photographs. She was punctual and didn't make us feel rushed or take up too much of our limited time at the wedding. I would 100% recommend her company.

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Alicia was so kind, calm, and professional on our special day. She captured some amazing moments that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Kelly · Married on 07/31/2015

We had an amazing experience working with Alicia. The only difficult thing is choosing which photos to get printed and displayed in our home because every single photo is just fantastic!!!!

Kassandra · Married on 06/14/2015

Alicia is amazing! After debate, my husband and I planned a small, private wedding in less than a week. I got in touch with Alicia on a Monday and was lucky enough to find out she was available on Sunday. She was able to capture our small wedding with such beauty, using the surroundings to her advantage. I couldn't have asked for better pictures to remember our day. Did I mention we surprised her as well?! ;-)

Taylor · Married on 06/12/2015

Alicia was wonderful! She made my wedding day a breeze and captured the important moments. My husband and I loved that we recieved all of the pictures on a custom drive to print later. Alicia arrived early on my day and was somehow able to contain my bridal party of 17 throughout the group shots. I refer all of my friends to Alicia!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Micah · Married on 06/06/2015

Alicia was fantastic! She came out earlier in the month to view the site and look at the right places to take photos. On the day of the event, Alicia took the time and effort to make sure the photos came out perfectly! We were so happy with everything Alicia did!

L. · Married on 06/06/2015

Alicia was recommended by a friend. It was the best recommendation. We were in need of a professional photographer for our wedding renewal ceremony. Alicia is a pleasure to work with and truly cares about the couples she is providing the service to. She met us at our ceremony location to get a feel of where the best areas were to take photographs. She wanted to get a background of how we met, what our interest are, and our family dynamic. The best part is that she is also affordable and willing to work within your budget.

Anne · Married on 04/18/2015

Sorry my review is a little late. Alicia was awesome! No awkward moment and she's very knowledgeable. Everyone loved our photos. Although the memories will be forever in our hearts, the photos that she took will help us preserve our special moments. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Alicia was absolutely AMAZING! Most importantly, she was so much fun, sweet, and sincere on the day of our wedding. I knew we were in good hands. We had such a fun time taking photos with her - and this is from someone who hates being in pictures. Logistically, she was immediately responsive and flexible, even when I called her on a Thursday to ask if she was available for an elopement on that weekend. When I let her know that we were waiting on a response from two venues in Baltimore, she was so easy going and just told us to let her know as soon as we confirmed a location. She was available by email and phone, and made sure she knew what we were looking for on our big day. On the day of the event, she arrived early, and was ready to go and help out with choosing the best spot based on lighting and background. We loved that she knew what she was doing and helped guide us. She had great creative ideas for our rings, and our pictures didn't feel forced at all. We honestly had so much fun with Alicia and even took some fun photos with her to remember her role in our day. I would 110% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Alexa · event on: 02/28/2015

Working with Alicia has been incredible. She is a Baltimore-based photographer, but traveling up to 100 miles is included in her packages. It was important to us to stay around $1,000-$1,200 and to retain the printing rights to our photos. My fiance and I found Alicia through an internet search, and after reviewing her extremely detailed and beautiful website, we decided to book her for our wedding. She offers several options for portrait sessions and wedding packages, so we were able to find a package that worked well for our wedding day and for our budget. Alicia is extremely easy to work with; she is highly responsive by email and by phone, and she sent us information packets to help us formulate our wedding day schedule and ideal poses/photos we want to make sure are captured. She even told us about a discount she was running on mini portraits, which we used for our engagement photos. When the weather was calling for snow on the morning of our shoot, she had no problem rescheduling the shoot the night before so that we could wait for better weather. My fiance and I are not very photogenic, but in our photos we look like the best possible versions of ourselves. Alicia had the photos to us in just one week and still managed to send us fun sneak peek photos before that! Plus, we got the photos through a digital download and on disc. Make sure to follow her company's Facebook page, which posts lots of information and promo codes. Thanks to her talent and reasonable rates, we are able to have a second set of engagement photos done and still stay in our budget! We could not be happier with her services, and it's been such a stress reliever to know we have a professional and dependable photographer.

Sent on 03/20/2015

J · Married on 09/15/2017

Great photographer. Suggested poses and allowed us to be ourselves.
    We received a complimentary engagement shoot, which we loved.
    Also, the sneak peek photos of our wedding were available the same night!
    Would definitely recommend.