Alicia White Photography Reviews

30 | Charlotte, NC

30 Reviews for Alicia White Photography

Abbey · Married on 09/01/2012

I can't even begin to describe how special it was to be be able to catch up with you and share the weekend, share my friends and family, and share the memories of my wedding day with you. I absolutely LOVED having you in WV!! So many family and friends have complimented you and your work and can't wait to see pictures! I hope you know what a gift you have for both your art and people. You just have a knack to make them feel comfortable, loved and special :) Keep it up - anyone who books you is so very lucky!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Dr. Amy · Married on 07/21/2012

This girl is phenomenally talented. She is able to capture precious moments that are typically felt internally but not even consciously noticed. I would recommend Alicia to anyone without even the slightest bit of reservation.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Vanessa · Married on 11/04/2011

I could go on all day about how wonderful Alicia was to work with. From the moment that I contacted her she answered all of my emails right away. She was so open to listen to ideas that my fiance and I had and worked hard to make the engagement session a representation of us. She captured our love in the most perfect way. Everything looks natural and felt totally comfortable as it was all happening. I felt like we were all old friends by the end of the session. Not only is her talent outstanding, but her lovely personality made our session with her even more valuable!

Sent on 01/06/2012
  • W

Amy · Married on 10/02/2011

We felt like we hit the jackpot with Alicia! My husband and I were a little nervous about being in front of the camera for our engagement photos, but Alicia made us feel extremely comfortable. Once we saw the images we were even more excited for our wedding day photos. Alicia's relaxed and fun nature makes her a blast to work with. I felt like we were instant friends and my bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about how much they loved her too! Being a recent bride herself, Alicia can easily relate to all that goes into planning a wedding and I really appreciated that as she walked through the process with me. Besides your bridesmaids, the photographer is often the only other person with you the entire day of the wedding, from start to finish, and I couldn't have asked for a better person than Alicia to take on that responsibility. We were so thrilled with all of our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Brieanna · Married on 07/16/2011

Alicia is an AMAZING photographer! She has such a great personality and a way about her that makes you feel so comfortable during photo shoots. I clicked instantly with Alicia and I booked her for both my engagement photos AND wedding before I even personally met her! She is so genuine and really wants to help make your special day flawless. Alicia created BEAUTIFUL engagement photos and was a JOY to have at my wedding. Her talent and kind personality surpasses any other photographer I have ever met. She went above and beyond to capture my perfect wedding day. I was so impressed with her photos and her quality of service that I recommended her to two of my other friends who were planning weddings only months after mine. If you are looking for a photographer who genuinely cares, is flexible and understanding of your crazy wedding planning schedule, and has an AMAZING talent of photography, Alicia White is the PERFECT choice.

Sent on 04/11/2012