Alicia Schneider Photography Reviews

35 | Norton, MA

35 Reviews for Alicia Schneider Photography

Mandi · Married on 08/07/2011

Alicia was absolutely wonderful. I definitely recommend her for your big day. She and her husband work as a team to capture the day. They both have such an amazing talent. The pictures were not only beautiful but reflected our style. We fell in love with little special moments that they caught. The wedding day is so busy you seem to miss all of the little things going on around you. Alicia caught them all! You can see her love for her work in the photos. If you are looking for someone who is sweet, professional and talented hire Alicia Schneider Photography.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Erin · Married on 04/30/2011

Alicia was both my Engagement and Wedding Photographer... and I could not be happier! I have so much to say, where to start...

Alicia shot my engagement session in June 2010. She was extremely flexible with time and location, and provided us lots of direction once we started shooting. We had a blast, and it showed in our pictures. We did 2 locations- Roger Williams Park and Slater Park Carousel. Looking back I wish we had done beach themed engagement photos (cliche, I know, but I do love the way all of her beach engagement shoots came out). The turn around time for the photos to be edited and posted online were extremely fast. The quality of the pictures were great, and she took some really fun "poses".

We ended up using Alicia for our Save the Dates- which was a breeze and took a lot off of my plate. She created a postcard style design that was just perfect- we wanted something with very little text other then our names, date, and wedding website. We used my favorite shot for the front and a smaller picture on the back. For the quantity and production hours the cost was very reasonable- I received countless compliments on them.

As the wedding date got closer (April 30, 2011) we touched base on time line and what shots we wanted. This time was a bit hectic for me as we changed wedding venues 9 weeks before the wedding, but Alicia was extremely helpful and flexible.

The day of my wedding Alicia came to where we were getting ready (my mother-in-laws) and took some of the most incredible pictures of us getting ready. A few pictures of my cousin helping me with my veil were most touching, as I was wearing our deceased grandmother's that was originally worn in the 1940's. Alicia captured the excitement (and nervousness!) of the morning perfectly. While Alicia was shooting us, her assistant took some equally awesome pictures of my husband and his groomsmen getting ready. They were black and white, and so fun (with 13 groomsmen, they had to be having a blast!).

The ceremony pictures were lovely. My most favorite set of photo's, however, are the "formal" shots of the wedding party. We got married at Showcase Live at Patriot Place in Foxboro, so our background was Gillette Stadium. The pictures are just incredible. We had a HUGE wedding party, so we took a ton of pictures on the steps next to CBS Scene, in front of the Stadium, the Hall of Fame, and winding steps that have these really cool vines on them. We even got all of the 12 bridesmaids sitting in the ticket booth windows. The final shots were gorgeous- the colors, everything!

Alicia took equally impressive shots of inside the venue- all of the little details a bride takes pride in. The day went by so quickly, so having such amazing pictures to look back on is invaluable. The pictures of the reception completely captured the fun vibe we were going for- after all, we did get married in a concert venue!

We received a preview of some our of pictures while on our honeymoon, which I was clearly ecstatic to view. The rest of the pictures went up on the website within 7-10 days, and our proof book came shortly after that. Side note- the level of detail and professionalism Alicia displays through the presentation of any of her products is incredible and unmatched. All of her products (proofs, save the date cards, thank you cards) that I have received have been given to me in a lovely bag accompanied by a handwritten note. Alicia makes you feel as though you are the only bride in the world.

I cannot comment on my photo album yet as I have been slacking picking out the pictures I want, so I will be sure to update my review when I receive it. I have no doubts it will exceed all of my expectations, like all of the other finished products from Alicia so far.

I have personally recommended Alicia to my best friend and cousin, both of which are using her for their engagement and wedding photos (August 2011 and June 2012).

Alicia Schneider Photography is 5 stars all around!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Andrea · Married on 03/12/2011

When you look back at your photos and wanna feel like your special day was just yesterday the Alicia Schneider Photography is for you. Alicia and her husband are amazing. This photographer has such a natural shot, and elegant at the same time. Everyone that sees the pictures from are special day has nothing but wonderful things to say. Alicia is very professional, and organized. We could not have asked for a better person to work with. Because if her we can keep reliving our special day, and will always have her amazing photos as memories. Thanks Alicia + Neil......A & B....

Sent on 04/13/2011

Amy · Married on 12/04/2010

Alicia was the second shooter for my wedding in Savannah, GA. I had not met Alicia prior to my wedding day but before it was all over I was so happy to have had her be there to capture all the fun, and exciting moments from our wedding. She was very professional and fun to work with. If you want a photographer who is friendly and very easy to work with who will provide you with pictures that you will love to look at and share with for many years then Alicia is it. She has an eye for capturing the most magical moment. There are a few pictures that she took that brought tears to my eyes. Check out her blog and see for yourself. :)

Sent on 12/20/2010

Alicia Schneider Photography's reply:

Thank you Amy! That was really sweet! ;)

Keri · Married on 11/20/2010

Alicia was WONDERFUL to work with!!!! She traveled all the way to Narragansett, RI, shot special photos of getting ready.. and spent over an hour just shooting our wedding and gorgeous pictures on the water.. in November! (Yes, it was freezing!!) Our pictures came out beautiful & we would definitely recommend her to everybody we know!!

Sent on 01/19/2011

Alicia Schneider Photography's reply:

Keri...you and Josh were so wonderful! Thank you for inviting me be be a part of your day...and my prayers are with you for a speedy and safe return of your love!
    xoxo Alicia

My husband & I hired Alicia Schneider Photography for our wedding in February and have so many positive things to say about Alicia and her husband and colleague, Neil. When we first met with Alicia at the start of our vendor selection process, we felt a genuine warmth from her; we knew that we would be in good hands on our wedding day with someone we felt comfortable with and who was also excited about our special day and the little extra details we planned to incorporate into it. For those going through this process now, I cannot stress how important it is to be comfortable with whomever you chose; it will only help you to relax & enjoy the day more...which makes for better photos.
    We opted to work with both Alicia and Neil to be able to have more viewpoints and candid moments captured before & at the wedding. Aside from their amazing photography skills, both Alicia and Neil are very personable, professional and allow for flexibility with the photography package and hours. Alicia was more than happy to take photo requests beyond a traditional "shot list" and she and Neil were adaptable and respectful to faith-based restrictions that impacted photographing certain individuals and events before sundown. In the days following the wedding, I had guests commenting to me about how professional and nice they were, impressed by them even before seeing a single photograph - that says something! So if you're looking for talented photographers to capture an important day in your life, look no further....you'll end up with quality results and as a bonus, be working with really nice people.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Mary Ellen · Married on 07/28/2012

WE COULDN’T ASK FOR MORE- If you want someone who truly cares about you and your big day, who doesn't treat you like you’re just another customer, who genuinely loves the work that she does, and who is a true artist in her craft, then Alicia Schneider Photography is THE BEST option for you. With the package that we chose, we had the privilege of having both Alicia and Neil (for part of the night), and they really captured the essence of the day. Their unique angles and photojournalistic style gave us such amazing pictures that will last a lifetime. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Alicia and her husband Neil are amazing!! I was very pleased with the service provided. Alicia was flexible when meeting with me to discuss our wedding plans. She wanted to meet me at a location that was close to me and at a time that worked for me. Emails has a response within 24 hours. Prices were slightly high and I selected a package that did not include albums, however, they did allow me to make some modifications to the package to meet my needs. Alicia and Neil arrived earlier than expected the day of the wedding. They even stayed a little later in the evening than expected. Photos were provided in just under 30 days!!!!! Which is great! You don't hear that too often. If anything you hear horror stories! Alicia followed up with me often prior to the wedding and was also in touch just shortly after the wedding. She listened to every concern that I had and they both did their best to capture every moment that I had requested, and more! I am in love with the pictures they took and can appreciate the memories I will have to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 05/22/2013

thank you!!! <3

2.6
      2.0
      2.0
      3.5
      1.0

Alicia was really sweet in the beginning. She seemed very accommodating and generous. However, the day of our wedding, she was late getting to our hotel, therefore, we did not get our 'getting ready' pictures. We were disappointed with our final photos and when we expressed our disappointment, she immediately threatened to take us to court for 'defamation of character'. After many many nasty emails from her, we were able to work out a deal to partially makeup for our experience. We were really excited to work with Alicia and have her take beautiful pictures, however, unfortunately for us, I would not recommend her to a friend...partly based on the photos, but mostly because of her lack of professionalism. (****note*** we did NOT fill out and send back the picture form she sent to us because we ran out of time. The day of our wedding, (among most other BASIC and assumed photos) we did not get a photo of my husband and I with his family. We were told that it is our fault for not filling out that form. But, if you chose to work with this company, please be ware, that you must write down every single photo you want (even the basic ones) or you run the risk of not getting one with your new inlaws. ).

I'm really sorry I don't have an amazing review. And trust me, no one is more disappointed than I am to not have a FANTASTIC experience to rave about like everyone else. :(

Sent on 11/12/2013

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

I wish I had a good review, but unfortunately I do not. I would not recommend Alicia and after reading many great reviews, I am sad to think that our experience was simply unlucky. It has been a year and a half from our wedding day and we still have not received the album we paid for in full upfront. We were also promised a credit due to an "unreliable" second shooter that "lost" some of our photos, and it looks pretty clear we will never see that check. I will say of the photos we did receive, Alicia is a talented photographer, but unfortunately not a great business owner. She became defensive and honestly quite nasty with us for having any sort of request or question. I just hope we receive our album and kind finally move on from this frustrating experience.

Sent on 04/23/2015