Alice Joy Weddings and Events Reviews

3 | Lynden, WA

3 Reviews for Alice Joy Weddings and Events

D · Married on 08/25/2017

We hired Alicia as of Day of Coordinator for our Wedding on August, 25th 2017. Alicia was one of the only DOCs within our price range, and after meeting with her in person we clicked and knew she was the one. Alicia was amazing through the whole process, prompt when we reached out with questions and always on time to meetings. Her wealth of knowledge about how to run a wedding truly makes her one of the best DOC out there. We did a Sparkler send off and she made sure we got a blow torch to make it successful. On the wedding day she made sure everything was set up, and checked in with me about anything that wasn't going perfectly and what adjustments we needed to make. Alicia cued us for all the different pieces of our wedding and was extremely flexible even though we were running 5-10 minutes late. If there was any drama behind the scenes we did not have to deal with as Alicia made sure everything was taken care of. I cannot recommend Alicia enough as a DOC. She made our day the best it could be.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sophia · Married on 07/30/2017

Alicia was the most wonderful coordinator/planner we could have hoped for. She gave us lots of great ideas before the wedding day and on the day she ran it so smooth that my husband and I didn’t have a thing to worry about. On top of that she thought and took charge of things we didn’t even think about just because they came up or needed to get done. I was thrilled to have gotten to work with her.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Alicia to be the day-of coordinator at our wedding. She was amazing! Although we hired her for the day-of, she helped us with all of our questions leading up to the wedding, as well. When we met with her a week before the wedding to discuss final plans, she thought of a bunch of things we hadn't thought of during the planning process and got things covered! The day of the wedding, she was positive, professional, and made sure everything fell into place perfectly. It rained right up until when our ceremony started, and Alicia made sure everything went perfectly despite the rainy day! Because of Alicia, I did not have to worry about making sure thing were getting done, and I was able to truly enjoy our day. Things went better than I expected thanks to Alicia's expertise. Plus, Alicia's service is super affordable -- I thought it was more than worth the money to have the peace of mind on the day of the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2017