17 Reviews for AliCaliPhoto.com

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Save the Date (1)
17 AliCaliPhoto.com Reviews

If we could give Alison more than five stars we would! We booked Alison for our wedding after meeting her at a wedding expo. She stood out as a relaxed vendor who truly was looking for a match between herself and her clients and that's exactly what we found. Alison was the only photographer that we met with and instantly felt that she would be right for us. She did an engagement shoot for us and we loved all of our pictures! She even got in contact with the manager of the bar where we met and arranged for us to take some photos there. Alison is so organized and she helped to make our wedding day run so smoothly. She was always on top of things and made everyone feel comfortable while also being very professional. Our photos of the night are beautiful and captured every moment better than we could have ever imagined. She even planned a special shot to take advantage of the snow that we got at the end of our night. Everyone we've spoken to has complemented our amazing photos of our favorite day. We cannot wait to use Alison for all of our future family events.

Profile Picture Jennie, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Highly recommend! She was so accommodating, quick to respond, and really provided a personal touch. I'm so happy we hired her for our wedding. We can look back on our wedding pictures with only positive memories!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

I would highly recommend Alison. We had a small wedding of 10 (including the bride and groom), and she captured all the best moments. She was fun to work with, very attentive, and speedy at sending us the photos just a few days after! She even fixed the rose in my hair (which kept falling out) before shooting our first look, and it stayed secure the whole day. We love every photo, and I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Ali is an amazing photographer -- she’s super organized and on top of everything, sending out friendly reminder emails, which was helpful as I continually forgot things on my wedding to-do list. The engagement photos came out great and made us feel more comfortable in front of the camera! She’s so fun and you’ll honestly love spending the afternoon with her having your photos done!

The final images are beautiful and she definitely got a feel for what we liked best during the engagement shoot in terms of poses, style, etc. We love our wedding photos, we have so many favorite images!! Ali went out of her way to get some amazing, creative shots that we will treasure forever. I would not hesitate to recommend Ali to any other couple -- you won’t be disappointed, she’s an amazing photographer and equally as amazing to work with!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Alison was wonderful. She was the only photographer we interviewed, and honestly she was great from day one. She was available by email, texts and phone, which was great, and was really helpful working with the DJ and wedding coordinator to help the day go smoothly. She even helped get me into my dress and bustle my dress! More importantly, our wedding pictures turned out beautifully. I have been trying to put together our selection of pictures for our wedding book and can not limit my choices because there are so many great ones! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Kaydee, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints

Being artistic and designers, choosing the right photographer was very important to me and my husband. We can not say enough great things about Alison! My husband found her at a bridal show, and brought her materials home for me. When I saw her pictures, I was BLOWN AWAY! All her pictures were stunning. After meeting her in person, we knew we had to hire her! She really listened to our concerns and needs, and worked with us to create a photo package that made us happy. Alison responded promptly to emails, calls, or texts, and was on time for each meeting. She is a true professional who runs an excellent business.
She did our engagement shoot and the photos are outstanding! Her creativity and talent shine in every shot, and she is a BLAST to work with! We could not stop laughing and smiling. My stepmom remarked my husband "looked like a movie star" in the engagement photos.
Just got married this past weekend, and SO happy she shot our wedding. A few days before, we found out it was going to rain. I was very upset, but Alison was quick to calm me down, and come up with ideas and back up plans to still make everything run smoothly. She did a fantastic job, being flexible, and getting the requested shots, while bringing her own eye and style. She had all our families and friends laughing and smiling. I felt so comfortable with her by my side the entire day, and so grateful to have had this artist shoot my wedding day. My husband and I are going to have a hard time figuring out which pictures to frame, a nice problem to have! :0) Thank you, Alison, for capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a freelance designer/someone who has done communications work for major universities and other organizations for more than 10 years, I know good images, more importantly having been on countless shoots for search pieces, brochures, and billboards that ended up on the South East Expressway and MBTA, I know good photographers. Without a doubt, Ali is the most talented photographer I know and I’m so happy that she did the engagement shoot and wedding photographer for our recent wedding. Right from the first meeting we knew Ali was the photographer for us. She took the time to get to know us and discuss with us our wishes and hopes for not only our photos, but the day as a whole. Her use of light is stunning; she added such life to our wedding photos, even in the bland, dead of winter. Her composition is incredible, for our engagement shoot she effortlessly worked in the scenery and props that were meaningful to us, even catching a shot of us in the reflection of a mirror of the Boston Common carousel. Her direction was so thoughtful and gentle, she worked with ease with goofy groomsmen and family that, well have known to be awkward and shy. She is a professional who handled all the business pieces so effortlessly. Most importantly, she treated our special day as if it was the only event she was doing. I know she had lots on her plate, but it didn’t feel that way. She was there for us every step of the way, even brainstorming a potential last minute rain plan that put my bride at ease. Thank you Ali, I’m so grateful for all you did, words aren’t enough, but I hope this small testimonial will help others find a world class photographer that captured the art, experience, and life that made our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Mike, 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Alison is amazing. She was the last of 5 photographers we met with, and the second we met her immediately knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She is so friendly and personable, easy to get a long with, fun to work with, and has a great sense of humor. She feels more like a friend than a vendor, and we loved working with her. Our engagement photos were amazing, and a great way to get to know each other before the wedding. That day was a lot of fun and super go-with-the-flow. Alison was always prompt at answering emails. She helped our wedding day run seamlessly, with low stress, and a lot of fun. She was there for literally anything we needed, and made sure we were well taken care of. She is scarily amazing at remembering names. Within minutes she knew every name of our 16 person wedding party, which also helped things run smoothly. The day of our wedding was extremely windy and cold, but we really wanted outdoor photos so Alison made it happen. She even gave me her jacket while she froze in a t-shirt! We would highly recommend her in a heartbeat to anybody, and would hire her again for non-wedding photo shoots without a question!

Profile Picture User4778661, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alison is absolutely amazing! From the moment I met her she set herself apart from other photographers with her personality and genuine care for helping us to capture our memories! She completely understood what I wanted for photos and was able to take advantage of an unexpected "super moon" that evening. Alison was able to seize the moment and help us to capture a rare opportunity for a stunning photo. Guests even commented about her professionalism, and noticed how she was right there to capture all the right moments without being intrusive. She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love Alison!! She is awesome and my engagement and wedding pictures came out amazing! She was incredibly friendly and professional and made my husband and I feel at ease. My husband can be very awkward when taking pictures but that wasn't the case with Alison! She also had great suggestions for locations for the engagement shoot. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Daryl, 4/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got married November 7, 2014 and had Alison as our photographer. We met her at a bridal expo and loved her personality and work!

Alison was very personable, easy to work with, professional, and great with communication! Any time I had a question, which was often, I usually got a reply within and hour or two. She met with us a couple of times to discuss what we wanted, our plans, etc. and really put us at ease. Alison also worked with our budget and made us feel comfortable. She and her assistant Rob did a wonderful job at our wedding and got us through our cold, windy day with amazing shots. We love our photos!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alison is an amazing photographer!! She is down to earth and a lot of fun! We didn't want a traditional wedding photography package - and she worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted. The pictures are amazing! She and her assistant Rob did an amazing job!
I would recommend her to anyone! Check out her website - you will see what I mean!
Alicaliphoto.com

Profile Picture User3207948, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I met Alison at a Bridal Show in 2012 and decided to use her as my photographer. She is friendly, flexible, and is very personable...one of the easiest people to work with! Both my husband and I are generally camera shy, but she made the day fun and every person felt comfortable. We are so happy with our photos and album, and I think that she is an amazing value, as people I have talked to about her are shocked at what we paid for an engagement shoot, the wedding day, wedding albums, and digital copies of the photos. I can not say enough about her and am so happy with my decision. I have recommended her to all of my friends, and those who have listened to me are equally satisfied.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alison was an absolutely amazing photographer, and we are so glad that we found her for our wedding and engagement photos. She took absolutely stunning, creative, and unique photos that we will cherish for years to come. On top of the amazing quality of her work, Alison is really easy to work with. We communicated with her via email before our engagement photos and our wedding, and she was always quick to respond and very open to any of our suggestions. We loved that she did a mix of artistic photos, as well as more traditional posed shots for our wedding. I've gotten so many comments from friends and family about how much they love our photos, too, so I know it's not just me being biased about my own pictures. Best of all, Alison is really fun to be around and she made taking pictures fun, something that I was afraid might be a bit challenging for my camera-shy husband. For the quality of work and personal service, Alison's price was totally reasonable. I would recommend her without hesitation, and me and my husband are kind of looking for more opportunities to have our pictures taken by her again--she's that good!!

Profile Picture User2959300, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alison photographed our February 2013 wedding and throughout the whole process, she was nothing but wonderful to work with. As one of the first vendors that we decided on, she was instrumental in helping me plan the events of the day and I really appreciated her experience and advice. On top of that- she is a lot of fun and easy to work with and we had many laughs throughout the process. On the day of our wedding, Alison helped to keep everything coordinated and on track. She even broke out her toolbox for emergency wedding gown and bouquet fixes. The photographs of our wedding captured the day beautifully and will be cherished for years to come. I would recommend AliCali’s services to anyone looking for a pleasant and talented photographer who is great at putting her clients at ease with her professionalism.

Profile Picture Allyson, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad I used AliCaliPhoto!!!! She and her assistant were absolutely awesome. I have gotten so many compliments on them. She went above and beyond to accommodate us on our wedding day. Her follow up and professionalism is top notch. Definitely the person I would choose time and time again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our ceremony/reception went from being outdoors to indoors due to horrible rain, and Alison was able to adjust to the new surroundings easily and creatively. She made us all feel very comfortable. She was even able to get very genuine smiles and laughs out of my Husband who does not tolerate long periods of picture taking well. I highly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture User3755992, 2+ years ago, 1 Review