Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 3
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 4
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 5

Sheila · Married on 05/27/2017

One of the first vendors I reached out to (a year in advance) was Ali for Hair and Makeup for my wedding day because of the reviews I saw on different websites. Of course I wanted Ali to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I reached out and she was already booked on that day-I was SO bummed. Ali assured me that she had a great group of girls that were still available for my day. I looked elsewhere but it was turning into hiring a group of girls for hair and a different group of girls for makeup and I liked the idea of having hair and makeup people from the same company because it would be less to coordinate. I decided to go with Ali's group of girls even though I wasn't sure who would be doing my hair and makeup for my big day. I had my hair and makeup done by Christina and Brittni and I can't say enough about how good they were. Cristina is a perfectionist and she works SUPER fast doing everyones hair. At my hair and makeup trial (I totally recommend it-way less stress on the wedding day) I had Cristina do a half updo with braids and my hair was parted on the side (it looked amazing). On my wedding day I switched things up and decided on a different style- again, she was amazing! I had 8 girls getting ready on my wedding day and Cristina did 6 girls hair in no time and everyones hair was awesome. Brittni did my makeup for my wedding day and I felt flawless! I am super fair skinned and although I looked done up, it didn't look overdone. Awesome job on my eyebrows and lips-everything looked great. Angela also did an outstanding job with my bridesmaids and my mom-really great makeup skills. My friends all felt beautiful and we spent almost 5 hours with Angela, Christina, and Brittni getting ready. They were all professional but easy to be around. I also had eyelash extentions done by Remy a few weeks before my wedding- such an awesome job. I would use Ali Lomazzo Beauty again in a second! THANK YOU GIRLS!

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/13/2017

Amazing experience. Very accommodating with scheduling my trial and made it so much fun. We all could not have been happier with the end result!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband's cousin used the Ali Lomazzo beauty team for her wedding day and they all looked absolutely stunning! When I got engaged, she was the first person I contacted for a beauty team recommendation and she RAVED about the ladies that worked on her wedding! I did a little research to understand the cost of hair and makeup and bundling both services with Ali's team was the easiest and most cost effective decision. I was quick to book my hair and makeup trial and they were nothing short of wonderful! My mom has makeup allergies and they were quick to accommodate her schedule as well to get her in for a trial before the big day! On the wedding day the ladies were timely, professional, social, and my girls and I all looked incredible! Every bridesmaid was happy with her hair and makeup - I've never been in a room with 10 females who had no complaints! I would recommend these ladies in a heartbeat - you won't regret it! Shout-out to Qwen and Kai - thank you for making me flawless on the big day!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kerry · Married on 04/01/2017

Ali and her team made my wedding day extra special. After my trial I couldn't wait to see the entire look with my dress and all. The morning of my wedding Ali and her team took my house by storm and made each member of my bridal party more beautiful than the next. She took my vision for a glamorous Bridal look and exceeded it! Ali and her team are both professional and talented. I would highly recommend them to ANYONE who is getting married or has a special event and wants to look and feel gorgeous.

Sent on 06/05/2017

This is my second experience with Ali Lomazzo Beauty and they were just as increidble as the first time. Ali is very timely when it comes to responding to emails and questions. The contract process was so quick and easy and completed all online. On the day of my wedding, Brittney arrived on time and did makeup for myself, 3 bridesmaids, and mom. She was super friendly and I could tell she really enjoys what she does for a living. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Laura · Married on 01/01/2017

Ali and her team were AMAZING! They are all so professional and talented. I had my makeup done by them for my friends wedding and was blown away by the quality of the work. Not to mention how friendly everyone was! Loved the makeup so much I had them come do the makeup for my wedding recently. Being someone that very rarely wares makeup I was nervous! Everyone I've worked with so far knew exactly how to keep my "natural" look but glam it up for the special day! I would highly recommend Ali and her team! :)

Sent on 01/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

Ali and the ALB Team were such a pleasure to work with for my wedding! Ali wen squeezed me in with Christina for a second hair trial when this indecisive bride started to change her mind! The day off we had Christina, Kai and Brittni and they were all on time, super friendly and professional! We have (15) services that day and they all stayed on schedule the whole time. All my girls loved their hair and makeup. At the end of the night I didn't want to take it off. Thank you again for making myself, my bridesmaid and the moms absolutely beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Ali and her team for my wedding. Ali was extremely responsive and helpful with questions and responding to emails. Angela and Stephanie did my bridal hair and makeup. They and Amanda did the hair/make up for my bridal party, mom, and grandmother. They were super accommodating, friendly, fun, and wonderful to work with. I couldn't have been happier! My hair and makeup were perfect. They were wonderful with my grandmother who has dementia, and she loved the way she looked. That meant a lot to me. I would highly recommend Ali and her team!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Ali and her team were absolutely amazing! My wedding party looked gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out! Ali made me feel so beautiful! My day would not have been the same without you! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Sara · Married on 10/30/2016

Ali was very responsive and accommodating right from the start! She took the time to talk with me over the phone while I was still debating vendors which was very helpful. Arianna did my hair and make-up, not only did she do a beautiful job, but she was just super pleasant to be around. It was like having another old friend there while I was getting ready. Amanda did my bridesmaid's hair and everyone was thrilled with the results. The girls were on time day off and they budgeted in enough time between slots so that everything ran smoothly.

Wouldn't change a thing, very happy with my decision to go with Ali Lomazzo.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Paige · Married on 09/24/2016

I did a lot of research for my Vermont wedding and could not find a local vender that was going to satisfy the hair style I desired. Somehow I stumbled upon Ali's information and looked into the work her team did. Being from New Jersey made it seem crazy to have a hair dresser come from RI. It was the best decision I could have made. My hair team consisted of Gwen and Steph. Both woman did an absolutely amazing job on my 7 bridesmaids, 1 Jr. Bridesmaid, and MOG, however I can not say enough about how perfect Gwen's work with my (Brides) hair was. The style I was going for was a complex braid with lots of texture and more on the bohemian side. I went for a trial and loved the outcome, but the day of was to die for and exceeded all of my expectations!! These girls made my day so easy and were such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

Ali and her team are amazing. Ali is so sweet and bubbly and made me feel so comfortable at both my trial and my wedding day! I could not have asked for a better experience!!

Christine · Married on 09/17/2016

Ali's team in amazing! I had Gwen, Brittini, and Christine for hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and they did such a good job. We were all extremely happy with the results, so much so that one of my bridesmaids is now using them for her own wedding! The girls are so fun to work with and really listen to you to give you exactly what you envision. You also cannot beat Ali's prices for the quality of work that you received. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Y

yvo · Married on 09/10/2016

The team is amazing! I have some friends getting married in the future and I already recommended them to use this team. Our makeup was beautiful and our hair stayed in place and looked flawless the whole night. Totally loved the whole experience!

Lori · Married on 09/09/2016

Ali and here team are amazing! I hired them to do wedding hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Every single person loved there hair. They did up-dos, braids, short hair, long hair, super thick curly hair. All of our hair lasted through a (somewhat long) 90 degree beach ceremony, then the whole reception and a 2 hour beach bonfire after party. My hair felt like it had no product but stayed perfect the entire time. My best friend and bridesmaid is a hair dresser, does wedding hair and cannot say enough great things about Ali Lomazzo Beauty. We have a friend getting married next year who already booked them. She is flexible and easy to work with. They are also fun to be around all day while getting ready. Her salon where the trial was held is super cute as well. I have had hair stylist charge more and not do nearly as nice of a job. She is well priced and worth every penny. Highly recommend Ali Lomazzo Beauty.

Thanks again girls!
    Lori

Sent on 09/25/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Ali Lomazzo. It's every bride's dream to look her best on her wedding day, and I'm here to tell you that Ali will help you do just that. My first makeup trial with another vendor was nothing short of a nightmare. I spent the hours after my first trial reading reviews for other vendors and came across Ali's page. I contacted her only a few months before my wedding, and she responded right away. She was able to accommodate me for a trial very quickly, even though her schedule is insane. My makeup trial with Ali went perfectly, and I literally never looked better! Her technique, expertise, and the quality of her products creates a long-lasting, flawless look. Aside from how amazing she is at her craft, Ali is also just an incredibly sweet person. On my wedding day, she did makeup for me, my mom, my mother-in-law, my maid of honor, and one of my bridesmaids, and each woman was THRILLED with the outcome. She listens to what you want, and she executes perfectly. Ali is also a true professional. She provided me with a timeline prior to my wedding day, and she stuck to it. She actually showed up early and finished early, which made the whole 'getting ready' process seamless and not stressful. I could not have been any happier with the way I looked on my wedding day; and for that, I am forever grateful to Ali! Do not waste your time inquiring with other vendors -- Book Ali Lomazzo Beauty today! :) Thank you, Ali!! xoxo

Sent on 09/22/2016

kelly · Married on 08/27/2016

I had my hair and makeup done by Ali for my wedding on August 27 and her team did hair and makeup for 9 girls and a flower girl...Everything was absolutely amazing! Ali and her team are simply the best and such a joy to work with...they are all incredibly talented, efficient, professional, flexible and fun! I think this was the first wedding I was in where every single girl loved their hair and makeup and they got compliments all night long too! I can't thank you all enough for making me feel like my most beautiful self in such an effortless, fun way!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Miranda · Married on 08/06/2016

I found Ali just through a simple Google search for the area and I got so lucky! I had Gwen, Brittney, and Angela for hair and make-up and they made everyone look so beautiful. Additionally, they rolled with the punches and were able to add one more person in day of since they were so ahead of schedule! They worked with all of my bridesmaids with long hair or pixie cuts to simply make them look the best. 100% recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Hilary · Married on 08/05/2016

Ali was amazing and so accommodating to me as an indecisive bride! She was always extremely responsive, flexible, and willing to go out of her way to ensure I felt comfortable with my day of look (I did two trials). On the wedding day, her team was on time and ahead of schedule. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well! I would recommend Ali in an instant.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Rene · Married on 07/29/2016

Ali leads a great team of girls who are very conscientious and passionate about their work. I hired her team to do hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids and I, and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Our makeup also lasted an entire late July day, with everyone sweating and dancing and no AC in the venue! Ali is also super responsive, and always replied to my emails within the day.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Megan · Married on 07/29/2016

PERFECTION! The ALB Team exceeding all of my expectations for my wedding hair and make up. Ali sent me 5 stylists that were able to accommodate my wedding party of 14 girls in a VERY comfortable time frame. I was so thrilled we didn't need to start super early and there was plenty of stylists available to do touch-ups and anything else we needed. Not only were these girls amazingly talented in both hair and make-up, they were so flexible and fun! It was a blast having them there - they fit right in with our group! They were able to execute every single girl's vision of how they wanted their hair and make-up and were so patient in doing so. The make-up was so impressive my mother felt like she had a "face lift" and all of the girls kept saying they've never felt so beautiful (even better than their own weddings). They did a wide variety of hair styles for all of the girls - they really can do it all. I recommend the ALB team to every bride! Ariana was my stylist - she is AWESOME! We also had Christina, Steph, Anglea and Brooke! All of them were equally talented!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/23/2016

Her work is incredible. Very friendly and talented. 5 star experience

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/16/2016

Wow, just wow!! I am so happy I booked with Ali!! She was amazing and made me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Her team was incredible too - everyone looked perfect! My makeup stayed on ALL day and night long in the 80 degree (no AC) temperature. It still looked stunning even the next day! My hair was perfect - she took one small picture I showed her and made it look exactly how I wanted it! She was so professional throughout the whole process and responded fast to all of my (and there were many) questions. I had a last minute change in plans and had to add a few people to the list. She was so flexible and reorganized the schedule right away! Ali and her team are amazing, talented and super friendly! I totally recommend Ali Lomazzo Beauty. Thank you for making my wedding day stress free and beautiful!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2016

Ali and her team are some of the best make up artists and hair stylists I have ever met! On the day of my wedding, everything turned out SO amazing. Ali and her team were so awesome to work with and put everyone at ease. I couldn't believe how smoothly the day went and how Ali and her team were able to keep everything on schedule, especially with such a big group. My bridesmaids and I have been in so many weddings, and several of the girls came up to me and said this was the best hair and makeup they've ever gotten!! Even my two flower girls looked SO incredibly beautiful and people were commenting on how amazing their hair turned out all day/night.

I would highly recommend working with Ali and her team for your wedding! I'm so happy I found her online!! Booking Ali and her team was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. I could tell from her portfolio that she shared a similar style to me and my friends, but after meeting her in person at the trial, I was 100% confident I made the right choice!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Deanna · Married on 07/02/2016

Ali is not only the best in the biz but she is the most professional. She did my make up for my wedding July 7 and I couldn't stop smiling. I have had make up done by hundreds of people for modeling and proms and galas/events but no one compares to Ali and her team. I felt and looked flawless!!!! She is so much fun to work with and is super flexible. After my first look, my hair was messed up due to fog and Ali, without question, fixed it for me, even though she was only there to do my make up. No matter what event comes next, I will for sure be calling Ali- hands down-the best. If you don't believe me, go see her for a trial. Then just know I'll be saying "told ya so!!" Love you, Ali!!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2016