Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 3
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 4
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 5

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Ali and her amazing team beautified myself, bridesmaids and my mom on my wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier with the services they provided. Everyone looked beautiful!! I was so pleased with my look and how both my hair and makeup stayed on the entire night-and into the morning hours when i finally went to bed lol! Ali is both professional & punctual and one of the girls! She has a beautiful gift and made me feel and look unbelievable on my big day. If your looking for professionalism, and girls who know what they are doing then Ali Lomazzo Beauty is the way to go! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jillian · Married on 04/14/2018

Every bride needs Ali Lomazzo Beauty on her wedding day. Ali and her team did the hair and make-up for my sister's wedding in 2015 and once I got booked my wedding, ALB was the first vendor that I secured. Since I had such a short engagement and Ali herself was already booked on my wedding day, she sent a team that included two of the stylists from my sister's wedding day. This team was outstanding.

Start to finish, Gwen, Ariana, Alex, and Amanda were amazing. The hair and make up team truly helps set the tone for the day and the four of them put everyone in a good mood and ready to have fun for the rest of the day. All of my bridesmaids and both of our mothers looked absolutely beautiful and were so happy with the way they looked. The team was on time, kept with the schedule perfectly, and were so wonderful to spend the morning with on the most important day of my life!

I have never looked or felt more beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about Ariana and Gwen. They were both so patient with me and talked me through every step of the way. Especially when it came to hair, Gwen was so collaborative and would let me dictate even the smallest strands. Even better than their listening skills was my trust in them. Ariana said she had a new vision for my makeup and wow, did she deliver. I have never received so many compliments and felt so confident in every picture I took and every moment during the wedding day. The best part is that the hair and make up stayed with me through our post-brunch on Sunday morning :)

Everyone who had their hair and make up done could not have been happier and could not have looked more stunning. I truly cannot say enough good things about ALB and am so thankful that I had this team for my wedding day. Ali is responsive, accommodating, and a true pleasure.

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 6
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 7
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 8
    Sent on 04/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2018

Ali and Amanda were outstanding!!!!! They came ready to make us all flawless and let’s just say they truly out did our expectations! From my trial to the big day it was pure joy and bliss!!! If you want to look and feel your best on the big day Ali and her team are the way to go!!!!!!!

Love Always Amanda & Justin

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 9
    Sent on 04/09/2018

Jamje · Married on 01/20/2018

Ali and her team are amazing! The hair and makeup for our wedding party was just incredible! We could not have been happier about how everything turned out!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

Ali and her team are incredible! Always fast responses from Ali and wonderful customer service. I worked specifically with Arianna for my trial and day of services for myself and bridesmaids/mothers. She did an amazing job - everything was exactly how we wanted and it lasted the entire day, even after hours of dancing. I can't say enough about them!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Molly · Married on 10/06/2017

You do not need to look any further for your bridal beauty team. Ali and her team is simply amazing! Ali is incredibly responsive through email and made me feel comfortable and confident in her team from the very beginning.

I had my trial with Ali a few months before my wedding. She was prompt, easy to work with and did exactly what I wanted! My mom who has shorter hair also did a trial with her and made her feel so comfortable and beautiful as the mother of the bride.

On the day of the wedding Ali and her team showed up on time and ready to pamper all my girls. They were efficient but did not make us feel rushed at all (we even finished ahead of schedule). Even that day there were some adjustments I wanted to make from my trial and Ali did that with ease. She is so knowledgeable and knows exactly how to make a bride feel special on her wedding day. She took the time with me to make sure my makeup felt perfect and that every hair was where I wanted it to be. I can't say enough good things about her. All night people commented on how beautiful and elegant my hair and makeup was and that's all thanks to Ali! My bridesmaids all loved their hair and makeup and it lasted all night. One of my bridesmaids loved hers so much she's booking them for her wedding in July.

Thank you Ali for making my whole bridal party feel beautiful- it was the best day ever and I looked exactly how I imagined myself on my wedding day. If you choose Ali and her team you will not be disappointed!!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 10
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 11
    Sent on 12/28/2017

From start to finish, Ali and her team were absolutely amazing. They are personable, professional and supportive of you on your day and the days leading up to it. Ali did my makeup trial and recreated it PERFECTLY on the day of my wedding. With my wedding being out of state, Ali and her team were on time, attentive to what I and all of my bridesmaids wanted and even delivered me an iced coffee to my room on the morning of my wedding. Ali and her team took the time to listen to what each girl wanted and nailed every single request. It truly makes such a difference not having to worry about what you will look like on the day of your wedding and ALB did just that, I felt absolutely beautiful and my did not worry about my makeup all night! Thank you so much, Ali! I could not be more happy with my decision to go with you on my wedding day and choosing you was NOT a hard decision at all!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Jahna · Married on 09/16/2017

Ali was amazing during the whole planning process. She was always quick to respond and very helpful with recommendations of how to schedule/plan for getting ready for the day. Both Alex and Brittni were right on time and did a fantastic job on all my BM’s!!!! They also stuck around a little longer to make sure that everyone’s makeup and hair was set if there were any touch ups needed. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Mrs. M

Allison · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Ali Lomazzo Beauty to do makeup services for my wedding last month, and used Ariana. Ariana and I did an amazing trial run back in July and she made me feel like a princess! She did makeup for myself and two attendants, and even traveled to the house we were getting ready at for no extra charge. She was so nice, warm and incredibly talented, she made my bridal party and I feel and look amazing. I recommend the services of Ariana and Ali Lomazzo Beauty to any bride looking for reasonably priced and high quality makeup application from a group of amazing professionals.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Ariel · Married on 09/09/2017

Ali's team is as good as it gets. The communication leading up to my wedding day was always timely and professional and I was blown away by the trial I had with Britt. On the day of, Britt and Angela arrived early, set up quickly, and were a joy to be around the entire day. They clearly love what they do and brought amazing energy. They made us all look and feel so beautiful and were quick to share recommendations for those of us who weren't as experienced with make-up. I would 100% recommend them to any bride and would absolutely use them again if the need arose in the future! Thank you Ali, Angela, and BRITT!! Britt you made me glow!!

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 09/03/2017

I would highly recommend make-up and hair services by Ali Lomazzo's team! I had my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaid's hair/make-up done by Amanda and Ariana. They did a phenomenal job. I was stoked about how everyone turned out looking. I couldn't have pictured better results! They made me look exactly the way I wanted to in the pictures I showed them. This team is very professional and makes it pleasure to work with them.

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

Ali is hands down the best beauty team in the area. She is AMAZING. I never had a worry because I knew her work was absolutely amazing from pictures and she did my best friends wedding. At the trial she captured my vision perfectly. I had a flowercrown and I was SO nervous about it. She sat there with me cutting off the extra flowers until I was happy with it. I also appreciated that she was totally honest with what she liked and didn't like. She gives great pre wedding skin care tips too! Not only is she incredibly talented, she has an awesome personality - I wish I could be friends with her all the time. I highly recommend her to any bride who wishes to have a stress free beauty experience on their wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Ali Lomazzo Beauty & her team were the best beauty services for my wedding! Gwen worked my bridal hair into an absolute masterpiece and Brittni did the most amazing bridal make up! They were so fun and made the bridal party look stunning. I have been recommending to my engaged friends and would love to use again for future events!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

K · Married on 08/26/2017

I got married on August 26, 2017. I had Angela for makeup and Christina for hair for myself, 4 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked stunning after getting their hair and makeup done and not one person complained about it! It was very easy to communicate with Ali about the details of time, place and booking. Hair and makeup came out to us and brought all the essentials needed. They showed up on time and finished exactly on time as planned, which I was shocked only because my friends have told me that hair and makeup usually runs late. I was very, very happy with how my hair and make up turned out.

Sent on 09/05/2017

amber · Married on 08/26/2017

From the trial to the day of, Ali and her team were amazing. They were very professional, worked AHEAD of schedule, and also helped set the bridal party at ease. On the day we had 4 stylists - Ali, Eryk, Cristina, and Kai. They all did a fabulous job and my entire bridal party + both Moms loved their hair and make up. They travelled to the Cape and were there early and also had very competitive pricing. I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married in the greater MA area!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Ali's team helped make my wedding day perfect. The makeup was naturally beautiful and made me feel like the most gorgeous versions of myself for my big day. The service is impeccable and accommodating- overall a fabulous experience I would recommend to any bride tying the knot in the New England region.

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/29/2017

Ali is amazing. If she is available for your wedding day, book immediately! Ali and her team laid out the schedule for me and timed everything out perfectly for doing hair and makeup for me and my 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and two flower girls. I am not lying when I say everyone's hair and make-up were on point for the ENTIRE night (even after 5 hours of open bar and ripping up the dance floor). If you want to look fabulous this is your girl.

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 07/22/2017

Beyond my expectations. I first met Ali at my trial, and she did exactly what I explained I wanted, while being very easy to talk to and I felt I could speak up if something looked a little off to me (which I usually don't).

Come my wedding day, I decided to completely change my look, which included thick winged eyeliner and a massive up-do.. and Ali delivered beyond belief. All of my bridesmaids/MOH/MOB/MOG looked absolutely beautiful and our hair and makeup lasted all day and night. The girls were unbelievably efficient and everything was done early enough for several touch-ups. Her entire team was amazing-- easy to talk to, very talented and patient, even when some of my girls came back to them 2 or 3 times with touch-ups or changes to their look.

Please do yourself a favor and hire ALB, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/22/2017

What a wonderful experience I had with Ali Lomazzo Beauty!! Arianna and Amanda came to the cape for my wedding and it was like having another two girlfriends with us as we got ready. All the girls looked gorgeous and both ladies made sure everyone was comfortable with the final outcome. I was soooo happy with my makeup as well (and I never like to get my makeup done ;) ) these girls are the best!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2017

Ali and her team are the best!!! Ali was super friendly and accommodating throughout our communications leading up to wedding day, and even more so in person! She knew exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I had a huge group of bridesmaids, and her team made the "getting ready" process smooth and fun. My girls looked STUNNING, and, most importantly, our hair and makeup held up all night long (even through all the dancing and sweating on a warm night in July). Thank you for the awesome experience, Ali! :)

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kathleen · Married on 07/07/2017

Ali and her team are worth every penny. They are truly artists, making each girl feel incredible. Two of my girls had never had their make-up done before and they were floored with the results. The time the team took showed their dedication. The day of my wedding was pouring rain so they made sure our hair styles would hold in the weather. They put extra pins and lots of extra spray to ensure a perfect day. The team is personable and friendly too! All of my girls raved about their hair and makeup for weeks.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Ali and her team are absolutely amazing. They had a way of helping the morning of my wedding move along very smoothly. Ali made a schedule for each girl so there was no deciding last minute who should get their hair done first, second, etc. Ali and her team are highly professional, and reliable. I changed my hairstyle from what I had on my trial to something a bit different on the wedding day. When I showed Ali the picture the morning of the wedding she didn't skip a beat, and went right on with the new look. Everyone's makeup came out absolutely beautiful, very natural. I loved how Ali made me look and feel like a bride out of a magazine. She truly was able to take exactly what I envisioned and brought it to life. I would recommend Ali and her team over and over again! They're simply the best!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Ted

Ted · Married on 06/16/2017

Kai and Stephanie, were nothing less than AMAZING!! Kai I can not thank you enough, you make me look so beautiful I have never looked better!!! Stephanie had my hair looking amazing and it did not move an inch!! Both of them were so fun and professional and I couldn’t imagine my wedding day any other way than spending the am getting all glammed up with these 2 amazing talents. You can’t go wrong booking with Ali and her team, they are as good as she is!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/09/2017

I would recommend Ali and her team to any bridal party. Ariana took great care of my sisters and I. We heard rave reviews on our hair and makeup. Thank you Ariana!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Madeleine · Married on 06/02/2017

Ali Lomazzo and her team are truly outstanding, and once you decide to contact Ali, you will realize why ALB has such wonderful reviews! I highly recommend a hair and makeup trial, it is so helpful to see how Ali's team works and what they can do. I felt such comfortable with Steph and Britt (the team that worked with me for my wedding). On the day of my wedding, the girls were prompt, ahead of schedule for almost the entire day, and all of my six bridesmaids absolutely LOVED their hair. My hair and makeup were perfect, and Steph and Britt incorporated a few tweaks that I wanted that were slightly different from the trial. Overall, my experience was wonderful from start to finish. I felt completely at ease with the ALB team and I recommend them to anyone looking for a hair and makeup team for their wedding. They truly were amazing, and there is a reason why they have such stellar reviews!

Sent on 06/12/2017