Ali Kelly Photography Reviews

Ali Kelly Photography 6
Ali Kelly Photography 7

Rishelle Sowder · Married on 09/22/2018

Real wedding photos!

Ali took our wedding photos with the help of her husband! They are so kindhearted and professional. We had such a fun time taking our couples portraits! Ali let us be ourselves, not just strike a pose. Everything felt so natural and we were able to capture those sweet tender moments. We did a first look and those photos were my absolute favorite. It rained that day but we made the best of it! She captured all of the feels! I've already raved to all of my friends and family about her! Thank you Ali!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Ali Kelly Photography's reply:

Oh, Rishelle. This made my day. Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Grant are perfect for each other - such a wonderful couple. I am SO happy you asked me to be your photographer and get to know you both. Congratulations AGAIN!

Jess · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing! Best Decision EVER

Ali is amazing and so easy to work with. She is completely professional and prepared. She captured the most amazing shots from my big day.
    Hands down...choose Ali!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Ali Kelly Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jess. You are lovely. Being a part of your wedding day was absolutely amazing. I hope married life is well!

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Ali was amazing. She was so flexible when I move my engament session. Turned around photos so quickly. Captured every moment of my big day in the most genuine way. Would recommend her to anyone!

Ali Kelly Photography 8
    Ali Kelly Photography 9
    Ali Kelly Photography 10

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved having Ali as our photographer (along with Cassidy!) for our wedding day! She was extremely responsive throughout the whole process and made us feel like we definitely made the right choice throughout the planing process. She was also very flexible during the day of the wedding when we were running a little bit late and had to make a small change of plans for where to shoot. We received our photos very quickly and we are so in love with them!! They did an excellent job capturing the day and an amazing job getting great pictures outdoors in the natural light!

Gina · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely FABULOUS. Worth every penny to choose Ali as our photographer. We received all of our photos within a month from the wedding. The addition of engagement shoot was something we didn't originally plan on doing, but are now so happy we did! Ali was so pleasant to interact with whenever we were face to face as well as when I had questions via email.

Caitlyn · Married on 05/25/2018

We are SO happy we went with Ali to photograph our wedding! She is the sweetest person I have ever met! We also had the pleasure of having her husband as our second shooter and he is just as nice! They did a wonderful job and we love our pictures so much! Her attention to detail is incredible! I cant say enough good things but I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Ali Kelly Photography 11
    Ali Kelly Photography 12

J · Married on 05/12/2018

Ali has been just amazing this whole process! First beginning with our engagement photos to our wedding photos! Her photos that she takes are simply amazing and beautiful. Ali has an eye for details! She has been so friendly and made everything a breeze. We got our pictures back before the time they said and it all was amazing. My husband and I can’t wait to use Ali Kelly Photography for the next chapter in our lives! -Mr&Mrs Lonsbury

Katelyn · Married on 02/24/2018

Ali is the BEST person/photographer we could have ever asked for. She not only takes amazing photos, she becomes a friend throughout the entire process and was great to have with me the entire day! You will not be disappointed in the slightest with Ali as your photographer!

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2017

We had to change our date for pictures multiple times and she was very accommodating. We did a winter shoot and that afternoon was soo cold but she didn't complain or rush us and we still got beautiful shots! Would highly recommend!

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2017

It's difficult to find words that will live up to how perfect Ali is. She is a person who has found their calling in life, and for her its photography. Ali takes photography to a depth that I don't believe you will be able to find easily elsewhere. Ali gets to know her clients and it shows in her photos. She understands that the moments she photographs are those of which will hang on the walls of homes for a lifetime. Her attention to detail and artistic eye is at the highest skill level of photography. Business wise, Ali is professional in every way but with her loving personality you feel as if she's an old friend. She always responds in a timely manner to emails. I feel that just by glancing at her website you can see how professional she is, it's flawless and extremely informative yet simple. I attached two photos that mean a lot to me because of how I felt about taking these photos originally. When we first went to our engagement session Ali asked us to put our heads together for a photo, and then another she asked for us to kiss. I'm a self conscious person and I felt like I would look weird posing that way in a photo. After our engagement session, Ali sent me a long email about how she wanted me to feel comfortable and wanted me to know I looked beautiful and shouldn't feel self conscious. The email was very sweet, I've never met anyone from any business who would take the time to write something like she wrote to me. Attached you can see one of each of these photos that I was too self conscious to take originally. They are beautiful photos. Because of Ali I felt confident on my wedding day to try different poses for photos that I never would have originally. I am so glad that I randomly found Ali on Instagram, I will forever recommended her and forever use her for future photos.

Ali Kelly Photography 13
    Ali Kelly Photography 14

jordan · Married on 09/23/2017

Ali is so wonderful, not only as a photographer but as a person. She cared so much about our pictures, and our vision turning out exactly how we wanted it. She takes amazing pictures, and gets them back to you as soon as she can! She has lots of ideas, but will take your ideas too! Highly recommend!! Her pics were in news paper articles for my wedding, and they deserved to be there bc they were top notch!

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2017

Ali does such a wonderful job! Taking infant photos are so difficult and she truly is up for the challenge!

Sheri · Married on 08/03/2017

We adore Ali! She is so sweet and always captures shots I didn't even see! She has a great eye and loves candids. Her work is displayed all over my house. Can't say enough great things about her!!

Dani · Married on 07/08/2017

We used Ali Kelly Photography for our wedding in July of this year(2017), and she was absolutely perfect. Ali has such an amazing eye, she's very inventive with her work. Sometimes the placement she tells you seems a little strange, but I promise if you just go with it you're going to be astonished by the beauty she captures for you. Ali is super easy to work with and she makes it all very fun too! If you're looking for a photographer that will be fun and flexible, and capture beauty beyond what you're even imagining Ali Kelly is definitely the photographer for you, she delivers absolute greatness!

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely love Ali and have had the best photography experiences with her! We used her for our engagement photos on a whim, and loved her and the photos so much we we had her photograph our wedding. Simply amazing!

Gina Clawson · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing photographer!

Ali was incredible, really cannot speak highly enough of my experience working with her. She captured the day beautifully and I now have pictures I will treasure for a lifetime.

Colleen · Married on 06/24/2017

3.5
      3.5

Pictures came out great. Wish there had been a little more creative initiative and direction on photographer's end but she was willing to do whatever shots we asked for and overall very pleased with the pictures for the cost!