12 Reviews for Ali Kelly Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
12 Ali Kelly Photography Reviews

We are SO happy we went with Ali to photograph our wedding! She is the sweetest person I have ever met! We also had the pleasure of having her husband as our second shooter and he is just as nice! They did a wonderful job and we love our pictures so much! Her attention to detail is incredible! I cant say enough good things but I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ali has been just amazing this whole process! First beginning with our engagement photos to our wedding photos! Her photos that she takes are simply amazing and beautiful. Ali has an eye for details! She has been so friendly and made everything a breeze. We got our pictures back before the time they said and it all was amazing. My husband and I can’t wait to use Ali Kelly Photography for the next chapter in our lives! -Mr&Mrs Lonsbury

Profile Picture J, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ali is the BEST person/photographer we could have ever asked for. She not only takes amazing photos, she becomes a friend throughout the entire process and was great to have with me the entire day! You will not be disappointed in the slightest with Ali as your photographer!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had to change our date for pictures multiple times and she was very accommodating. We did a winter shoot and that afternoon was soo cold but she didn't complain or rush us and we still got beautiful shots! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ali is so wonderful, not only as a photographer but as a person. She cared so much about our pictures, and our vision turning out exactly how we wanted it. She takes amazing pictures, and gets them back to you as soon as she can! She has lots of ideas, but will take your ideas too! Highly recommend!! Her pics were in news paper articles for my wedding, and they deserved to be there bc they were top notch!

Profile Picture jordan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ali does such a wonderful job! Taking infant photos are so difficult and she truly is up for the challenge!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We adore Ali! She is so sweet and always captures shots I didn't even see! She has a great eye and loves candids. Her work is displayed all over my house. Can't say enough great things about her!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Ali Kelly Photography for our wedding in July of this year(2017), and she was absolutely perfect. Ali has such an amazing eye, she's very inventive with her work. Sometimes the placement she tells you seems a little strange, but I promise if you just go with it you're going to be astonished by the beauty she captures for you. Ali is super easy to work with and she makes it all very fun too! If you're looking for a photographer that will be fun and flexible, and capture beauty beyond what you're even imagining Ali Kelly is definitely the photographer for you, she delivers absolute greatness!

Profile Picture Dani, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely love Ali and have had the best photography experiences with her! We used her for our engagement photos on a whim, and loved her and the photos so much we we had her photograph our wedding. Simply amazing!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely the best photographer we had the pleasure to work with. Ali went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day, and captured our wedding moments perfectly. Not only was she professional and attentive to all our questions, but she also has an infectious warm personality, with myself and family feeling completely at ease in front of the camera. We received all our prints much quicker than we expected, and were blown away with the quantity and quality of the photos. Our family will absolutely use Ali Kelly Photography in the future!

Profile Picture becca, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures came out great. Wish there had been a little more creative initiative and direction on photographer's end but she was willing to do whatever shots we asked for and overall very pleased with the pictures for the cost!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/24/17, 1 Review