The Happers Reviews

5 | Kansas City, MO

5 Reviews for The Happers

Esther · Married on 09/02/2017

Ali Happer's photography has not only helped me relive one of my favorite days, but she has given me images that remind Cody and I how very special and intimate that day was. As a fellow photographer I took this decision very seriously and knew that Ali Happer had the talent to really go above and beyond anything I could have dreamed. If you book her as your photographer expect dreamy images, a relaxing time and lots and lots of smiles!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

jess · Married on 08/12/2016

Ali was the biggest blessing on my wedding day! Her down-to-earth spirit, but genuine excitement helped me to relax + soak up every moment! As someone who hates being in front of a camera / is really awkward when taking photos - Ali created an atmosphere that was so natural + fun that I didn't even notice her! Overall 12/10 - if I could have her take photos of my everyday life, trust me I would. You will not be disappointed when booking her!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/09/2016

Ali is amazing! She captured our wedding day so beautifully! And our engagement pictures! We love her!!! We reccomend her to anyone that asks! She is so easy to work with and became fast friends! She brings such indivuality to every wedding she shoots! Your pictures are going to be amazing and not look totally posed and unnatural! She truly captures the love between the two of you!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Emily · Married on 01/08/2016

Ali Happer is the most genuine and fantastic photographer. She is so easy to work with and never gets overwhelmed or flustered, thank God she is able to bring calm and peace to what could be a chaotic day for any bride. My wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous, she has a romantic touch and has a way of making you feel relaxed to capture effortless poses. I would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Annie · Married on 04/25/2015

Of all the choices my husband and I made in planning our wedding, choosing Ali to capture our moments was FAR AND ABOVE the best choice that we made!! She is not only an incredible photographer who TRULY tells a story with her photos, but she is also an amazing individual that will be your friend and make you feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. The emotions that we see in our photos she took could never be captured any other way, and they are the best memories!! We did engagement pictures with Ali, where she followed us to multiple locations around the city, and we also planned our entire wedding day with her, where she spent probably 12 hours with us all in all. She gave us all of our photos in a jump drive once edited, and she's willing to do absolutely anything to ensure you have the best wedding day you imagined. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 09/24/2017