Alexxus Entertainment Reviews

Alexxus Entertainment 6
Alexxus Entertainment 7

4.2
      3.0

I was very impressed with Alexxus for the most part. I would have been 100% satisfied, but at the end of the reception, the DJ came up to me (the bride) and seemed very upset that we had yet to pay the DJ (the payment was due the day of the wedding). However, we actually had already paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding. I did not think the DJ handled this with much professionalism. Other than this little issue, however, the DJ was great and we had a full dance floor the entire evening. The DJ was very flexible and good at communicating for the most part.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Alexxus Entertainment's reply:

I'm going to haver to take the blame for this Sarah. I routinely mark on the contract PAID IN FULL after each final payment but, although I posted it on your on-line account, I failed to note that on the contract when I turneed that over to Brian. I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks again for having us be a part of your wedding day and best of luck down the road.

THANKS,