Alexxus Entertainment Reviews

Alexxus Entertainment 5
Alexxus Entertainment 6
Alexxus Entertainment 7

Josh · Married on 07/14/2012

Mike was absolutely amazing! He kept our reception activities organized and on time. Perfect timing for the various music genres. He did a great job of keeping the dance floor FULL! We had a great time, and everyone really enjoyed our reception!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2012

Mike was great! He got people on the dance floor right away & kept them there all night. He did a great job of directing guests through some of the wedding formalities as well. Mike is very respectful, very professional, and so easy to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Gets everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Stevi · Married on 05/27/2012

Mike was fabulous - great to work with and very flexible!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Amy · Married on 03/24/2012

Mike and Bob were wonderful.. They really made the process a lot easier for us. When planning a wedding there are so many details. With the help of Alexxus Enter the DJ service went stress free for us. Bob was there running the show. Everyone has laughing having a great time. I would highly recommend this company.
    Amy & Victor Gomez

Sent on 04/06/2012

Stacy · Married on 09/17/2011

Being at numerous weddings in my life, I always felt the djs made fools out of the grooms. Chicken dances, hokey pokeys, etc, etc... That is fine for outgoing people that are comfortable with that sort of thing but what about the rest of us that are a little more conservative. When my wife and I met with Mike Lenstra prior to the wedding, we went over exactly what we wanted. He asked what we were comfortable with and I left feeling very good about the upcoming reception.
    Brian did an excellent job at our reception and was very professional. The kids all had a great time as well as the adults. He really mixed it up to suit all our tastes just like we wanted. I would recommend Alexxus Entertainment to anyone seeking dj services for their event.

Sent on 10/01/2011

Shannon · Married on 07/03/2011

Mike was wonderful to work with.
    He played beautiful music for there ceremony and kept everyone on the dance floor all evening during our reception! He understood what we wanted and managed the music playlist so well. It was a good variety of our favorites and some classics. He listened to what we wanted for our day and it was reflected in how much fun everyone had.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Heather · Married on 04/29/2011

Loved Alexxus Entertainment.
    He is very good at taking care of everything and making sure we had options.

Sent on 05/14/2011

Joe · Married on 04/09/2011

We ran our schedule a little tight earlier in the day and therefore were behind schedule getting to the reception... however Mike was able to make everything happen seemlessly and keep things rolling as planned. We really appreciated not only the Dj service, but also running the slideshow, introducing the wedding party, giving updates on the the agenda, etc. etc.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Darcy · Married on 04/02/2011

If you want anyone's name mentioned during the night, I would write it out the way it sounds and give it to your DJ.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Lindsay · Married on 09/01/2007

This is a great choice for a DJ, they will listen to all of your requests and make sure you get exactly what you want. They allow for a smooth reception and keep people dancing all night. They have a great selection of music to suit all needs.

Sent on 01/14/2008

Julie · Married on 07/28/2007

Mike was the DJ for my sister's wedding, so I knew he was good. Once I discussed what we wanted for music at our reception, I did not have to worry about a thing! Since my husband and I enjoy all genres of music, I felt I did not give him much direction, but it was absolutely perfect. Everyone commented on how great he was too!

Sent on 11/15/2007

kate · Married on 09/03/2005

very nice guys. handled everything, including some snafus on our behalf, perfectly! kept the crowd interested and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 04/15/2008

Cody · Married on 06/23/2012

Made you feel comfortable with the overall scheduling of the evening. Was very good at letting the guests and the wedding party know what is coming next, while keeping the night rolling with very few to none empty spaces. Got many compliments from guests and family, even requests for more information as to who to contact for future weddings. Thank you for your services, Alexxus, we don't think we could have found a better DJ!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Brooke · Married on 10/04/2008

Alexxus Entertainment is a great DJ service! I contacted Alexxus through an internet site to see if they had my wedding date available very early on in my planning along with one other DJ service. While Mike picked up the phone and callled me that next evening to personnally tell me that they were available and to discuss what I was looking for in a DJ and such the other DJ I contact just mailed me a contract about a week later and said to fill it out, sign it and send it back with the deposit! The fact that Mike with Alexxus took the time to call me and be personable about it made my decision immediately!

I was always able to send Mike an email with questions and such and he would promptly respond every time! He was great to work with and added a very nice personal touch to our reception! He did everything we asked from wishing my grandmother Happy Birthday, to playing a joke on our wedding party, to doing the typical dances such as the dollar dance, YMCA and others!

I would definately recommend Mike with Alexxus Entertainment for your DJ needs! He even went as far as to let my bridesmaids karoke and dance with our best man!! He is a lot of fun!! If you are looking for someone to help you have a great time, Mike is the guy!!

Brooke Keleher

Sent on 10/28/2008

Great vendor. Very professional and cordial.

Sent on 12/12/2014

amanda · Married on 08/20/2011

DJ Bob was great! he played lots of requests that our daughters and nieces had. They only down fall was they didnt get the song we wanted for our dollar dance but besides that they were great! I would recommend them to anyone! Questions were answered promptly by mike and he met with us and went over all the details! wonderful job guys!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Troy · Married on 12/29/2007

Mike; Excellent job on the reception we could not ask for things to go any better. We really enjoyed the shoe game as well as the singing circle. People we talking about the music for a long time after the reception.

Father in Law, though that you were a little high for the area. Just letting to you if you are looking for business in that area. I know there were a few guest asking.

Troy and Lindsey McQuillen

Sent on 02/06/2008

Janelle · Married on 07/11/2015

3.5

Mike was wonderful to work with. He was timely in responses and flexible with our crazy schedules. He did a great job accommodating to a wide variety of ages present at our wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Maggie · Married on 01/25/2013

Everywhere we went as we planned our wedding we asked for DJ suggestions and everywhere we went said Alexxus Entertainment. They've earned a reputation for reliability and they certainly deserve it. Mike was easy to work with, is very professional, and is just overall good at what he does. Alexxus Entertainment was perfect for our wedding reception!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

Alexxus Entertainment is at the top of their game. They know what they're doing and make everything easy for the couple. They have an awesome online playlist builder, which we used to add a few songs to give them a taste of what we wanted. But mostly we relied on the DJ to gauge the crowd. Of all our vendors, they were the most professional and knowledgeable, while still giving us the chance to have input on how we wanted things to go and the flow of the night. The DJ checked in throughout the night, dealt professionally with someone who had a bit too much to drink and was requesting Metallica, and was very easy to work with. Plus it was easy to just pick a package and know what we were getting instead of trying to haggle on lighting, number of hours, etc. Reasonably priced too.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Alexxus Entertainment's reply:

It was a joy to be part of the journey with you Courtney. Thanks so much for having us.

Jen · Married on 09/17/2011

Mike did a great job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and it has been awhile since I've been to a wedding like that. Everyone kept telling us how much of a blast the wedding was and I know a lot of it had to do with the great music and dance party! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Beth · Married on 11/17/2007

We were very happy with your services, Mike. I wish I could have heard my requested song "New Shoes" by Paulo Tini too. I also would recommend not having the wedding party stand and watch the bride & groom do their dance as it was a bit akward for all of us.

But we really had a great time dancing and really enjoyed your services! Best of luck to you in the future!

Sent on 02/09/2008

Hi Beth,
    Thanks for the kind words and the recommendation. I do believe that we can't improve our services unless our clients tell us what they like like and don't like.
    A check of our records though show we did play "New Shoes" as well as the requested songs from the "Shall We Dance" soundtrack. "New Shoes I believe was played earlier in the evening.
    I wish you would have asked, I would have been happy to play it again.

Thanks again Beth and best of luck to you and John.

Mike

Meredith · Married on 09/10/2016

3.0

Brian did a good job with our reception, with one caveat. I do suggest speaking directly to the DJ that is working at your event beforehand to make sure they don't have any questions. We were pretty bad at communicating with our DJ directly beforehand, but he did well despite us being flakes. We had talked to Mike, the owner, several times over the phone. My fiance had asked Mike (the owner) if a particular song could be played at our reception, which Mike assured him would not be a problem. However, I guess had not been passed along to our DJ, Brian... and Brian told my new husband at the reception that he wouldn't play something he hadn't heard himself. I'm not sure if that's Alexxus' or Brian's policy, but we feel that the groom's request should be honored and that's a poor excuse not to play something specifically requested by the person who is paying you, regardless of whether he had heard it before. Mike had told my fiance that they had the song in their library, so it wasn't even that he didn't have it available to play. My new husband is a very reluctant dancer and wanted to surprise me by dancing to this song. If you want a particular song played during the dancing, make sure you say so to your DJ before your wedding day. Ultimately, though, we had a good time.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Alexxus Entertainment's reply:

That is totally on me Meredith and Sean. We have the song but I just failed to get it to Brian with the note. My apologies - and thanks for having us as part of your wedding day.

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2007

3.5

A little weird at the reception, but fun to work with. Flexible and will work hard to keep in touch with you. Nice guy!

Sent on 11/15/2007