Alexis Lauren Events Reviews

3 | Canandaigua, NY

3 Reviews for Alexis Lauren Events

3 Alexis Lauren Events Reviews

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I have been working with Alexis for a few months now, she has helped take the stress of keeping everything organized for me. We have a budget and she helping us stay within that budget. She has some really great ideas for decorating and looking forward to the final outcome of my wedding on 6-30-18. The ideas she has so far will definitely help us stay within our budget and will look absolutely beautiful.

Gregory · event on: 12/27/2016

Alexis worked with me to plan and execute a surprise 50th birthday party for my wife. She secured the perfect venue for the event and set up a meeting with the chef to organize a themed menu that met the dietary requirements of the guest list. Alexis insured that the audio-visual equipment was in place for the event, and handled all of the RSVP s and any questions the guests may have had. The room was decorated beautifully as Alexis selected the table settings and centerpieces. She was very considerate of my input throughout the process and staying within the budget we had to work with for the event.
    Highly recommended!

Adrienne · Married on 04/14/2018

Alexis was wonderful to work with, even from a distance! Because of bad weather we didn't meet in person but she was great on the phone and everything was done via phone or email and payments were through PayPal. I initially wanted her to just do my invitations but then kept adding more tasks which she was able to accommodate. My mom was able to communicate with her by email and phone as well to make sure I didn't forget anything and to ask questions or clarification. Alexis did my wedding invitations - ordering, addressing, sending them and helped keep track of responses and meal choices. She also arranged our rehearsal dinner venue and contract (I didn't have to do anything except sign the contract and pay the bill!). It was a lovely venue and everything was great. Allison was very reassuring as I became anxious about some details. She also took care of ordering our wedding cake and working with the bakery. I knew the place and flavors but didn't have a specific design other than colors and wanting something simple - she took care of the rest and we were very pleased when we saw the cake and our guests loved it.

I wish I had hired Alexis to be a "day of" coordinator for my wedding day (it would have spared me from millions of questions and last minute decisions) and would recommend that any bride with a formal wedding and reception do that - it would be well worth the money and would allow a little more time for fun during the day.

If I have any other events in the future to take care of (e.g., parties or whatever) I would not hesitate to contact Alexis and just let her handle everything!