3 Reviews for Alexis Lauren Events

2 Alexis Lauren Events Reviews

Alexis was wonderful to work with, even from a distance! Because of bad weather we didn't meet in person but she was great on the phone and everything was done via phone or email and payments were through PayPal. I initially wanted her to just do my invitations but then kept adding more tasks which she was able to accommodate. My mom was able to communicate with her by email and phone as well to make sure I didn't forget anything and to ask questions or clarification. Alexis did my wedding invitations - ordering, addressing, sending them and helped keep track of responses and meal choices. She also arranged our rehearsal dinner venue and contract (I didn't have to do anything except sign the contract and pay the bill!). It was a lovely venue and everything was great. Allison was very reassuring as I became anxious about some details. She also took care of ordering our wedding cake and working with the bakery. I knew the place and flavors but didn't have a specific design other than colors and wanting something simple - she took care of the rest and we were very pleased when we saw the cake and our guests loved it.

I wish I had hired Alexis to be a "day of" coordinator for my wedding day (it would have spared me from millions of questions and last minute decisions) and would recommend that any bride with a formal wedding and reception do that - it would be well worth the money and would allow a little more time for fun during the day.

If I have any other events in the future to take care of (e.g., parties or whatever) I would not hesitate to contact Alexis and just let her handle everything!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 4/14/18, 1 Review