Alexi Shields Photography Reviews

39 Reviews for Alexi Shields Photography

• Marisa & Matt

Marisa · Married on 07/18/2009

Alexi is AMAZING!!
    We loved her work and booked her right away! We wanted wedding pictures that would look great for years to come! Alexi does not just take pictures....she turns them into works of art!! You will not have boring pictures! We are so happy we had Alexi take our pictures she is very professional and our friends and family are amazed by her work!!
    We have gorgeous pictures that will last a lifetime!!
    Marisa & Matt Bardorf

Sent on 08/05/2009

Lynn · Married on 06/08/2009

Awesome.... Awesome.... Awesome..... what more can we say....
    Palm Beach Wedding Photograpy, Inc. was amazing to work with and her ability to capture the moment in every picture is amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2009

Teresa · Married on 02/28/2009

My Advice: Hire this amazing photographer, let her run the show, and she will turn your wedding memories into a Fairy Tale Memoir that you can recall forever!
    My Experience: Alexi is an extraordinarily talented photographer...we loved her the moment we met her... She is highly personable. We shopped for Photographers but none compared. When we first scheduled a meeting, she suggested we meet at a local coffee/tea/sandwich shoppe and there she shared with us her past work. We were just sooo happy with it. The photojournalistic approach coupled with her talent at capturing the beauty of our event on both macro and micro levels was superb! We thought about it and we were spending a tad more than budgeted...but wow! It was soooooo worth it. Now we have fairy tale memories that will last lifetimes. She gave us a pair of archive quality CDs in leather and brass cases that held approx 1200 photos and she herself touched up at least 50-100 of these...We had brilliant candids and posed shots, closeups of all the beautiful details we built into our wedding day and portraits that were stunning! In addition, we received a gorgeous black leather bound photobook containing the most gorgeous of all our pictures arranged in a photojournalistic style on high quality photoboard pages for long lasting durability.

Note: She also did my Bridal Boudoir shoot and I will say, I have never in my life looked so good in pictures...she turned a normal girl who is somewhat overweight into a goddess!!! My Husband LOVES the portraits...and there are a couple of those that she took where I posed in an evening gown and these are the favorites of my friends and family...

Sent on 07/31/2009
  • melissa

melissa · Married on 01/17/2009

she did an amazing capturing those special moments on my wedding day and she was very patient i love my pics

Sent on 08/09/2009
  • Jeane

Audrey · Married on 11/29/2008

Alexi is super nice. She knows what she is doing and will make your memories look great. She is also willing to work with the customer. I am very satisfied!

Sent on 12/17/2008

Debbie · Married on 04/05/2008

Tonya, the owner is so awesome!! Our photos came out better than we could have ever imagined. She is so great to work with and makes you feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend her and will be using her in the future for other events.

Sent on 02/05/2010
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2007

I was married on September 29, 2007, and Alexi was there to capture the memories. I cannot say enough great things about the photographs of my wedding. It was so much better than the normal cookie-cutter wedding photographs. It was art and life captured on film. All the special touches and finish she puts on the photoraphs are priceless. In the end the whole day goes by in a blur, and the pictures are what you have left to remember your wedding day. If you hire the best, like I did, you won't have any regrets. I loved the photographs of my wedding so much that I also hired Alexi to take photographs of my daughter, who was born on August 31, 2008. Alexi took pictures of us in the hospital, and I will treasure those photographs for the rest of my life. I would only let a special person and special photographer in to such a significant event in our lives. When my daughter Hayden was six months old, I wanted to get photos taken of her that would showcase her personality, and were not just some generic studio portrait of my baby on a carpet. I knew there was only one choice, so I drove from Sarasota to West Palm Beach to visit Alexi at her studio. The pictures of our Haydee Bear are amazing! Totally worth the drive! See my photos, and you will see why I do not trust my memories to anyone else. Alexi is not just a photographer, she is an artist!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2007

I am so glad Alexi and Shane were there to capture memories of my wedding day. Years and many maternity outfits later, I knew just who to call to photograph our newborn daughter. In a perfect world, Alexi and Shane would be behind the camera every time I am photographed. I can't say enough great things about them, but the proof is in the pictures!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Arturo · Married on 09/10/2009

Palm Beach was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are not picture people however they made the process so easy. We were able to adjust our package to fit our needs and they matched us with the perfect photographer. We were able to pick the schedule for the photographer and were able to adjust all of our needs. It was amazing and our pictures turned out great.

Sent on 05/20/2010
  • Randi

Randi Calkins · Married on 05/18/2019

Love love love

We had our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photographed by Alexi and Shane and they were all incredible! For the engagement pictures our first try got rained out and Alexi was so nice in rescheduling when we were back in town. She was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and her website is so easy to show everyone and download the pictures. Shane is definitely a plus, not only as a second photographer. He was so incredibly helpful during the picture taking process obviously to Alexi, but also to my husband and I. He held my very heavy bouquet between pictures, continually gave everyone water, and even held my husband's beer. The pictures all came out absolutely amazing and I could not be happier. I would highly recommend hiring Alexi and Shane as your wedding (or anything else) photographer!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Bailey · Married on 10/11/2009

I thought Alexi did an amazing job! Your wedding day is so hectic and goes by so fast... Alexi took so many wonderful shots of the ceremony and reception that I look at them a realize how wonderful the day was! She got so many beautiful candid pictures that will forever be memories.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Jelica · Married on 12/28/2015

I discovered Alexi's wedding photography on the knot and was captivated! I scheduled her to shoot our engagement photo's where I first met Alexi and her husband who helps her with lighting and switching lenses. They were so pleasent to work with and our engagement photos turned out so Beautiful I also booked her to photograph our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding! Alexi truly is an artist! She kept my family and I organized, on schedule and relaxed on the big day! She was able to get the classis photo's that everyone wants but also capture the moment artistically. I would Highly reccomend her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Alexi and Shane were amazing to work with....we are so happy with thier work that we cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Molli · Married on 10/10/2010

4.2
      3.5

Alexi was amazing as our photographer for our wedding! As a little bit of a shy subject, she made taking photographs fun and easy. She brought her husband along with her, who is also a professional photographer, to help out for the day. They were a great team!! She was very professional, thorough, and down to earth. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day! :)

Sent on 10/26/2010