Alexi Shields Photography Reviews

Alexi Shields Photography 3
Alexi Shields Photography 4
Alexi Shields Photography 5

Brittany · Married on 02/17/2018

To put it simply, our pictures are gorgeous! Alexi shot our engagement session (which we also loved), so by the time it came for the wedding, it felt like seeing an old friend. Alexi and Shane made us feel so at ease and comfortable. Communication was very easy; Alexi always got back to us right away with any questions we had. Alexi and Shane we punctual and listened to all of our requests. I highly recommend Alexi for wedding photography!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/11/2016

Alexi and her husband, Shane, went above and beyond as photographers on the day of our wedding. We went with the 9 hour package and they truly maximized every minute with us. They were so professional and willing to do anything myself, family, or bridal party asked of them, including laying on the dance floor to get a group shot my bridesmaids demanded. They captured every special moment of the day, even the expression on my face when my dog made a surprise entrance at the end of the ceremony. I am so glad we decided to go with this talented dynamic duo. We have received a sneak peak of some of the photos and are beyond thrilled with how they turned out. Some guests have even said these are the best wedding photos they have ever seen and we couldn't agree more.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/25/2016

Choosing Alexi as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! I knew that choosing a photographer was going to be one of the BIG decisions and I knew I would really need to do my research. After looking through hundreds of photos from various vendors, I came to realize that Alexi’s photographs were really one of a kind. Not only did she capture all the important moments but she also captured emotions from her subjects. Alexi really has an eye for finding those emotional candid shots not only from the bride and groom but from many of the wedding guests as well. When looking through my wedding photos I was surprised to see so many beautiful moments that I wouldn’t have remembered or even known of without her. On the day of our wedding Alexi was prompt, professional, and very easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for absolutely gorgeous wedding photos!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Christina · Married on 03/19/2016

Alexi and her husband captured our wedding perfectly! Her shots are creative, but still traditional, and turned out beautiful. Even though it rained on our wedding, which threw off our plans a bit, Alexi was not concerned and was still able to produce beautiful shots. Both Alexi and her husband are very professional and nice, laid back people to work with. We wish we found her sooner to do our engagement photos with her too! We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Monica · Married on 03/18/2016

Alexi was awesome! From our first consultation to our final pictures at the end of our wedding night, she was always professional, calm, and creative. We wanted her to do our engagement pictures so we could see her style and get to know her personality and we were definitely pleased. She even recommended some great places to have our engagement shoot.
    When she and her husband Shane showed up the day of our wedding, their cool, calm, and collected demeanor helped things run smoothly. We haven't received our pictures yet as we just got married this weekend but I know they will be nothing short of fabulous! She did, however, go out of her way to get me a couple of shots to use for our thank you cards!
    I can't thank them enough for capturing our special day. If you are looking for a professional and quality photographer, book Alexi now!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/11/2016

Alexi is truly a magnificent photographer. She is extraordinarily professional, creative, flexible and worth every penny. She sent us our photos within just a few weeks of our wedding so we could have them in time for our reception at home as our wedding was a destination wedding. Her work is both traditional and modern, clever and creative. She melted into the scene of our wedding and did a great job of directing us for some awesome candids! I highly recommend Alexi and we are thrilled with the pictures she so masterfully took, perfectly capturing the emotion of every moment of our intimate family wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Alexi is an amazing and very talented photographer. She is artistic and very passionate about her photography. Every moment was captured so perfectly, I cannot say enough about how amazing our photos are. Alexi also designed a beautiful custom wedding album for us, we are so excited to share our album with family and friends!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Alexi photographed my engagement shoot and she and Shane photographed my wedding and I could not be happier! I have so many photos capturing every important part of my big day, I don't think they missed a thing. I have received countless compliments on the photography and and the pricing was reasonable. My husband and I are so grateful to have such gorgeous pictures to remember our wedding day by, and we would highly recommend Alexi Shields Photography to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Alexi was amazing!!! All of my pictures were perfect. She dealt with my huge family and bridal party and was able to capture all of my moments perfectly. The pictures are so different from everyone else's due to alexi's artistic eye. I would highly recommend choosing her!

Desiree · Married on 03/07/2015

What an amazing engagement shoot and wedding experience! Alexi is not only a skilled photographer but an artist with her preferences when considering lighting and scenery. The pictures were more extravagant than I ever imagined! I would recommend her services for any event or occasion!

• Dana

Dana · Married on 04/13/2013

Alexi is great to work with and captions beautiful photos!! I met Alexi at a wedding show and she was so very sweet. I followed her facebook page to check out her photos and knew I had to book her! She takes the most amazing photos and captures "the moment" while adding artist flair! Our engagement photos were amazing and I couldn't be happier. The few teasers she sent of our wedding photos look like something out of a magazine and I can't wait to see the rest!

On the wedding day, Alexi and her husband Shane, worked efficiently to get the detail shots and family shots. While taking the candid shots, you didn't even notice they were there! They were both fantastic to work.

Sent on 05/19/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/23/2013

Fell in love with her and her work on our first meeting!!! Once I saw the engagment photos I knew she would blow my mind when it came to wedding day! She exceeded my expectations and made the BEST day of my life memorable forever!!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Loan · Married on 10/20/2012

Can't say enough about the beauty and artistry of Alexi's work. Absolutely beautiful how she captured the smallest details of our wedding - all those wonderful details that we weren't sure if anyone would notice. I think the best thing about Alexi and her husband, Shane, is how comfortable they made us feel. Even if we weren't used to having pictures taken, she and Shane have a way of making you feel like rock stars. Alexi also took our engagement pictures and made us look like we posed for magazine covers for a living. The photos ranged from vintage-y, slightly haunting, and romantic images to bright and bold ones that really captured how much fun we had on the photo shoot. We hope to use her again as a family photographer as our family grows! Would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Katie · Married on 10/06/2012

Alexi did such an amazing job! People still comment on how beautiful the photos came out, and we couldn't be more pleased. Not only was Alexi extremely professional throughout, she was even willing to fly to NYC twice (once for the engagement shoot, and the second time with her husband Shane to photograph the wedding). Unlike other photographers we've seen, Alexi takes pictures from very creative angles and vantage points to provide something truly unique. She and Shane were also great at putting us at ease on the big day. We would recommend her to anyone who wants truly beautiful photography at a great value!

Brianne · Married on 05/12/2012

It's easy to fall in love with Alexi's photographs and just as easy to love HER, too! She is very professional and accesible. My husband hates having his photo taken and even he felt comfortable with Alexi. She did our engagement photos and wedding pics, and we really couldn't have been happier. She's a little expensive (based on my budget) but very worth it. My family and guests even loved her and said how lovely she was (not pushy, etc)
    The day-of she brought her husband (they shoot the wedding together) and he is just as wonderful - very easy to work with and sweet. If you're debating having 1 photographer vs 2, definitely spend a little more $$ and get 2 - this made Alexi's fee even more worth it. I thought about working with a less expensive photographer who only would send 1 photographer but a friend talked me out of it - so glad! Having 2 ensures you get all the photos you want - they can shoot 2 locations at the wedding at once, shoot from different angles, etc. I would work with Alexi again in a heartbeat and would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2012

Alexi is a wonderful and talented artist. She was professional, aggressive and very respectful of our time. Based on her work, she is highly reccomended to every and any bride. She works as a team with her husband and they together do a fabulous job. I cannot wait to get my pictures back!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Ryan · Married on 10/08/2011

Alexi did an amazing job at our wedding! From setting up the initial appointment through the entire process she was a pleasure to do business with. We were concerned about the weather and she assured us she would go to whatever length it took to get the photos we wanted. She is very ambitious and she has an eye for picking out great locations, poses, etc... Her and her husband provide a professional service and I am so thankful we chose to work with them!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Natalie · Married on 05/21/2011

Alexi is amazing! Her talent is evident in every picture she delivers. She has an amazing eye, terrific ideas, and a knack for making every one feel comfortable throughout the entire day. She was efficient, timely, and loads of fun. I can't say enough about Alexi and her services, but I can guarantee that she is well worth the money!

Sent on 08/11/2011
  • Cheryl Rhody

Cheryl · Married on 11/13/2010

Alexi is the BEST! She is incredibly professional, creative and detail-oriented. I cannot express how pleased we were with her services at our wedding. We received so many compliments on how breath-takingly gorgeous our wedding photographs are! She helped make our wedding day feel so magical, like a fairytale!! We would certainly recommend her to anyone, hands-down! She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2010

Amazing... Alexi was awesome. The photos were gorgeous! I would recomend and have recomended her services and will definitely use her again! Well worth every penny spent. She told the story of my special day through absolutely incredible photos.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Andrea · Married on 06/19/2010

Alexi and her husband were a pleasure to work with! They were professional and unobtrusive. Our pictures are artistic, original, and beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

leigh · Married on 04/10/2010

Amazing, so great we used her for both my sister and my own wedding. Most beautiful and different photos

Sent on 01/31/2012

amy · Married on 10/23/2009

alexi sheilds is an incredible photographer. she is very talented and professional. i would recomend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/14/2009

Leanne · Married on 10/18/2009

Alexi is a joy to work with--I actually forgot I was having my picture taken. She managed herself very professionally, handled frantic parents with aplomb, and took amazing pictures! I would recommend her to EVERYONE.

Sent on 12/04/2009

Shirley · Married on 09/01/2009

Palm Beach Wedding Photography took was the best! I love the way how me and my wife looked. The photo was very clear and clean. I would recommend this to everyone, they came to my wedding fast and it was very good. The photo they took will last forever.

Sent on 06/25/2010