Alexandros Ktistakis Reviews

7 Reviews for Alexandros Ktistakis

• Angelique

Angelique Karamanolis · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Working with Alex - PRICELESS

Top reasons to book Alex for your special events:
    - Professionalism and flexibility
    - Attention to detail
    - Quality of sound and visual
    - Responsive to messages/questions
    - Takes time to share your vision
    - You'll make a friend for life

As we planned our Greek wedding from Sydney, we were keen to find someone who could tap into our vibe as a couple and capture our biggest milestone.
    Needless to say, from the moment we met Alex via video chat, he made us feel comfortable and he really listened to what our vision was for the day. Alex asked us all the right questions and put us at ease.
    On finally meeting Alex in Rethymnon, we knew we had nothing to worry about.
    THE FINAL PRODUCT IS BREATHTAKING! Alex managed to capture all the special moments of our wedding day better than we could have imagined. His attention to detail and quality of film and sound were the perfect combination to ensure the epic standard we have since received.
    We have received many gifts but none could top our wedding video. We have watched it EVERY SINGLE DAY since we received it and we feel as if we are right back there dancing together in the square.
    Thank you Alex, we are forever grateful.
    Angelique & George

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Vasso

Vasso Tsigkrou · Married on 01/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Video

Alex and Elena managed to capture our wedding with the best possible way!!!Simple, elegant, romantic... exactly the way we dreamed of!!!
    There was a great chemistry between us and made us feel comfortable at all times. They provide high quality videography material with a cinematic look and characterized by professionalism.
    We are more than pleased with the result of their work.
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Α

Αντωνης Παπαδακης · Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding Antonios - Archontoula

Thanks a lot Alexandros and Elena. I'm glad we chose you and you chose us for this special day for us. We'll have the greatest memories because of your movies!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Jon

Jon e Smith · Married on 08/21/2019

Just Stunning

Hard to know where to begin other than simply incredible. To be honest I didn't give a thought about video for our wedding thought that maybe a luxury expense and with smart phones and cameras we would get enough videos.But after chatting with my now very convincing wife and more to please her I agreed.The next challenge we were getting married abroad at a place we have been going to for 10 years our planner put us in touch with Alex and we never looked back It became very clear very quickly how professional Alex and his partner were with Ideas so in tune with mine so I said just go for it ,all through the day they were with us but never intrusive virtually invisible the wedding came and went in a blink of an eye I then saw the great advantage of having it professionally filmed.Alex explained it would be a few weeks for the result due to height of season and editing etc no problem i said.then we get a 3 minute highlighted clip and oh my days i could not stop smiling it was incredible. I said to my wife if this clip is anything to go by we are in for a treat.Now I wasn't expecting a long video really just highlights all edited together oh no what we got was a story over an hour and I am not ashamed to say I cried ,The editing was seamless the music we had at the wedding ebbed and flowed along with some really creative music mixing by Alex I cannot put into words how over the moon and happy we were,Alex then sent us the full video in low res for us to check but even the quality of that was insanely good we then got the High Resolution version and well it blew my mind.I am so glad we chose Alex I cant speak highly enough of him and his partner not just true professionals but truly wonderful people.So if you get married in Crete or want some event filmed or if like me you think its a luxury expense forget that and just give this guy a call I promise you will not regret it Alex I know we have chatted but if you read this again my deepest thanks for recreating our wedding everyday

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Banafsheh

Banafsheh Zokai · Married on 07/26/2019

Super happy with the video!

We found Alexandros videography online and were immediately impressed by the portfolio of work. He was super flexible setting up time to video chat since we weren't in Greece at the time. Both him and his assistant were professional and did an excellent job capturing the emotional moments and the late party night. We almost couldn't believe the trailer video when we first saw it! All of our friends and family gave many compliments after seeing the video. Both trailer and long version were so nicely and professionally done with great choice of music. Thank you both so much =)

Sent on 10/10/2019

M Rad · Married on 07/25/2019

Very good experience!

Very good videographer with a super professional team!
    Listened to all our desires and finished the project very fast!
    Captured all emotions perfectly, we cry every time we watch that beautiful video.
    Recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Sefa

Sefa Stone · Married on 06/22/2019

One in a Million!

It was such a pleasure to meet and work with Alex! He was fundamental in making our big day extra special for us and our guests! Our wedding video was beautiful and Alex really captured the love and happiness we felt on the day. We cannot wait until our paths cross again :)

Sent on 08/12/2019