Alexandra Sweets & Co. Reviews

9 | Upper Marlboro, MD

9 Reviews for Alexandra Sweets & Co.

• Designer Bride

Sherry · Married on 05/26/2019

Beyond Words

We were very thrilled and honored to work with this vendor. Her cake and cupcake for our wedding was beyond words. In addition, for our cake tasting she personally came to our home and we had a chance to get to know each other. Like we have been friends forever. We will definitely use her for other events. Thanks Julie for everything!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Alexandra Sweets & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the Excellent review! Both of you were amazing to work with! We appreciate the faith and trust that you put into our artistry and look forward to sharing more memories with you!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing cakes!

We had two wedding events and got. Other of our cakes from Alexandra’s Sweets. Julie was a pleasure to work with and so responsive. On top of that, the cakes tasted amazing! Our guests complimented our cakes for weeks after. We got the following three flavors- cookie and cream, cheesecake and red velvet with chocolate chips. We definitely highly recommend Julie and can’t wait to get our 1 year anniversary cake!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • W

Wanda · Married on 04/06/2018

I truly was express with Alexandra Sweet’s & Co... so professional and the cake for my niece wedding was out of sight... Enjoyed every moment...

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lynee · Married on 11/12/2016

We opted out of the traditional "wedding cake" for our reception. Instead, we came to Alexandra Sweets & Co. with the idea of doing a wedding dessert table. Their execution was flawless and breathtakingly beautiful. All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful our table was and how amazing the variety of cakes tasted. This company has been used repeatedly by various members of my family from birthdays to weddings. They are definitely our go-to cake experts!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Alexandra Sweets & Co.'s reply:

Lynee thank you for the wonderful review! It was a truly pleasure to work with you. I was recently contacted by your friend Simona who is retaining me for her new wedding client. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

A · Married on 04/08/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Julie of Alexandra Sweets multiple times over the course of my multi-event wedding festivities. Doing a tasting was very convenient as she came to the the house and was got to sample cupcakes and choose.

We had a cultural event at our house and she was able to make a replica 'dhol' aka drum from a photo that looked so real that people wanted to play it! She also made a beautiful NFL themed Broncos groom cake based off photos from the internet. And even though our event was in April, people still talk about our stunning 4 tier reception cake in which she worked with my decorator and arranged florals flowing in front of the cake. I would highly recommend her for her professionalism, promptness, aesthetics, and taste.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Alexandra Sweets & Co.'s reply:

Happy New Year Aaliyah! My apologies for the delayed response but the holiday season was insanely busy! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family from beginning to end. I appreciate your trust and allowing me to service three cakes for your prenuptial and wedding ceremonies. I wish you both may wonderful years of marriage and I look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!

Amazing job on our wedding cake! Julie is Easily accessible, personable, and very professional. The cake looked and tasted amazing.

Sent on 08/07/2015

LaShonda · Married on 06/27/2015

Julie's cake are delicious...so flavorful! And her designs are mind- blowing! I have found myself trying to find occasions just to order her cakes. I will be a return loyal customer.

Sent on 03/17/2015
  • Elle

Elle · Married on 09/09/2012

We wanted a slightly unique twist on the traditional wedding dessert and Alexandra Sweets & Co delivered in a big way! We had a divine tasting faux cake (only the top tier was real) and an array of sweet potato cups (mini sweet potato pies in cupcake liners). Julie was dedicated to delivering on my order regardless of circumstance (e.g., power loss, storms, etc) and her creative artistry shined through in the cake design. What a joy to work with and hopefully we will be able to do business again in the near future!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Saralyn · Married on 03/08/2015

The cake was beautiful and so delicious. I received tons of compliments. Julie definitely makes the best cakes in the area!

Sent on 03/19/2015