Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography Reviews

Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography 2
Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography 3
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 10/20/2018

Alex is the best! Hire her... like now.

Alex is the best! My husband and I were so incredibly happy with our wedding photos. I highly recommend her services to any couple looking to get hitched.

Reasons why we love her:
    -She’s quick to respond and answers questions thoroughly.
    -She’s very organized and sends you all of the details in advance.
    -She makes you feel comfortable when shooting. My husband and I are definitely a little awkward and I was worried that we would look silly in our photos. But Alex somehow managed to make us look darn good!
    -She’s a professional when it comes to dealing with people. There were definitely a few stressful moments for me during the wedding with various family members and she never lost her cool and just went with the flow.
    -She goes above and beyond the call of duty. I was sort of clueless about weddings and she helped me figure it all out. One funny example that comes to mind: I had NO idea how to do a boutonnière on my dad and she showed me how. See? She’s a pro.
    -Her contract fits the needs of today’s digital world. Unlike some photographers' contracts where they tie your hands, with Alex, you’re not limited to sharing pics on social media. You can share all your web images on social media and you can share your album with family and friends. When you pay a lot of money for pictures, you want to be able to use them! And with Alex, you can.
    -Her turn-around time is very quick. We had all of our high-res photos within two months plus she sent us a few of the best photos and the blog for announcements early on (about 2 weeks after the wedding). One of my friends who got married before I did (who used another photographer), was jokingly complaining that I got my pics before her! Alex is on top of it.
    -Her photography is beautiful and amazing! She got some seriously incredible couples shots. I posted about 10 favorites to Facebook and my friends and family were talking about them for weeks. I can’t wait to post the rest!

Thank you, Alex, for everything!

Victoria Nakis · Married on 10/13/2018

Book her now!

Alex was recommended to me by a wedding planner who is also a friend of mine. I spoke to another photographer before I called Alex. However, after speaking with Alex only once (who had a faster response time than the other person I spoke with), I immediately had the sense that she was already my photographer. One conversation with her was all it took for us to decide to book her. She is so nice to work with and is always informative. She is also super patient and helpful when it came to all our questions. What was most important to me (aside from the quality of the photos, of course), was that she was also in command. My husband and I are not overly photogenic and have no idea what makes for a good picture (hence why we hired a professional!). Alex took care of that for us! During our engagement shoot and even on our wedding day, she would provide cues for us to move a certain way, look this way or that, to help us create our best photos.
    Finally, the most important part, is the pictures themselves. We received our engagement photos, and had a sneak peak at our wedding photographs. All I can say is WOW. The photos she takes are amazing and exactly the style we were looking for. I truly recommend booking her, if not for everything I mentioned above, but also because her package is super inclusive (compared to others I looked into) and absolutely worth every single penny.

Lorraine · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, Creative, and Thoughtful!

When we were shopping for photographers, we were immediately impressed by Alex's portfolio. Without knowing the couples on her featured blog posts, her photographs told a story about the couple and their love for each other. We knew, she would be able to tell ours! She was professional, thoughtful, had an incredible eye for detail, and made everyone feel comfortable! She even checked in periodically leading up to the our special day to ensure everything would run smoothly. Alex even reached out to ask us to co-write our blog post because of how special the location of our wedding was to both my husband and I. Alex was incredibly organized! Together we mapped out a plan of the photos she would shoot, the locations, etc. My husband and I even got to attend our own cocktail hour! Unheard of! We strongly recommend Alex to be your photographer on your wedding day!

Sydney Kopera · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful photos of our September Wedding

We loved working with Alexandra and she took beautiful photos of my husband, our families and friends at our September wedding in Maine. She was flexible and easy to work with, friendly and warm, and we couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out.

Jeannie · Married on 08/25/2018

Experienced, talented and awesome!

We hired Alex after she photographed by aunt's wedding. We opted for a full package which included our engagement shoot plus the wedding and we could not be happier. Alex's experience and ability to work with virtually anyone is something to be highly coveted. Her second, Kelsey is also amazing! Throughout the wedding we would get glimpses of the photos as they would show us and we loved that they were doing that with our guests as well. We hardly noticed they were there, but when we needed them they were always within hearing distance. We have gotten a few hundred photos now and not only are our shots amazing, but there are ones of family and friends that floored me. The best photo I have ever seen of my aunt (in her 80's) was taken, my best man walked away with some great photos, and we even got some great ones of our dogs. The photos speak for themselves and are just absolutely stunning. They are so good at organizing people, the planned shots took no time at all even though we had a lot of them. We just cannot say enough good things.

Aaron · Married on 08/18/2018

Alex was a pro and a pleasure to work with. She made us feel comfortable throughout the process—from our first chat to after we received our album and digital pictures. She was always easy to reach by phone or email. Very happy we chose her!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing to work with!

Alex was amazing to work with! She is extremely professional and at the same time knows how to make you feel comfortable taking photos. Our whole wedding party loved her. She was able to take all the formal shots we wanted with a large group in a timely manner, leaving us plenty of time to enjoy our wedding. More importantly, she captured candids that help us remember our special day! She is very timely with responding and very organized. We are so happy we went with Alex and highly recommend her!

Amanda Fasolo · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing! Hire her now!

Alex was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator and we couldn’t be happier that we were put in touch. Our wedding was a little unorthodox, as we had a small ceremony and dinner on Friday, followed by a big, backyard celebration on Saturday. Our dream wedding weekend definitely had its fair share of logistical issues that needed solving and Alex was beyond helpful throughout the entire process. She was extremely responsive, professional and most of all, flexible - she truly took a lot of stress off of our shoulders. I totally felt comfortable with and confident in Alex’s skills, not once did I have to worry about her capturing all the details and moments that my husband and I would want to look back on for years to come. She did a beautiful job and I would recommended hiring her to anyone who asks!

Katelyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Alex was perfect!!! We had a tiny wedding with just immediate family in Newry, Maine at the Glen House. We live out of state, so I did my vendor selections mostly through reviews and looking at their posted work. Alex did not disappoint. While looking for a photographer she was the only one I spoke to that instantly made me feel comfortable. She was prompt and professional for the wedding and took amazing photos. She really captured the lighting and great scenery! It was late October, so it could have looked very dreary, but the views looked absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with our experience! The whole family thought she was amazing and I completely agree. So happy we chose her to photograph our big day!

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2017

Alex photographed our October wedding and we could not be happier with the pictures. We knew Alex was a true professional and very talented after she took photos at our friends wedding in 2015 but her photos from our wedding still impressed us. Less than 7 weeks after our wedding she provided us with over 1,000 photos in print and web version ranging from getting ready pictures to our ceremony and family pictures and then tons of candids. I’m so glad we have so many pictures of our guests enjoying themselves. Such a fun touch on top of all of the pictures of us. Thanks for everything, Alex!

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Alex is amazing!! She was our photographer at our August wedding, and she capture everything I asked her to and more. We can’t wait to use her again for future photo shoots. Thank you so much Alex!

Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography 4
    Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography 5
    Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography 6

Sara · Married on 08/05/2017

On a foggy August afternoon, Alex photographed our wedding and the photos were absolutely stunning. From the very start, Alex was great to work with - she was personable, responsive, and very professional. We planned our wedding from DC, so we relied on her experience and familiarity with the venue to help us plan locations for photos on the day-of and how much time we needed. Her package includes an engagement shoot, which we almost declined, but she convinced us otherwise. We're so happy she did, because it allowed us to get to know her better and to get used to having a camera around (which is awkward). She makes you feel comfortable, provides helpful posing tips, and has you laughing a lot. Prior to the wedding, she sends a form to fill out asking about the "must have" photos, so you can provide as little or as much detail as you want. On the day-of, she brings a second photographer, which was very helpful since my husband and I got ready at two different locations. Throughout the day, we didn't even notice they were there, and they captured amazing shots - from formal/posed to candid - and from a ton of different angles. Post wedding, she sent us an album, a link to an online gallery, and a USB with a ton of photos, and it all arrived quicker than we expected. Overall, Alex is great photographer and you should definitely book her immediately after reading our review!

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

I LOVE ALEX!!! She is such a pro, and captured our day so beautifully. She's easy to work with, so professional, and takes stunning photos. We could not have been happier with our experience!

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Alexandra is a pleasure to work with. She is extremely personable and instantly made us comfortable and our experience enjoyable. We were floored by the amazing picture she took for our engagement and wedding. She brought to life our vision and we are overjoyed to be able to share these images with our family for generations to come! Her journalistic photography captures unforgettable moments and is unlike any other photographer we've encountered. She goes above and beyond to please her clients and is extemley organized and responsive!

I would highly recommend Alexandra Daley Clark to anyone who is looking for a professional, extremely talented, hard working, dedicated, artistic and visionary photographer!!! We cannot wait to have Alexandra photograph our family in years to come.

Kelsey and Miller

Anna · Married on 09/10/2016

Alex is an excellent photographer who was super easy to work with. My husband and I are both fairly uncomfortable in front of the camera but Alex was able to calm our nerves very quickly. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot that by the time the wedding rolled around, we had no concerns. We were able to just enjoy our day without being conscious of the camera, and that's largely because Alex and her second photographer act as "flies on the wall" and never interrupt a moment. Despite the fact that I forgot the camera was even there, our photos demonstrate just how there they were for every single important and beautiful moment. Another huge plus is that Alex has a fantastic sense of humor so we were always laughing! We're so happy that we had Alex as our photographer, and highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot begin to describe how happy I am with Alex as a photographer. If I lived in Maine, I would make a bid for us to be friends! She could not have been more responsive, supportive, funny, professional or talented. I planned my wedding from several states away, and she was perfect from start to finish. I would not have changed one thing, and my photos are unforgettable. Book Alex immediately! You will not regret it, and photography will not be a worry for you.

Chelsea · Married on 08/20/2016

Alex did such a great job with our engagement and wedding photos! She was so laid back and made me feel like she was just one of the wedding guests. Very professional and accommodating. Her packaging is amazing and we loved getting the USB of our photos, an album, and a bottle of champagne to celebrate and look over photos with. She has a wonderful eye for which setting will look best and knows how to make everyone feel comfortable. Very highly recommended.

lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Alex was great and so easy to work with! Very professional. On our wedding day we could hardly tell she was there and her photos came out amazing

Cassie · Married on 10/24/2015

We loved Alex! We planned our wedding from the West Coast (the wedding itself took place in Maine), and not only was she so accommodating, but she eased a lot of stress for us. We felt like we were in great hands leading up to the day, and she kept us calm and extremely happy day of. The pictures we got back from her were beautiful, exactly as we expected, and she was so thoughtful in making sure she got the shots that were most important to us. Overall we couldn't have been happier and feel like our day was captured perfectly. Alex even offered up her husband to marry us since we didn't know anyone in Maine, and he did an excellent job as well!

Our entire wedding party enjoyed working with Alex and her assistant. They both fit right in and made the experience comfortable and light. Our photos were amazing! We can't stop looking at them and she was able to capture details of our day that we had missed in the craziness. We are so thankful for her hard work and professionalism. She even stayed until the end of the reception to capture some fun dancing pictures- these turned out to be some of our favorites! We would absolutely recommend Alex to anyone looking to have unbelievable wedding photos.

Allison · Married on 08/29/2015

We picked Alex after researching other photographers and talking with friends who recently got married and compared the value of their photos and what they got. She by far is the best value for the outstanding works she does. We picked her because she makes you do an engagement session ahead of the big day, and while my husband was unsure of this it made both of us so much more relaxed with knowing her ahead of time. Her presence was really just a breath of fresh air on wedding day knowing I had a vendor I could completely trust to do exactly what she said she was going to do and what I wanted. Her second shooter was also very easy to work with. She comes when you say and leaves when she thinks she has got enough photos versus other photographers who only come for 6 hours. Alex is also quick with sending you a little blog of a select shots after both engagement and wedding which was just so exciting to see when your coming down from your wedding high. She could wrangle our wedding party and controlling parents with ease and made me and my husband feel like a million bucks! It was like she was there but she wasn't which showed in our photos. I will continue to recommend Alex to brides who want fabulous photos and a vendor who is just perfect to work with.

Marissa · Married on 08/08/2015

We are SO happy we chose Alex to do our wedding photography! She was the utmost in professionalism, responsiveness, personalization and of course FABULOUS photos. Also, others may advertise a lower price tag, but if you really look into it Alexandra Daley-Clark is giving you much more for your money - TWO photographers for 12 hours each, digital photos you own, beautiful wedding album, etc. My husband and I look through our wedding pictures nearly every week and keep saying how Alex really captured the most beautiful, intimate and natural-looking moments of our special day.

Kathryn · Married on 08/01/2015

Alex is very professional and carries herself with an ease and friendliness that make you comfortable during the engagement shoot and the wedding. She pays attention to each detail of her business, explaining the contract and services, answering any and all questions in a very timely manner, and everything I received was packaged nicely with a lot of care. This attention to detail is carried throughout every aspect of her work and most importantly it shows in the photographs she takes. The engagement shoot was a fun way to get to know Alex, and get to know how you are in front of the camera, a huge benefit before the day of! Our shoot was fun and flexible with us changing outfits and walking around to capture the perfect shot. Leading up to the wedding Alex was available with any questions I had. The day of the wedding she brought a second shooter who was very nice and professional. The wedding day went by in a whirl and there were a few inevitable mishaps along the way but Alex helped in every way she could, even offering to Photoshop a disaster of a cake! She captured the small details throughout the day, like grasshoppers in my dress and most importantly all the emotions throughout the day. I decided to have no other cameras during my ceremony, a decision I am very happy with because Alex captured the first kiss and the vows without the distraction of guests trying to get their own photos. She was very good at organizing people together for group shots, making sure everyone looked their best. That night she even went the extra mile and captured a very technically difficult night shot that my guests still rave about. After the wedding Alex was wonderful producing high quality final photos. She gave us a sneak peak of photos for her blog that we loved looking at on our honeymoon! All of the final photos came in a nice album as well as high resolution thumb drive. I cannot speak highly enough of Alex, I am so happy she captured my wedding day so perfectly.

Madison · Married on 07/25/2015

Alex was amazing! We hired her to do our wedding photography. She is the perfect mix of business and fun. She takes charge of the situation, a much needed skill for wedding photographers, but does so in a fantastic, friendly way. The end result of photos are fantastic. We could not ask for anything more!

Kayla · Married on 07/11/2015

Both our wedding and engagement photo sessions came out beautiful! Alex was very helpful in the planning process and made a lot of great suggestions of how the process could run as smooth as possible. Her responsiveness was always very timely, and she is very easy going and pleasant to talk with. On our wedding day she captured everything that I had visioned, even despite the scorching hot temperatures. Our photos were beautifully edited, but still kept a very natural look. I would highly recommend Alex to anyone that is considering working with her!