23 Reviews for Alexanders Premiere Banquet Facility and Catering

Linens (3)
Indoor (2)
Outside Cake (1)
23 Alexanders Premiere Banquet Facility and Catering Reviews

Had my daughter baby shower there recently Kristen was the greatest. Upfront no hidden anything easy to work with. The service was beyond great. They were so helpful setting up bringing the food and cake cutting filling pitchers etc. The food was amazing and freash. This is a place I would suggest for anyone with an event to remember. If you have a special event let Alexander be your place

Profile Picture Susan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Linens

Alexanders is the best value around such a beautiful new venue! Kristin has been extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process!

Profile Picture User6536340, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We had not just our reception at Alexander's, but our ceremony as well. Everything was beautiful and fantastic in every way. The food was amazing and the service and help with all the planning was great. They even work with me and my new mother in law on bringing Famous Dave's BBQ Brisket in as a secret and surprise for my husband. Everybody was so nice and helpful and encouraging throughout the entire experience. Thank you Alexander's for making our big day the best!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I don't even know where to start! I had my wedding at Alexander's on 07/21/2017 and they made it ABSOLUTELY perfect! From the early stages all the way until the wedding day I couldn't have head a better experience. Kristin was absolutely amazing to work with. She was always available to answer any questions I may have and was always more than accommodating when it came to coming in to make payments and such. She made the process completely stress free. She was so sweet and always seemed genuinely interested in how things were going not just regarding the wedding, but in our lives which was extremely sweet.

As for the hall, it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The decorations came out absolutely stunning, the uplighting looked beautiful, they set up the cake table and guest book section so great, and overall the hall was STUNNING! I was absolutely blown away when we arrived. It was picture perfect and exactly how I imagined. I also cannot believe everything you get for the price. It is an incredible deal and like no where else. I could go on and on about my experience and how great it was. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. The dance floor is gorgeous since it's like black diamonds. The mirror above the dance floor is so cool and last by not least, the beautiful chandelier above the dance floor is stunning.

Everyone I've talked to since the wedding kept saying how beautiful everything came out and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Alexander's Banquet Hall and Kristin for making my wedding absolutely picture perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Linens

We loved having our wedding reception here! Even planning from a huge distance, this venue was great to work with! Everyone commented on what a wonderful event it was, and we wouldn't have been able to do that without Alexander's!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
1.1

Our experience with Alexander's was lacking. While most of their staff were polite, the bartender? we had the evening of our reception was very rude - many of our guests noticed and mentioned her attitude. We had a subpar experience with Alexander's from their service to their event coordination to the food. It was all lacking and had a major effect on our day. They had switched buildings from the time we booked, which we were made aware of - however we were told they had renovated this building and it would be better than the original. When we went for our tasting (2 days before the wedding), we noticed torn up dry wall which even the employee helping us mentioned it was going to be fixed but not in time for our event. So we had to purchase extra linens to cover the mess. We also felt they should of been more on top of communication with us. I had to reach out to them to see if we could come see the new building and for the tasting. They also told me I could store the flowers for our centerpieces in their walk-in and then days before my wedding, told me it wasn't possible. While the event went smoothly for the most part, I was very stressed out days before my wedding and I just felt that I would of had a more pleasant experience going with a different venue.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
3.8

Natasha was awesome! The venue was beautiful! Everything went off wonderfully! Only suggestion is that if you want to take home your brought in deserts, make sure you CLEARLY express that with them!

Profile Picture User5444784, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Cake, Linens

My husband and I were truly blown away at how wonderful our wedding went. From preparations through the evening of our wedding and reception the staff at Alexander's were all incredible. They always had ideas for me when I ran out of them and needed help. Our ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful! I cannot say thank you enough to Alex, Natasha, and Kristin and the rest of the staff there. The food was excellent and every one agreed. I couldn't have been happier with our decision to book with Alexander's.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

I shopped around for a lot of different venues, however Alexanders had the best price. The inside was beautiful and the food was so great. Best price in Metro Detroit per plate on a Saturday wedding! I can't get over the food and everyone is still raving about it. Kristin did such an amazing job helping me get things together as well. If you book there, be sure to ask Kristin what vendors she recommends and book Mary Palmateer for drapery in the room. GORGEOUS

Profile Picture artist, 9/27/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved my experience with the whole team. They were all more than willing to help with anything. My wedding was absolutely beautiful & alexanders did an amazing job with everything. They provided set up & clean up, the most delicious dinner, centerpieces, cake served to guests and lots more. I highly recommend this facility!!! Beyond happy with my experience!!

Profile Picture Stacey , 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
4.7

Alexanders did an awesome job with helping us get ready for our wedding. They were very helpful and accommodating. Alexanders does all the set-up and tear-down so we were able to enjoy our day. The food was awesome! Everyone had a great time and I am still receiving compliments!

Profile Picture Lauri, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alexanders is the place to have your reception if you want a stress free, beautiful day!! I cannot be more pleased with how our big day turned out! Kristin is so awesome and easy to work with! Food is amazing and the decor looks like a million bucks!! Thanks again for the beautiful day!!

Lauren & Travis Pratt

Profile Picture User2126849, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I had the pleasure to get married on August 31, 2013 at Alexander's. Kristin worked with us throughout the whole process and was extremely helpful the entire time. My wife was 6 months pregnant on our wedding day and the best thing she said all night was "I did not have to stress at all today." Kristin and her staff were very helpful. They do all the decorating before hand. We had a candy table and a gift table. The Tuesday before the wedding my wife and I met with Kristin and told her how we would like it to look. Kristin and her staff exceeded our expectations. I would definitely suggest people to consider Alexander's. They are very friendly and are very affordable.

Profile Picture Jake, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Alexander's is hands down the best venue to have a wedding at!!! Kristin is phenomenal! She made sure our wedding was absolutely perfect! We have been to weddings that cost 6 times the amount we've spent and we had compliments saying that our wedding blew those away. It is a beautiful place, with wonderful staff, delicious food, and the best event planner you can ask for. You will not regret having any event here!! We drove from 2 hours away to have our special day at Alexander's.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe how pleased and happy we were with our wedding at Alexander's. Alex and Kristin by far exceeded our expectations and we were so amazed at how great they were, the staff and how wonderful the facility looked. From start to finish - everything that Alexander's provided for us was exceptional. We received so many compliments on the facilty, bar and most importantly the food. Everyone was raving at how delicious everything was. The bartenders were also a great addition to our event - they were so great to all of our guests as well. I would not only recommend Alexander's but insist that you choose this facility for any event. I was so relaxed and calm the day of our wedding knowing Alex, Kristin, and their fantastic staff were doing everything to make sure our event was flawless... which that was exactly what it was. Flawless. From the bottom of our hearts - we thank you so very much. Our parents, Joel and myself are so thankful and happy that we were able to work with you.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brooke, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Venue was great... Had to relocate my wedding at the last minute and Kristen at Alexanders was great to work with.... Food was awesome and I am still getting compliments on how great everthing turned out. Thank you again for making my day special!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 7/20/12, 2 Reviews
3.2

The food and hall atmosphere were wonderful. However the service during the event was hard to find and food and beverages were cleared much to quickly. Most disappointingly we found that in working with the staff a lot of our expectations and details were overlooked and the follow through was poor.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved the services they had to offer and Kristin is just great and answers any and all questions quickly and was available throughout the whole process. However, on the day of I felt they rushed us to get through everything.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alexander's Banquet Hall was AMAZING! I would recommend EVERYONE in the area to go talk to Kristin and put down a down payment. They decorated the entire hall beautifully and made it look even better than I could have ever expected! Also, their food and service is phenomenal! Even when I have attend this hall for other weddings I have NEVER been disappointed in any way!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alexander's was wonderful to work with! Kristen was very responsive with emails and phone calls. Alex worked with us to provide us with exactly what we wanted and needed for our reception. Great service and beautiful venue for the cost. I would recommend Alexander's to any and all brides looking for an elegant venue to entertain under 300 guests.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/26/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked Alexanders for our October wedding reception and couldn't have been more pleased! The venue was very clean and tastefully decorated when we visited several times while booking and follow up appointments. However, when we walked into that room AFTER they had decorated for our big day, we were very pleasantly surprised! The staff is awesome, the owner was even present on the night of our reception which was very impressive and our guests were very happy as well! Alexanders helped make our day "perfect"!

Profile Picture User854184, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Alexander's was terrific! Great attention to detail, wants and needs! I wouldn't change a thing! Food was great too! I heard over and over how perfect my wedding was! Kristin the wedding coordinator is amazing! She wants everything to be perfect and will go the extra mile to make sure it happens that way! This is the perfect wedding venue!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Alexander's is amazing, and that is putting it lightly! The first time my husband and I stopped into the hall, we were treated to excellent service. The owner, Alex, showed us his pricing, bought us lunch, and answered any questions that we had. The next day, we realized that we would not find a better venue than this! We returned to put our deposit down and reserve our wedding date.

The facility as a whole is beautiful. The dance floor has glitter in the marble, the ceiling over the floor has mirrors and beautiful lighting and tulle. It is so elegant and PERFECT for a wedding.

The office staff could not have been any better. They were ALWAYS friendly, informative, and not pushy whatsoever. We worked with Kristen a majority of the time. Whenever we would stop into the venue, she would pull out our file without even asking our names. It is obvious that they truly value their clients' business. My husband and I probably stopped in 10 times, just to show the hall off to various family members. The staff ALWAYS was gracious, helpful, and so wonderful overall. We had tons of questions about the every random thing you can think of, and they never got aggravated with us. They always had the answer and they were always super nice.

The wedding evening was exactly the same. Wonderful customer service. Alex was there the whole time checking in on us and making sure everything was going smoothly - and it always was. It COULDN'T have gone any better. Kristen (from the office) even bartended that night. They really do it all there!! My husband and I absolutely loved Alexanders and would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. It was a great value with fantastic staff from the initial booking until the end of the reception. Use them!!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/24/10, 3 Reviews