Alexa Rogers-Makeup artist (and hair) Reviews

5 | Albany, WI

5 Reviews for Alexa Rogers-Makeup artist (and hair)

• F

Felisha · Married on 04/29/2018

This is by far the best Makeup artist I have ever had!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Leah · Married on 07/10/2016

Alexa and Lisa did a wonderful job at my wedding! They came to our wedding location and all of the girls had a blast getting ready for the day! I looked and felt beautiful and I know all of my bridesmaids did too!

Sent on 07/15/2016
  • Wisconsinbride2015

Erin · Married on 02/20/2015

Alexa did a wonderful job with mine and my daughter's makeup. She came to my house and was friendly and professional. She helped make my wedding day special!

Sent on 02/25/2015
  • User4781932 · 2+ years ago

Alexa is amazing!!! I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day thanks to her! I go to her all the time to get my lashes done by her now!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

2.0

When all is said and done I was very happy that I hired Alexa and Lisa for hair and makeup. She spent a lot of time with me, bridesmaids, and mothers. Ultimately everyone looked great and loved their looks.

My only complaint is that it did take her a long time to respond to my emails. It would some times take her weeks to respond back to me. I do know that I tend to be a nervous nelly so I ask a lot of questions, but at the same time for all the money that I spent on the services I do expect a certain level of customer service as far as open communication.

That being said, considering how happy and beautiful everyone was, I would still hire her again given the chance.

Sent on 11/08/2016