Alex Solon Photography Reviews

8 | El Paso, TX

8 Reviews for Alex Solon Photography

• Mariah

Mariah Soranzo · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing photos and top of their game!

Alex Solon Photography created the most beautiful images of our wedding day! Cindy and Alex and honest, friendly, caring professionals that know how to photograph moments. I contacted Cindy and Alex a year prior to our wedding to get information on their services and after talking to them, I knew that I must have them shoot our wedding! Throughout the year they kept in contact with us providing a wedding day timeline for our photography and so much more. I also loved the wedding planner they gave us! Our wedding day was perfect and so was the photography. Hire them and your day will be perfect too!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Alex Solon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your wedding celebration! It was such a pleasure working with you to capture all of your moments and Cindy and I are blessed to call you friends. You guys are awesome and we are so happy that you love your wedding photos!

Meghan Mcmurry · Married on 04/11/2020

The Best of the Best!

We are so, so happy with our photos! Our wedding was so important to us and Alex really understood how to make the day special. He was attentive and exceeded our expectations. He's way more than a photographer.... he's a friend for life. He gave us wonderful advice as well as made us feel special on our wedding day. Thank you Alex!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Candie

Candie Jauregui · Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision i made for my wedding memory!

My photos came out amazing! I didn’t expect them to be THIS perfect! Alex and Cindy are the nicest people I’ve had the please of meeting and they will stop at no point to make sure your day is perfect. I HIGHLY recommend these two as they are down to earth and dedicated to what they do.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Alex Solon Photography's reply:

Thank you Candie it was such a special day and we are delighted that we could share the day with you, Jacob and your beautiful families! You two are awesome and we are so glad that you are enjoying your pictures. Blessings to you and a big thank you to Jacob for serving our country!

Daniel Marquez · Married on 05/11/2019

Best photographers ever!

We strongly recommend Alex and Cindy for your wedding, they are extremely professionals and kind. They took beautiful pictures from our wedding and for the engagement they did travel all the way to Ruidoso NM for us.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alex Solon Photography's reply:

You and Omaira are the best! We truly loved your wedding day and were so happy to be able to capture all of your moments. You two are so kind and enjoyable to be with. We are so pleased that you love your photos and we can't wait to spend time with you again soon!
  • Amanda

Amanda Moody · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Wedding Photography

The pictures from our wedding turned out BEAUTIFUL. Alex was wonderful to work with. He was very detail oriented and made sure that he was able to capture every moment of our wedding. We have candid photos and organized family photos. He was very professional and friendly and made us all feel very comfortable. My entire family and wedding party loved working with him. We all highly recommend Alex Solon Photography!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Alex Solon Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such kind words! You guys are so much fun to be around and we are honored to have been included in your wedding day. Please do keep in touch and let us know when you are in town so we can meet up!

Cynthia Williamson · Married on 02/02/2019

Attention to detail with a compassionate and fun personality

We hired Alex Solon Photography to photograph our wedding day which was a long 12 hour day and 400 guests. They were great! Cindy and Alex are really good at what they do and they are passionate about photography. They are wonderful with communication and they had everything organized and planned along the way. Our pictures are so beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Alex Solon Photography's reply:

Cynthia the pleasure was all ours! You guys are awesome and we couldn't have enjoyed a wedding more than we did yours. We are so glad that you love your images and that we could participate in making your big day memorable and perfect. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Laela · Married on 08/24/2018

Very professional and willing to work with our budget.

The couple was very sweet, as well as cared about what we wanted for our wedding instead of just making money.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Alex Solon Photography's reply:

Laela thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure spending time with you and photographing your wedding. Cindy and I are honored that you allowed us to be a part of your big day and we wish you and your beautiful family the best in the years to come!

Kim · Married on 03/25/2018

I spent a lot of time looking for a good wedding photographer and I chose Alex to shoot my wedding. I'm very glad that I did! Alex was knowledgeable and professional and he went above and beyond for us. Not only was he so much fun to work with but the pics he produced are amazing. I highly recommend Alex Solon Photography for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Alex Solon Photography's reply:

Hey Kim thank you for the honor and pleasure of working with you! I had such an awesome time shooting your beautiful wedding day and I'm so happy that I could capture those memories for you!