Alex Maier Photography Reviews

2 | Camas, WA

2 Reviews for Alex Maier Photography

Grace · Married on 08/09/2014

We used Alex for our engagement and wedding photography and couldn't of been happier! He was professional, kind, accommodating, and made us feel so comfortable through every step of the experience. I would highly recommend his services to any couple looking to capture their wedding day in a unique and beautiful way!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 07/30/2015

I researched many Portland/Vancouver area wedding photographers to photograph our July 2015 wedding, and ultimately chose Alex Maier. He did a phenomenal job, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with his professionalism on our wedding day and (most importantly) how our wedding photos turned out. One reason we chose Alex is because we found his prices to be some of the best around. But the major reason we chose him was that we absolutely love his photography style. Alex has a way of capturing the light in photos that is just gorgeous and ethereal. We loved this about the example portraits he has in his portfolio, and we were delighted that our wedding portraits have this beautiful quality about them, too. Alex Maier does absolutely stunning wedding photography, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to any other Portland/Vancouver area brides looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Alex Maier Photography's reply:

Julie and Rob, thank you so much for the amazing review! I was such a pleasure working with the two of you. - Alex Maier