AleuCo Beauty Studio Reviews

View more information

• Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 01/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable Austin Powers themed wedding!

We had an Austin Powers themed wedding that broke Vegas and Amiee and Amaia did the perfect hair and makeup! We looked like rock stars thanks to Aimee and Amaia and people were stopping us everywhere we went. The chapel plans to use our pics for their website! For my pink fembot costume, Aimee did stunning and powerful bold hot pink eyes to match, and Amaia styled some 1970s VOLUME that turned heads. We couldn’t have looked better, and we couldn’t have pulled it off without them. Oh, and they were on time, efficient, awesome, got a quote to me within 24 hours and was super easy to book. Thank you Aleu.Co!
    K Pattison Married on 02/19/2020

Brilliant service!

Booked the team for a wedding on 19th Feb - everything was perfect. Communication in the run up to the day was professional, friendly and helpful and I felt at ease and in control. On the day of the appointment the team were early and again professional but very personable, they made me feel relaxed and comfortable. They respected my more natural preferences and made me feel a million dollars. Would highly recommend! Both hair and makeup lasted literally all day from 10am when they finished until almost midnight when I flopped exhausted into bed. Thank you
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jennifer Married on 01/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such an amazing, dedicated, and talented makeup enthusiast and artist.

A beautiful woman named Aimee N created the most gorgeous makeup look on me. She is so professional, dedicated, and kind. I loved being her model and her makeup skills are amazing. I will for sure be booking her for my 21st birthday and graduation. If you’re interested in booking an amazing makeup appointment with her. She is also very attentive to detail and works hard to achieve the look you want.