Alert Transportation Reviews

15 | New Orleans, LA

15 Reviews for Alert Transportation

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

Alert was great! They are professional, reasonable, and prompt. Their fleet was very clean, and they gave us champagne in our Rolls Royce. I am thankful we found them! I would use them again if we could!!! Great service! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Alert Transportation's reply:

Thank you for the great 5 star review. Our drivers and staff work exceptionally hard to ensure a quality experience. We make sure your ride with us is exceptional.
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 10/28/2017

The drivers were so understanding and helpful! They waited for us to get our things together and allowed my husband and I to go back because we forgot something. They also ensured that the groom did not see me before the ceremony.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Alert Transportation's reply:

Our drivers want to make your experience, exceptional. They are consumers, just like you and we know they treat you like they want to be treated. Thank you for the 5 star review.

Christy · Married on 03/21/2014

We had a great experience from booking with the friendly staff to the friendly drivers. Our wedding was everything we ever dreamed of.

Sent on 03/29/2014

David · Married on 02/27/2014

Alert transportation did a great job with our mini-bus. The groom and groosmen were on time to the church!

Both the booking/sales people and driver were friendly and courteous. We would definitely use them again if the need arises.

Sent on 03/29/2014

David · Married on 01/19/2014

I gave this transportation company a try for my friends bachelor party. The limo bus we reserved was definitely top notch and the best I have seen in quite some time. We were suprised to see a iced up ice chest waiting for us which was something we had forgot about. My friend even cancelled his previous limo company to switch to alert. It is a 5 star company in my opinion.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Gary · Married on 01/09/2014

We booked this company because the price was reasonable and the equipment was new and well maintained. Great service and exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Maria · Married on 04/20/2013

We had a Great Ride and the owner and drivers were Wonderful and patient with us.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Lena · Married on 10/06/2012

Alert was a great company to work with for our October 2012 wedding in New Orleans at the Audubon Clubhouse - they fit our budget, had great customer service, and helped with suggestions. I went with them because of their great reputation and they did a great job assisting with my sister's wedding earlier in the year. We got a bus for guests to/from the hotel & wedding, a car for the groom's parents to/from wedding, and a limo for the bride & groom after the wedding, which we ended up including some straggling friends & family along with us back to the hotel, so it was a great thing that the limo fit 8 people! It was a busy Saints game weekend during our wedding, but Alert was able to help us out. I specifically worked with Andrea, who was so sweet, kind, & patient with me! We still needed a small bus for our wedding party to take us to the Clubhouse, and they were unfortunately booked up, but Andrea was very helpful in providing names of other places that could possibly help. They are easy to contact and easy to work with - they service just about anywhere. We were really happy with Andrea, the service & the vehicles we got. The bus was great and got most of our guests to the wedding and back; they were very prompt. Their assistance made it a very smooth & relaxed wedding day for us, our friends, family, & guests!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Beverly · Married on 03/08/2014

Many of our friends and family traveled from out of town to be with us for our wedding. So we arranged a three hour tour of New Orleans the day before our wedding. Alert Transportation was wonderful. They provided us with drivers and tour guides that showed many different parts of the city. They were knowledgable and full of many fun facts. Alert Transportation also provided us with transportation for our guests to travel to and from our wedding venue (which was 45 minutes outside of the city). The drivers were prompt and on time and very pleasant with everyone.
    Alert Transportation was very much like a small family company but with many different choices for transportation for us and our guests. The value was exactly in our budget and everyone made it safely to their destinations.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kim · Married on 07/26/2014

Alert Transportation was very helpful, except on my Wedding Day the drivers were rushing me and my wedding party and we only had to go less than 3 minutes to my Venue. Yes I highly recommend Alert Transportation Services.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Laura · Married on 04/04/2014

4.2
      3.0

We used Alert Transportation after our wedding to take our guests from the Degas House to the French Quarter. The price was good for a large bus and the ride was a great time. The bus had an ipod hookup so we were able to dance and have a good time on the ride. My only disappointment is that the bus arrived 40 minutes late and no one from the company called to let us know. Turns out the driver got a flat tire and did not communicate that to the operators. However, they reimbursed us for the entire amount and everything worked out! I would definitely recommend using Alert.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Emily · Married on 04/06/2013

3.6
      3.0

We used Alert Transportation for a bridal limo and for guest transportation from our hotel downtown to our wedding venue, about 45 minutes away. The limo to pick us up was on time, but the driver was asking us for directions and didn't seem too aware of where he was going. We're not from nor do we live in New Orleans, so my bridesmaids had to use their phones to find the way to the wedding venue. The buses came to pick up our guests right at 5:00 pm, so they left a little later than we anticipated as everyone loaded up. The buses also took longer than we anticipated because they didn't seem to know where they were going, and took different, long routes both before and after the wedding. Our feelings about Alert as a vendor are mixed. They completed the service and offered good pricing, but, from the beginning, the office seemed unorganized and our information had to be corrected multiple times.

Sent on 04/17/2013

N · Married on 05/29/2016

2.8
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0

We used multiple vehicles for our wedding weekend, and we have mixed reviews about each of them. Our driver for the first day was delayed due to the rain (no one's fault). Our drivers for the second day-- my wedding day.. Did not know where to go. After waiting for us to arrive on the bus, he then decides to map the location (instead of planning ahead), and finds that his mapping device isn't working (we are delayed by this point). He pulls over and asks someone for directions, again making us wait (ON MY WEDDING DAY) to go anywhere. We finally gave him one of our iPhone's to map the drive so he would just GO! He asked us for directions several times while riding with him, claiming the route the iphone was taking was strange. We arrived 25 minutes late to our destination. Our driver on the way home was great, though. The busses that took our guests home also had no complaints.
    Overall I just wasn't happy with the customer service when we requested the transportation. They forgot to take my contact information, so I actually had to call them back after no receiving any quotes from them like they had said, to find that they never took any of my info down. Very frustrating experience that, due to time restrictions, I was forced to deal with regardless.

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/26/2016

1.0
      2.0

We booked for two services: (1) A Limo for Wedding Party transportation (a 3.5-hour rental) and (2) A 32 passenger bus for a one-way transfer to the day -after brunch. These two experiences were very different. The Groom's Party were at a barber shop then headed to our house. Despite our communication with the company, the driver said that he was only supposed to take them to the ceremony and not to a second place. He was very resistant and the Groom had to be assertive before he acquiesced. It shouldn’t matter where he is asked to go, as long as it is in the time frame of the agreement. In addition, when he tried to park in front of our house he ended up backing into a parked scooter that fell into the car behind it. When the car arrived at the hotel to pick Bride's party up, we waited for him to take luggage out of the car and hand it to the bellman. After no movement we decided to go outside. He snapped at us that he was going to need help from us taking the bags out of the car first. The car ride to the ceremony (.5 mile away) was unpleasant. He almost hit a car, he ran over a curb, and in general the ride was jerky. we were in beaded gowns and sliding all over the place. The limo itself was standard. There we some glasses and stocked refreshments but we didn’t actually drink anything because the ride was so bumpy. There were some colored lights inside the limo which made it feel like an outdated bachelor party/ Night at the Roxbury. When we finally arrived he was snapping at us and rushing at us to get out. The next day we were all to be transported to a brunch location about 2 miles away. The driver arrived on time and waited out front of the lobby for the guests to arrive. The bus was very clean and comfortable and the ride was pleasant. He had to navigate some pretty tight streets due to construction and he did that very well. He wasn’t the most friendly person but, at least he was a skilled driver and wasn’t a jerk like the previous limo driver we had.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Tocarra · Married on 06/22/2013

0.0

Worst company ever!!! Our driver did not know where he was going for my wedding. He was going in a different direction all of the bridesmaids had to tell him he was goin the wrong way. On top of that the car we rented to pick us up after our wedding never showed up. I called the next morning and all dispatch could tell me was that it wasn't on there list. Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2013