Alena Bakutis Photography Reviews

Alena Bakutis Photography 4
Alena Bakutis Photography 5
Alena Bakutis Photography 6
Alena Bakutis Photography 7

Alena was wonderful to work with! The quality of her photos are spectacular! I have gotten so many comments saying that our photos look like they came out of a magazine. And I give her full credit for that :) Not only is she professional, she is so unbelievably nice and considerate of what you want on YOUR special day! I would defiantly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amber · Married on 06/07/2014

Everyone loved Alena! I still get compliments on how great they were at the wedding and how beautiful our pictures are. Very personable, willing to listen and help. She added so much to our special day. I would recommend her to anyone. We will be ordering prints and books from her in the future for quality and ease of mind.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

We are so grateful to have had Alena capture the photos on our wedding day! She was such a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. As a DIY bride who planned her entire wedding, I was very stressed out that day. Many things went wrong at the last minute (my linens didn't show up and it rained). But Alena was so calm and collected that she really helped me relax and enjoy the day.

When we saw the photos were we so amazed. We got both gorgeous posed pictures and also candid moment pictures. She really paid attention to all those beautiful details that can pass you by since your wedding day goes by so fast! My only regret was that we didn't pay a little extra and have Alena take our pictures all night. I would highly recommend if you are a bride on a budget, do not cut out the photography budget. These are the photos that will be your precious memories for years to come. Thank you Alena for being so wonderful!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Morgan · Married on 12/14/2013

Words can't even explain how happy I am to have had Alena as my photographer! While planning the wedding I knew my main focus was going to be on finding the perfect photographer. After speaking with multiple prospects, Alena and her work stuck out to me the most. She kept me very informed and really tried to get to know me and my fiancé. By the time the wedding came around she knew exactly what I liked and what moments would mean the most to me for her to capture.
    The day of the wedding with Alena and her co-photographer was great! Though I had some bumps along the road with my timing, it was great to see that Alena and her crew were able to adjust to my mistakes and still capture a multitude of beautiful pictures. Not one moment of my wedding was missed! In the end the wedding pictures turned out amazing! She was able to get every little detail from my wedding decorations to the joy on everyone's faces during the entire night. Once the pictures were released all my guests were able to use the little cards she passed out during the reception, which instructed them how to view the photos online. People were so blown away by the pictures that they were calling her to see if she could be a part of their wedding as well. Overall I am so blessed that I was able to find Alena and would recommend her to anyone in need of talented photographer!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Lindsey · Married on 10/05/2013

10.05.13
    I wish I hade 10 stars to give out! My whole wedding expierience was beautiful! From the beginning when I met with my photographer Alena Bakutis 7 months out from my wedding date to the final week everything was perfect. I had a vision of a country wedding with hay, horses, and tractors in the background. Alena's vision fit right with it. Along the whole ride she was excited and supportive helping me stay positive and in track. We met on a couple occasions where I got the opportunity to see and touch her work, while we mapped out everything. Well as all sounds perfect my worst nightmare happened. A hurricane was heading for my location the DAY of my wedding. As we were all watching the weather and we had to make the best decision and three days before the big day we changed our locations. All mine and my photoraphers plans were thrown out everything from our timeline to where photos would be held everything messed up. I did not get to really speak with Alena because so much wa going on but come wedding time, oh my goodness everything was perfect she took charge and every image was captured. I received hundreds of images and beautiful canvases and an album I look at daily. Her work blew me away. I had seen it before but when it's your special day it's amazing the quality of images you get to keep with you forever. Please book her!! You won't regret it. You absolute get what you pay for ;) I will be contacting her to capture more moments through my new journey with my husband!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Sherry · Married on 09/28/2013

Alena and her assistants were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I are somewhat awkward picture takers, and Alena made us look like professionals! The photos of our wedding are amazing. They turned out better than anything I could ever imagine. I think they were better than real life! Alena went out of her way to meet up with us a couple months after the wedding to pick out our album. We also let her decided which photos would go in the album and the sequence. There were so many we loved that we just couldn't choose. She put together a beautiful album that really told the story of our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Alena.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Alena was by far one of our favorite vendors at our wedding. She took amazing pictures, had a great personality, and continued to assist us even after our wedding. She has a great business sense and it shows through her work and her customer service.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Amazing! We are so happy with our photos. Alena is the best..patient, kind, professional, and very talented.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Anna · event on 09/05/2013

We came to Florida Panhandle and beautiful Rosemary Beach from Moscow, Russia as a part of our US tour in May of 2013. It was a pleasure to have a Love Story session done by Alena at such a gorgeous little town! We are enjoying our photos - they will be treasured forever!

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2013

Alena was a wonderful wedding photographer for our September beach wedding. She was easy to work with and the value of our beautiful pictures was unmatched. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and she was very creative at capturing special moments. I would recommend her services to anyone and would definitely user her again!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Hilary · Married on 08/24/2013

Alena and her staff did an amazing job at my wedding! They were on time, very professional, and my pictures were absolutely amazing! Alena is truly talented and a pleasure to work with from start to finish. A few months after the wedding I ordered one of her photo albums and it turned out even better than I imagined. I am thrilled to have such a beautiful keepsake of our special day. I highly recommend her services and will certainly use her again for other special events.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Suzanne · Married on 06/26/2013

I planned a destination wedding and after days of searching the internet for photographers, I stumbled upon Alena, her website was very professional and her work was stunning. She responded almost immediately ready to help me out and find out all about us and our wishes and expectations. The packages she offers are very reasonable and the quality is amazing. It was a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend Alena for any photo moments, she creates a lovely story with her work.

Sent on 08/12/2013

christine · Married on 05/19/2012

I absolutely loved my photographs Alena took at my wedding!!! They captured every moment that day. The color of my pictures were so vivid and perfect. Her pictures are trendy and and classy. She did an amazing job!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Alena was easy to work with and helped make us feel comfortable during the many photos that were taken. I loved my sneak peak photos and cannot wait to see the rest! Would definitely recommend Alena for your wedding photography!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2013

Alena was so great to work with!! She knows how to capture moments as well as know how to shoot posed pics. Super sweet and made it look so easy!! Wish she was closer so she could shoot more for us!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Tiffani · Married on 10/02/2015

I loved working with Alena. She is a wonderful person and photographer. We used her for both engagement photos and our wedding day. It rained on our wedding day and our plans had to change some. She was accommodating and tried to get the best shots possible. Unfortunately because of the rain and wind some of our shots weren't the best and we were rushed through photos. Nonetheless, we got some great shots!

Sent on 01/21/2016