10 Reviews for Alegré Weddings and Events

Ceremony (2)
Timelines (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Religious (1)

Amelia did a wonderful job. She was a huge help in planning and coordinating my friend's wedding. She was there every step of the way and was very efficient on the day off. She truly took the stress off the bride which allowed her to enjoy her day. Highly recommend Amelia for all wedding planning and coordination services.

Profile Picture Julie, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amelia was amazing to work with. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help with anything and everything I needed. All I had to worry about on my wedding day, was me!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Amelia has been a family friend for years, so of course she was the first person I thought of when I needed someone to handle my day-of set up. Having the ceremony and reception in two different venues had the potential to be a nightmare - especially for a control freak like me who wanted to be everywhere at once. After a few conversations describing my vision to Amelia, I knew I could enjoy my day without worrying about anything. I spent the morning relaxing and went on to enjoy my ceremony. When I arrived at my reception I saw all of my dreams made a reality. Thank you Alegré Kreations for making my day stress-free and beautiful!

Profile Picture Stacia, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

AlegréKreations made sure that my wedding went as smoothly as possible. I didn't see the reception space all day and was so very pleasantly surprised when my new hubby and I made our grand entrance into the space. It was absolutely perfect and exactly what I had envisioned! Everything worked perfectly and was so simple. I highly recommend AlegréKreations!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amelia was great! Her professionalism and responsiveness was impeccable. I would highly recommend her, she helped relieve a ton of stress in the last months of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Vana, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amelia is a good friend of mine and when I began designing my wedding she was eager to help. It was a fun process getting to bounce ideas off each other and to watch it all come together. She was up at dawn the day of my wedding and made sure that I was in the loop while she executed the plans laid out. Knowing that she was on the same page as me and that she was keeping me up to speed while I got ready for the big day gave me such peace of mind! She even sent me a Iphone video of what the venue looked like so I could see if anything was out of place.
She has a very bright future in events and Day of Coordinating!

Profile Picture User2669793, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amelia is a very detailed oriented wedding planner. She is there from the beginning to help the bride and groom plan their wedding.

What I like most about her service is she always helped me realize the small details that I could have missed had I solely planned my wedding.

The day of service was perfect. I truly felt like a guest at my wedding, able to enjoy it all. I didnt worry one bit because she was behind the scenses the entire event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amelia planned my baby shower and it was absolutely amazing. She came up with so many great ideas for decorations, cakes, games and other activities. It turned out great and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Malia, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our day-of coordinator Amelia was wonderful, it was like having a trusted long-time friend help with our wedding! She was incredibly dependable, listened to our ideas and did everything we asked including some last-minute requests. We were lucky to have her help! Thank you, Amelia!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/6/17, 1 Review