Aleana's Bridal Reviews

115 | Paramus, NJ

115 Reviews for Aleana's Bridal

My daughters dress was unique , stylish and very chic

Sent on 12/01/2012

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you and your daughter were satisfied with the dress and our services.

A big thank you and congratulations from all of us at Aleana's!!

I really love the Aleana's Bridal wedding dresses. Would highly recommend to everyone who wants to wear something very special, stunning and unique at her Weddding. Very-very-very BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

We are so happy that our endeavor to make the bride-to-be's dream come true is fruitful. It is our pleasure to interact with each bride and ensure that we provide her with the best design and services.

Thank you so much for recognizing our endeavor and for your very kind words!!

Fantastic dresses!!! Amazing quality and design!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments, we really appreciate it!!

Wish you all the very best!!
  • VeryNearlyMrsB

Karla · Married on 04/29/2017

Got my veil and headpiece here. They were able to squeeze me in the same day I called, and were so helpful in helping me find the perfect veil to match my dress. My mother was also able to find shoes and jewelry for the wedding as well. Really great experience and they are incredibly attentive.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Argie · Married on 10/11/2014

I got my mother of the bride dress from this shop. They have a selective line of dresses, quality ones and reasonably priced. On top of this, the service is above par. Lana and her team definitely knows what they doing and they are just warm and very accommodating. I received a lot of compliments on my dress. Also they custom made the veil for my daughter which was perfect for her dress.(.. She got her dress prior to me finding this shop). We had a beautiful wedding and I am thankful to Lana and her team! I highly recommend this shop to all brides to be and her entourage.

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Dianna

Dianna Michelle Cox · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding dress

Terrific value! Most importantly professional and personal customer service. Very impressed with the quality of the tailoring

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Battaglia · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Dress

I was very happy with my purchase of my wedding dress and veil. The dress was absolutely beautiful, and the staff was helpful in providing me with dresses within my price range. They did a great job altering the dress to fit my needs, and were able to accommodate fittings around my crazy schedule.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Arianne · Married on 08/14/2015

Wonderful shop, great selection, and prices. I was so happy with my dress and the service provided by Aleana's. I visited with 3 other bridal shops after visiting Aleana's and ended up coming back because I preferred the styles provided. Lana was extremely helpful and accommodating with almost all of our needs. There alterations were flawless. I had girls of many shapes and sizes in my bridal party, 2 different style dresses in 3 different colors and they all looked amazing. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Megan · Married on 05/24/2015

3.5

I got a wedding dress and a rehearsal dinner dress from Aleana's, and both of them were spectacular!

I was being indecisive at the beginning of my dress search (there are too many beautiful dresses out there!), and didn't end up choosing a dress until six months before the wedding. Lana was able to order and alter it with no hic ups, and it looked beautiful on the wedding day!

I also wanted to turn my mother's wedding dress into a short dress for the rehearsal dinner, and Lana was able to help me every step of the way. When I first brought up the idea and she saw the dress she wasn't sure it would be possible, but we kept talking about it and she was able to help me see how it would work and what it would look like. I had a few fitting with her and her seamstress, where they were both cutting and pinning and showing me what the dress would look like. It ended up looking really great, and it was really special that I got to rewear my mom's dress.

I was planning a New Jersey wedding from Indiana, and so I was only able to come back a few times during the year. Lana was really flexible with scheduling, and each time I came back I was able to have productive and efficient meetings and fittings. Lana gave very honest feedback and was easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her for either a standard or custom dress!

Sent on 06/22/2015
  • Marianne

Marianne Hahn · Married on 09/20/2019

Classy and quality but within budget!

I first came across Aleana's bridal when I was helping a friend shop for her wedding dress. From the moment we walked in there I knew they were just a higher level than the previous shops we went into that day. It was way classier and you could tell the sales people actually cared about what they did.

When it came time to my own wedding, I ended up back at Aleana's on a random weekday after I got an email about a sample sale they were having. I called and was able to make an appointment for that evening, mind you this was in the middle of the summer on a weekday, otherwise they are busy so make an appointment in advanced!

What I liked most about the experience is how it really is a one stop shop, they charge you a flat fee for the seamstress which I liked because no matter how many alterations you need, you're not nickel and dimed.

I absolutely lovedddddd my dress and it fit absolutely perfectly. They also provided $25 to get the dress preserved after the wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2019

My daughter was married in October in Florida. We had looked at several bridal bridal shops and when we stumbled upon's Aleana's shop it was a perfect fit for my daughter for having a custom made gown. I decided as well to have my mother of the bride dress custom made as well. It was a really fun experience to have that level of customer service for such an important day in our families life. I highly recommend visiting this shop for that special occasion!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2016

4.2
      2.5

The experience, expertise, and quality of service was top notch. Would absolutely recommend to any bride! They helped me find the perfect most beautiful dress, which, because of their expertise, was completely different than I had originally pictured. Their seamstress is so knowledgable, polite, and professional. Above all, they were patient!! The only thing that I wish could have been better explained or instructed to my Maid of Honor when she visited with me is how exactly to button up and hook the clasps. It was very intricate and, though she was shown how to do the bustle, on the day she came with me, on the wedding day, it took a couple of tries to button it correctly while I held the dress up, adding some stress. Also, because I had never looked closely in the mirror from behind, I didnt see that the clasp at the top of the zipper was very visible - to the point where I felt that I should have been asked if I was alright with it being visible. Luckily my hair was long enough to cover it. All of these details were only noticable/known by me/the bride and not apparent whatsoever to my guests who thought my dress was the most beautiful one they had ever seen! Thank you to the pros at Aleana's!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Anne · Married on 06/28/2014

4.2
      3.5

I made my mother- of- the - bride dress for my daughter's wedding with Lana, and I was very pleased with my dress!
    My experience was very positive !
    I was so happy with the dress they made for me,
    That now they will make my dress for my son's wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2015

1.8
      1.0

Went here to find a mother of the bride dress for my mom for my wedding. They had a beautiful selection of dresses and we found the perfect dress for her. When we went back to pick up the dress my mom was swimming in the dress. The alterations women and manager assured us she would be able to make the necessary alterations for the dress to be flawless. When my mom went back for her second fitting they had completely screwed up her alterations and had taken the dress in too much. The alterations women then proceeded to yell at my mom saying she ate too much pizza and it was her fault the dress was too small now. The women literally just walked around the store while remeasuring my mom just yelling pizza, pizza. My mom asked her to please stop yet the women continued to repeat herself. The women working at the shop allowed her to be this rude to my mother and I thought it was completely unprofessional and downright mean as my mother had actually lost weight during that two week times span. In the end they did fix the dress and my mom looked beautiful the day of the wedding but because of their unprofessionalism and inability to own up to their mistakes I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2015

0.8
      0.5
      0.5

I am a bridesmaid for a June wedding and I have never encountered such horrible service. We were told to pay half a deposit for the dress but the receipt was emailed to us with absolutely no information on it! I have no idea if I am even ordering the right style after speaking with Ginny she couldn't tell me anything about the dress when I asked about the designer style and color. I was told that Lana would be calling me back with a size it's been over a month and I still haven't received a call. There are 7 of us so it can be hard to keep track but every girl got the same response and we are still waiting for our call. I really hope our dresses come in time and are what the bride wanted. I worked in bridal for a very long time so I'm very confused as to how a store can be so unaccommodating and lie to their customers. Needless to say I will never recommend this shop to any future brides or bridal parties.

Sent on 10/15/2016