Aleana's Bridal Reviews

116 | Paramus, NJ

116 Reviews for Aleana's Bridal

My dress and custom made veil were one of the highlights of our wedding. I felt comfortable and beautiful the entire day. Lana and her staff were wonderful and so attentive to what I wanted!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Lama · Married on 07/18/2015

It was a treat dealing with the staff at Aleana's Bridal. They made the entire wedding dress process a breeze and an enjoyable one. They were great at listening to what I wanted/envisioned and provided their professional advise and tips to make my dream dress possible. They were great at altering the purchased dress and making it fit my style. Every alteration and fitting went smoothly and in no time my wedding day was approaching and my dress was ready well in advance.
    Everyone at Aleana's Bridal was very caring, kind and a true pleasure to work with, everyone was very responsive and accommodating. They definitely made my wedding dress experience a special one! Thank you to all the ladies!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

eileen · Married on 07/10/2015

I had a great experience with Aleana's shop and I highly suggest future brides, mother of the brides or bridesmaids to check out her store. I live in Ridgewood and always passed one day hoping to be a customer and when I finally was- it did not disappoint! Lana was a joy to work with and she made picking out my dress such a positive experience. She worked within my budget and description and found exactly what I was looking for. My alterations were done well and timely. The woman who did my alterations, her name is escaping me, was so lovely as well. The dress was done well in advance so it was nice to have it done and ready while I had a number of other things to get done. I was able to make weekday appointments, which I suggest. It is a more pleasant experience when the store is quiet and they can really give you the attention you need and deserve. I also bought my earrings there, which were beautiful as well.

Sent on 10/30/2015

DAWN · Married on 07/10/2015

I had the most wonderful experience at Alana's Bridal, form the first time I walked into the store until my last fitting. Lana was there to make my experience a memorable one. I had tried on many gowns from other boutiques but because of my height they were always short. The vendors which they ordered there gowns from could not add extra length to any of them. At Aleana's she helped me custom make a gown that would be not only long enough, but that I was able to wear 3 inch heels. I was so impressed with Lana and her staff. There were experienced at everything from picking fabric, color and what fit would work best. I was so amazed how easy the whole process was. I want to thank you for making me look so pretty for my sons wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Jillian · Married on 06/27/2015

I had the best experience at Aleana's Bridal! It was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress. When we got there Lana gave me 5 different options and I knew when I put on the 5th one that that was the one! She was so wonderful and accommodating to give me appointments (because I did not live in NJ). She even made my wedding shoes custom for me! I would 100% recommend Aleana's Bridal to anyone and I have!

Sent on 09/30/2015

I cannot express how grateful I am to everyone at Aleana's Bridal. Three months before my wedding something happened to my original dress (purchased from a different store) and I was a complete wreck. I came to Aleana's desperate to find something - anything - that would fit and look good. I didn’t think I had too many options and I was sure I would just have to settle for whatever I could get in time. However, not only did I have options, every option was absolutely gorgeous!

I had been to several other bridal stores but what struck me about Aleana’s was that the dresses were so unique. The dresses at Aleana’s are special - at the other stores I had been to, I felt like I was seeing a lot of the same thing and there were definitely repeats of the same dress or the same style, nothing really differentiated them – but not here.

I honestly found the dress of my dreams. Sveltana worked her magic and was able to get the dress rushed in order to make it in time. We knew it would be a tight turnaround once the dress arrived but she was able to fit me into their busy schedule and we had enough time for fittings and alterations. Everything went off without a hitch and I could not be happier!

Not only is my dress perfection, but the whole experience was wonderful. Everyone at the store was friendly, genuinely caring, and nothing but professional. I was so stressed-out when I first arrived, but Svetlana put my mind at ease and I was able to relax and enjoy the experience. She also has a great eye for knowing what will look good on your body type, so her recommendations were all fantastic. This store is a true gem and I could not recommend it more!

Sent on 06/18/2015

It was wonderful to work with Aeana's Bridal! while I already had my dress for my wedding I was looking for a very specific cover up for my dress! They were able to design and create exactly what I had imagined!! It came out beautiful and I could not thank them enough!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Giovanna · Married on 06/13/2015

My dress was simply gorgeous and I am in love with it!! Aleana's Bridal did an amazing job exceeding my expectations of what I imagined my wedding dress to be. I have been to many bridal shops, although Aleana's Bridal is a small shop, the possibilities are endless!! Their collection of dresses range from classic romantic to intricate and dramatic styles. One word DIFFERENT, which was exactly what I was looking for. Her attention to detail, focus on the client needs, and passion for beautiful dresses is what makes this bridal shop boom. The most important part of my experience was the dress fittings. I have an uneven back and an asymmetrical chest, which makes formal wear fittings much harder. Aleana's Bridal made me feel confident that everything was going to look perfect. My dress fit incredible! I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. These woman know their stuff!

Sent on 10/01/2015

After going through several stores for my dress, I went to Aleana's Bridal.
    I do not have a standard figure, so it was very difficult for me to find a dress that fits.
    I loved the creativity and ideas designed especially for me and to make me feel most
    comfortable. Thank you for the great service and personal attention.

Sent on 06/03/2015

I came to Aleana's by chance. My time frame in which I needed a dress in the world of weddings, was tight. I was getting married in 2 months - not enough time to order a dress. I was limited to dresses that were already made and samples. Which would have been fine, if I was happy with what I found. When I first walked in, I only thought she was a standard Bridal Gown shop. She tried to find me a sample dress, but we didn't find one I liked. I was about to leave when I heard her say she could do a custom gown and it could be done in the time frame I needed. She showed me some of her work, and all I could say all of it was nicely constructed. I was sold. our next meeting I came in with a picture of what I wanted and she looked at it and modified it for my body. She has an amazing team of people who work with her. Lena was with me during every step of the pattern making, to muslin shaping to fittings. She and her team have an amazing eye and for the construction of a garment (which let's face it, if it isn't constructed and sewn right it can look like a hot mess). She has respect and pride for her business and it was important for her that I was happy with what I wanted and to make sure that my expectations were managed. I was so glad I found her and had faith in her because the dress that was made for me, fit like a glove. I highly recommend this place it is a safe bet to work with Lena.

Sent on 05/24/2015
  • F

Fara · Married on 02/14/2015

Very special place! Would recommend to any bride who wants to be treated like an individual!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Very professional and attentive. Pays close attention to detail and goes out of her way to make sure you have her undivided attention while you are in her store.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Patty · Married on 10/25/2014

There are no words to describe what Aleana did for me for my daughter's wedding. 4 weeks before I found out my original dress I ordered 5 months earlier may not make it in time. I was frantic to think that my daughters special day that meant so much to us and how long I had planned for it would not be the same. I am plus size and my concern was being able to find something elegant and different that made me feel special. I decided to search the web one night and just when I was going to sign off from sheer exhaustion I thought maybe I could find someone to make a dress. When I keyed in custom gowns Aleana's Bridals came up. The one thing that stood out was her commitment that if she could not find a dress she would make a dress. That night I sent an email and the next day she responded. I saw her within an hours time and walked out with a special dress picked out that arrived 4 days later. Her professionalism, commitment and expertise in design and style was amazing. She knew exactly what would look well and worked around my schedule to accommodate me. There is no doubt every bride and mother of the bride would feel very special by going to Aleana's for their wedding. I thank you Aleana from the botttom of my heart for making my daughters wedding so special for me. I felt beautiful and elegant.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Patty, for your kind words and beautiful arrangement we received from you. We are committed to make every customer to feel special. Have a great day

Patricia · Married on 10/19/2014

Good ideas and very professional would recommend

Sent on 02/02/2015

Maggie · Married on 10/18/2014

Lana designed a dress for my wedding that was something out of a fairy tale - I married my college sweetheart in the perfect dress!!! Thank you for making it the perfect day!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • F

Fede · Married on 07/26/2014

Very professional staff. Very helpful and personal. I would recommend using Alena's Bridal for your next occasion.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2014

From the moment we walked into Lana’s shop on Ridgewood Avenue, we knew we were in for a wonderful, personalized experience filled with patience and great advice. Lana helped me find a dress that looked absolutely perfect on my wedding day, and made the alteration and accessorizing process so much fun. Multiple wedding guests told me the dress was the most gorgeous and perfect they had ever seen, and I have to agree with them. If you want a personal, fun, stress-free bridal gown shopping experience, then Aleana’s Bridal is the place to go.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2014

Truly an amazing and memorable experience!! I went to Aleana's Bridal looking for someone who would be able to make a custom bridal gown for my wedding. I knew exactly what I wanted, and had been searching for it at many bridal stores all over NYC and the tri-state area. I couldn't find anything that came close to what I wanted. When I met with the owner, Svetlana, she was able to sketch exactly what I envisioned for my wedding dress, and then turn it into a reality, step by step. She worked with me over several months...from sketches, to fabric swatches, to fittings, etc. It was such a wonderful experience to be able to see my dream come to life, and to work with somebody as talented as Svetlana. She has all the experience and the attention to detail that was needed to create a dress like this. And it was truly one of a kind! All of our family and friends, as well as my husband on our wedding day, were stunned when I came walking down the aisle!! No one had ever seen such a wedding dress!! Gorgeous rich silk satin with custom embroidery and beading on a hidden corseted sweetheart bodice with off the shoulder detail and a full ball-gown skirt, complete with 16 foot train!!! That's right...16 foot train on the dress!! And an Italian lace cathedral veil with barely-there blusher that reached just beyond the dress train!!! Also brought to life by Svetlana! My dream come true and an unbelievable one of a kind gown fitted to me with perfection!! And the experience leading up to my wedding day was made all the more unique and memorable by working with Svetlana! I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't have found her! Our wedding just would not have been the same without my dream dress!! And I can't thank Svetlana enough!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Sandra · Married on 07/04/2014

My experience with Aleana's Bridal service exceeded all my expectations. Let me explain. To begin, my daughter had a very specific bridal design in mind. After shopping all the major bridal venues in the tri-state area we were feeling disappointed. Nothing was even close to what we were looking for.Then I got a recommendation about a new custom bridal shop in New Jersey. My daughter was nervous because the dress had to be perfect and there was nothing to see to reassure her the process would work. The owner and inspired designer is a professor at Fashion Institute of Technology and we immediately experienced her confidence and knowledge about fabrics, body shape, scheduling, etc. I really felt she had the "right stuff" to create a very challenging design. Our experience couldn't have been better in spite of my daughter's trepidation. The flow of creating the dress from photos through various fittings to the final completed design was like taking a trip in another world.....just amazing! Svetlana, the owner, was not only genuinely interested in making the best dress on the planet but had the most warm and generous interactions in person. I always looked forward to meeting with her and watching her magic unfold.When the bridal veil was made using original beadwork from India which Svetlanan designed, the masterpiece was complete. Needless to say, the dress was sensational and my daughter was ecstatic! When I think about the enormous cost of the dresses we saw at the major bridal retailers and I compared it to the fantastic custom service and value we received from Svetlana I was "over the top" happy. It was the best choice we could ever had made. Thank you, Svetlana for making the wedding day so special!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Anne · Married on 06/28/2014

My dress was beautiful, Lana and her staff are wonderful!!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Joanne · Married on 05/18/2014

I cannot say enough about Aleana’s Bridal.

I was looking for a dress for my son’s wedding. After searching for months at all the local bridal shops and specialty stores I came upon Aleana’s Bridal. Lana, her staff and seamstresses were just so professional.

I went in with a picture of what I was looking for. Lana suggested that she could custom design the dress, but also suggested a few changes to the style. From the beginning of creating her own pattern, picking out the fabrics in the exact color that I wanted to the finished dress was such a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Lana has the expertise in design and fabrics to make you look and feel great. I received so many compliments at the wedding on how beautiful my dress was.

I would highly recommend Aleana’s Bridal not only for mother’s dresses but also for brides, bridesmaids and for that special outfit you may need.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • Jessica197

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

I made an appointment at Aleana's Bridal months before my wedding day. Upon going in I didn't think I had many options, but this is where I was very wrong! My options were unlimited! I worked with Aleana and her team to design the wedding gown I always envisioned!! The quality and tailoring were truly beyond my expectations! The one on one appointments and Aleana's attention to detail is truly one of a kind! We put together a dress that complimented my body and was very comfortable to wear.

A week before my wedding I went to pick up my gown. I stepped into it one last time before bringing it home (so I had thought). I had cut my ankle on my shoe and had gotten blood all over this perfect gown! This is where Aleana amazed me. She closed up her shop and ensured me everything would be taken care of. She made some calls and I was able to get my gown spot cleaned and ready to take home the next day!! She really kept me calm in what could have been an extremely stressful situation.

I also got my bridesmaids dresses from her. She worked so well with the girls. I knew I could trust she would get it done and on time. Everything came together so well!

Today I will see Aleana but this time to try on a bridesmaid dress. My sister-in-law was in my wedding and was so impressed with Aleana and her team that she decided to get her dress and bridesmaid dresses from her as well! I would highly recommend her! Her prices are great for the quality and design she brings to your wedding day. She is such a pleasure to work with I would go to her in the future for a special occasion dress too.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

Jessica, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking out the time to write such a beautiful review for Aleana's Bridal. You have been so kind.....THANK YOU once again!!

It was an immense pleasure designing for you and your bridesmaids for your wedding. You all are such beautiful girls, were so open to ideas, and so very patient. I built a special bond with all of you during our fitting sessions. It is people like you who inspire my creativity to its highest levels.

I am so glad that I could be a part of your most memorable day through my designing and dresses!!

I wish you all the very best in your newly married life and many, many years of joy and togetherness!!

My Best Always:
    Svetlana
    Owner & Designer
    Aleana's Bridal

After searching for a long time we finally came to Aleana's Bridal. The service and knowledge was unbelievable. We ended up with a beautiful custom designed dress that fit perfectly and made of top notch material. The same dress at any other place would have cost twice as much. I would recommend that everyone go here before finalizing any decision.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding!

We, at Aleana's Bridal, really thank you for your compliments . More importantly, we are so happy to hear that you found the dress of your dreams and went satisfied from our store.

Wish you all the best from Aleana's Bridal!

It was a pleasure to be a part of your event! If you have a few moments, can you provide a review of our services? Also, if you review five wedding vendors, you will receive a complimentary gift! Thank you, in advance, for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your help!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Aleana's Bridal is a true treasure spot for brides-to-be. Beautiful boutique!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments.....we are truly overwhelmed!