Aleana's Bridal Reviews

115 | Paramus, NJ

115 Reviews for Aleana's Bridal

Alanna · Married on 07/08/2017

Aleana was so wonderful to work with! She was so great during the whole process, I always felt like I was in good hands. I visited a few other bridal shops but Aleana is so experienced she really helped eliminate any hesitation during the process and she has fantastic taste so her dress selection was on point. I couldn't be any happier with my wedding dress, it really set the tone for the whole wedding. Thank you Aleana!!! <3

Sent on 08/03/2017

Stacey · Married on 07/02/2017

Lana and her staff were so helpful and accommodating every step of the way leading up to my wedding day. I tried on what felt like a gazillion gowns and absolutely fell in love with my stunning Pronovias gown. The seamstress did a phenomenal job tailoring and altering the dress to fit like a glove. Lana was also able to create a stunning custom cathedral length veil that had everything on my wish list. My mother, purchased her gown at Aleana’s, as well. We were both so pleased with our experience at Aleana's Bridal. Thank you so much Lana and team!!
    -Stacey

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/13/2017

Aleana's Bridal was just what I imagined wedding dress shopping should be. One my my great friends went to Aleana's and suggested I make an appointment there. I am so glad I did. From the moment I stepped in Lana and her team made me feel so comfortable. Lana made wedding dress shopping so personal and such a wonderful experience. Her loving and kind personality made the experience even better than I expected. I highly recommend Aleana's Bridal!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Diane · Married on 04/30/2017

Lana and her staff are first rate. They know their stuff and have made the whole process stress free and easy. We bought bride, bridesmaid and mother of the bride gowns all from Aleana's. Lana's eye for the dresses and attention to detail are amazing.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/30/2017

Lana and the entire Aleana's staff were amazing. Lana has such a gift- she looked at me and knew exactly which dresses would look best. The process was easy and they took excellent care of me. My mom also went there for her mother-of-the-bride dress, and I have referred several friends- we all agree the Aleana's Bridal is the best store in the area. Unmatched selection, service, and attention to detail- thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

I had a fantastic experience working with the team at Aleana's Bridal as I prepared for my wedding day. My initial appointment was unlike any I had at other places because I had one on one attention, was not rushed at all, and had a huge selection of dresses to try on. It was just such a calm and pleasant environment that made me feel so special - just how you want to feel trying on dresses! I ended up loving several and after trying those all on again that day I picked the perfect one. My subsequent appointments were equally as relaxing and easy with Lana helping me with all my accessories including veil and jewelry, plus accessories for my mom. She has a great eye for coming up with accessories that look great and pull everything together. The alterations process went very smoothly as well, and I left the store knowing the dress fit perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aleana's Bridal to any bride looking for exquisite gowns and professional help from someone who will make you look your best!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kris Ann · Married on 07/24/2016

I had gone to 10 stores looking for my wedding dress. Aleana's was the second store I visited and I kept going back to one dress I had tried on, but there were some modifications I had wanted done to it. I wanted a dress with straps and beading all throughout the dress. This dress that I tried on was strapless and had most of its beading on the top. Lana and her amazing seamstress customized my gown to include the sleeves I wanted, added crystals to the bottom for more beading, and made a matching veil with lace. The seamstress makes the dress. It is so important to have a great seamstress! Not only did they listen to my recommendations, but Lana's vision and experience helped create my perfect dress! My dress came out even more beautiful than I imagined. Everyone at my wedding was asking me where I got it.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Hana · Married on 07/24/2016

Lana and her team were a godsend! She customize a wedding dress in under 2 months for me. She did such a marvelous job on short notice. I'm pregnant and her excellent approach made me so relaxed and very happy to finally hear someone can do a perfect wedding dress for me especially since I was 5 months pregnant on my wedding day ! I highly recommend this beautiful looking salon. I bought gorgeous jewelry there too. This beautiful shop is like a woman's dream and the best things is you don't have to dream because it's actually real! Whoever wants to make their wedding dreams come true should definitely visit her!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Carly · Married on 07/23/2016

Lana and her team made finding the perfect wedding dress such a pleasant experience. Anything I needed was there and Lana knew exactly what to recommend. I bought a David Tutera dress from her shop, and she custom made my veil with matching lace. She had the perfect jewelry and hair piece for me too! I also got my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaid and flower girl dresses from her. She is amazing, talented and genuinely cares about her clients. Thank you Lana, Ginny, and the rest of the Aleana's bridal team. You helped make my wedding day perfect in every way.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/09/2016

If I could rate over 5 stars I would. Truth be told I went to David's Bridal initially because I thought the short time frame wouldn't allow for me to go to a boutique. I hated every second of being at David's and felt like they just wanted me to pick a dress and be done. I felt like a number to them. Determined to lift up my spirits my bridesmaids found Aleana's that day and we went. Best decision! Lana is so wonderful and she actually listened to me and I did not feel pressured to make a snap decision on a dress. I came back with my mom and Aunt and had them in tears with how gorgeous the dress I liked was. Lana was so accommodating and she worked with my short timeline and made everything happen so perfectly!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Janet · Married on 06/05/2016

As the mother of the bride and an extended plus size woman, I would to compliment Lana and her staff on their knowledge and professionalism in taking care of me as their client. They made my dream a reality to make the perfect wedding ensemble. I explained to Lana what I liked and she turned out a perfect creation of a custom outfit. She never made me uncomfortable as a woman of size. I highly recommend Aleana's Bridal for plus size women or anyone looking for a stunning custom outfit.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Lana was a joy. My first visit to the shop, I told her what I wanted. After I put it on, we agreed that nothing about it was right, and I let her pull what she thought would work. She nailed it right away with the fit & style, and the second dress she chose was the The One. The entire process was seamless - the tailoring, picking shoes and picking accessories. My dress was made for my venue; I've never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2016

Aleana's Bridal Shop did a phenomenal job on helping me find a gown and do alterations. My dress came out perfectly, and her prices are so reasonable both for her gowns and for alterations costs. Lana, her assistants, and her seamstress are some of the sweetest people I've ever met. They found me a dress that made me feel absolutely beautiful and although alterations were challenging because I dropped a LOT of weight before the wedding, they made the dress fit my body like a glove. Everything about my experience with them was perfect.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Brianne · Married on 12/19/2015

Alena & Lana are awesome! The service and flexibility is exactly what I needed for my busy schedule. I cant wait to wear my dress on my wedding day, it fits like it was custom made for me!

I would recommend them to all of my friends & family.

They made this experience so fun and exciting for me, I wouldn't of done it any other way!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Aleana's Bridal was absolutely wonderful to work with in every way from our very first meeting! Lana figured out my style as I tried on dresses the day we met and brought me the dress I fell in love with when I first put it on. Lana guided and steered me no wrongs with not only my dress but my accessories as well. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day in my dress and accessories and felt it reflected me and what I wanted perfectly. Everyone was pleasant and enjoyable to work with and were there to help me with anything I needed. I also got my bridesmaids dresses there for a reasonable price that I was able to coordinate with my dress. I would highly recommend Aleana's bridal to anyone. Their professionalism, knowledge in bridal gowns and weddings is amazing and appreciated!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Suzanne · Married on 11/07/2015

Lana and her team will be the best choice any bride can make when searching for her dream dress! My first appointment was so easy going and fun. She picked out about 7-8 dresses for me to try based on photos and what I had described. They all had elements of what I wanted but each one was unique. I loved that I wasn't trying on the same dress over and over which is what happened to me previously. I literally tried on different versions of the same dress 20+ times in a different NJ salon (ugh!).

Needless to say, I walked away with my dream dress, a style I never thought would look good on me...but I loved it!

I received so many compliments on my dress. I can't thank Lana and her team enough for treating me, my mom, and my sister (who accompanied me to each appointment) so wonderfully. I highly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for the royal treatment when selecting a gown.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Aleana's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Suzanne. It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. You made the experience fun and pleasant.
    Best wishes to you.
    Lana

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2015

I had been to about ten other bridal stores before coming to Aleana's. At the other stores I was incredibly turned off by the high pricing, the rude service, and impatience of the staff. All of that changed the moment I stepped into Aleana's. The store is small and not at all intimidating. I sat down with Lana, the owner, and discussed exactly what I was looking for. She then went to the back of the store and pulled dresses in my price range and style. I loved this because I did not feel overwhelmed or intimidated by a gigantic store filled to the brim with wedding dresses and a free-for-all of looking through them. The second dress I tried on at Lana's direction was magic. It was exactly what I was looking for and my mother and sister, who had accompanied me to the store, agreed. I also had all of my fittings done at Aleana's. The semstress is a dream to work with and does absolutely amazing work! I had a lot of lace on my dress and the bodice need to be fitted better. She handled this with absolute precision and the dress fit me perfectly. Lana and her staff truely want you to love your wedding dress and look gorgeous on your wedding day. They are completely wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Sy · Married on 10/04/2015

I am so thankful that I was able to find Aleana's bridal. I went into the store with my mother-in-law and was immediately put at ease by their warmth and welcoming demeanor. Lana listened to what I wanted in a dress and was able to provide me with options based on my size and stature. She was politely honest with her thoughts on which styles would work best on my body type and immediately pulled four dresses for me to try on. Each had something that I admired and every time I tried one on, I thought it was the one. This was of course until the last dress. As I was pulling it up, I gasped not because of tightness but because it took my breath away. Lana helped me with the jewelry which was made to match the dress, hairstyle (with embellishment) cathedral veil. She emphasized how the material of the veil would not allow it to wrinkle and she was right. During my multiple trips back to the store for alterations, they perfected the dress and I felt like a million dollars wearing it. My parents live overseas and when they arrived for the wedding, Lana placed everything on me (veil, jewelry and hair up) so that my parents could see it all before the wedding. My parents were in tears and could not find fault with the dress I picked out. I received so many comments on my wedding day on the dress and the pictures look amazing (exactly how Lana said they would). I would recommend this bridal store to anyone looking for professionalism, experienced tailors, designer recommendations and a feeling of love. Thank you Lana for how you made me feel and most importantly how you treated my family (both sides) when they visited your store. You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jane · Married on 10/03/2015

After reading all of the positive reviews of Aleana's Bridal on Yelp and Wedding Wire, I decided to book an appointment despite the fact that I live in Brooklyn, which is over an hour away from Ridgewood. All I can say is that I'm so happy and thankful that I made the trip, because I found the dress of my dreams. Lana truly has an amazing eye and extreme attention to detail. Not only does she design and custom make unbelievably gorgeous dresses, she also just has an inherent vision of what styles, cuts, and colors look good on different body shapes, sizes, skin tones, etc. You can tell that she has a lot of pride and passion for her craft, and that she genuinely wants each of her clients to look and feel their best on their wedding day. I cannot praise her enough. I should also mention that Lana custom makes all of her veils and works extremely closely with her seamstresses to ensure that each of her gowns fits perfectly. She is truly an artist!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Ellen · Married on 09/26/2015

The staff at Aleana's Bridal were incredible. I had shopped at other bridal boutiques closer to my home, but none of them had the expertise and professionalism that Aleana's had. We were so impressed that not only did I find my wedding gown, my mother also found her MOB dress. The fittings and alterations were fantastic, and the staff was friendly, honest, and accommodating throughout the entire process. We were always given full attention, the shop is clean and bright and the staff is professional and knowledgable. I would recommend this place to any bride, MOB, or any woman looking for a stunning dress with impeccable service.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Kim · Married on 09/26/2015

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Aleana’s. Of all the details that go into planning a wedding, one of the most important purchases is the wedding dress. Picking the perfect dress was essential to me, knowing that for this one moment all eyes would be focused in my direction and I wanted to make sure I did all I could to find the perfect dress. My husband and I are so lucky to have found Aleana – her skill and dress selection made an unforgettable wedding day more perfect than I could have imagined.

I had gone to a few stores prior Aleana’s but once I stepped in her store we clicked instantly. She has so much experience and knowledge about how certain dresses would look in certain lighting, scenery and even on body types. That creativity and attention to detail allowed me to relax immediately. She’s also a great seamstress and made sure everything fit perfectly. Aleana was patient, kind and always willing to fit me in for a quick meeting or phone call. Before picking my dresses (one for the ceremony and one for the reception), I must have gone in to try on her selections way too many times to count and each time she showed me great warmth and patience.

The prices are also very reasonable. Like I said, we bought two absolutely stunning dresses from Aleana and didn’t need to break the bank to do so. At the wedding all the guests couldn’t decide which dress they liked more, which made me feel fantastic. Even 4 months later I can’t tell you which one I liked more – they were both stunning!

Her store is also quiet and personal–you don’t feel like a number or rushed. This allowed me and my family to throw out different ideas with her regarding jewelry, the veil, etc. Aleana usually does have an opinion on anything you ask her but never does she push or act like you must follow her advice–she just wants her customers to be happy and I surely was and still am to this day.

I recommend Aleana’s Bridal to anyone looking for a stunning dress.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Karen · Married on 09/19/2015

As the mother of the groom when I shopped for my dress I wanted something very special. I found it at Aleana’s Bridal Shop! My dress was gorgeous and the shoes they ordered for me and dyed to match were just as gorgeous. The attention and service I received from Lana and the staff was the best. They fit my dress to perfection, attending to details I would never have thought of. The alterations were absolutely perfect! Thank you Lana and all the staff at Aleana's Bridal Shop for everything you did for me including your attentiveness and kindness and advice. You helped my son’s wedding day be especially wonderful for me because I felt so good about how I looked!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Allie · Married on 09/11/2015

They are amazing! Professional and a delight to work with…they never rushed me and the appointments are private which is super nice! They helped me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Denisse · Married on 08/07/2015

I visited many bridal shops looking for the right gown that fit my vision. No matter what anyone brought out i just never found the "it" gown. I searched online for someone who would be able to make a custom gown the way i envisioned it and came across Aleana's Bridal. I visited the boutique and explained to her what i was looking for. The owner sat down with me, heard me out and showed she cared to get me the perfect gown. Although the price of a custom gown was out of my budget, just by hearing my ideas she said "I think I have the perfect gown for you" and she went and picked out a gown. I felt butterflies the second i tried it on. Throughout the alteration process, the seamstress was very very nice and went above and beyond to ensure the dress was perfect even if it took multiple fittings to fix the smallest details. She is such a sweetheart and i could not have asked for better service from the whole staff at Aleana's Bridal. They also made me a beautiful custom cathedral veil to match the tulle on my wedding dress. Thank you again Aleana's Bridal staff for all your help in making my wedding dress perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2015

My dress and custom made veil were one of the highlights of our wedding. I felt comfortable and beautiful the entire day. Lana and her staff were wonderful and so attentive to what I wanted!

Sent on 08/10/2015