180 Reviews for Aldo Ryan Entertainment

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Photobooth (1)

Our experience with Aldo and Jon was exceptional. It was a pleasure working with them and the job they did was outstanding. I would highly recommend them

Profile Picture Thomas , 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Stu did an amazing job and was a complete hit for my sweet sixteen celebration! He was punctual, courteous, professional, and played all the music I requested. He did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him for events!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aldo and Joey D. kept the crowd going the entire night. The personal touches for our ceremony and reception were wonderful. No detail was left out. Everything that was on our wish list for the reception was fulfilled. The Aldo Ryan Company was such a joy to work with, they accommodated us in every way! They made our special day exceptionally easy by taking care of every little detail.

Profile Picture Mindy, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews

Aldo Ryan Entertainment provided the best music & entertainment at any wedding
I've ever been attended. It was spectacular and made the wedding a complete HIT!!!
Their wedding song was my favorite part...Aldo actually incorporated them speaking about each other (very loving) into their song.

Profile Picture Janet, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aldo and his team were excellent!! I couldn't imagine using any other entertainment services for our wedding. We have been involved with Aldo personally in 2 other weddings, one as a best man and the other as a groomsman. Aldo's team used the perfect touches to make our wedding extremely personable and oh so fun. Aldo kept our guests dancing and entertained the entire night from start to finish. The little touches that this entertainment group does for the Bride and Groom to make their Oh so special of a day perfect was unbelievable!!! They truly made our day the best ever! You'll never have to worry about anything with these guys, whatever you need or request, they will handle it...Aldo and his company make you feel like family, but better yet treat you like family!! If you want a rocking affair or party, just give them a call...

Sincerely,

The Groom!!

Profile Picture Brent, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aldo & Ryan you guys are the a best.
Thank you Nehal and Jon for making our wedding day super special.

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

MC Nehal and DJ Jon rocked my wedding! They have a very professional team and worked with us on keeping our traditions and knew when to get the party going on. They had everyone on the dance floor with a good mix of music. I would highly recommend them for others

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aldo and his team are simply amazing. Their dedication, professionalism and thought really made our wedding amazing. The team ensured that every detail was perfect and nothing was overlooked. Even months later, guests will remind us how much fun Aldo and his team were. We couldn't be more happy with their work. I highly recommend Aldo Ryan entertainment for any event, big or small.

Thank you again Aldo!
Oscar and Eleonora Genesin

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Oscar, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

WOW! Let me begin this by saying that Aldo, coupled with my other amazing vendors, made this the very best wedding I've ever been to... and it was my own! I'm still getting so much feedback on how amazing our wedding was and how amazing Aldo was! We were referred to him by my now-husband's godmother whom had Aldo at her wedding about 7 years ago. The price tag is a tad steep, but TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I was always willing to pay it, because I was totally invested in my guests having the time of their lives and Aldo did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire night and people didn't want to go home afterwards!

A lot of emphasis in weddings is now placed on visual aspects and what would make the best photo (we're in the digital age, people!). We've all been to those weddings that are beautiful, but also boring as hell. While I put a lot of money into design, I also wanted to invest in guest experience. So, if you're like me and want you and your guests to have real fun at your wedding, please... hire Aldo!

Thank you so much for everything, Aldo! You literally made this the best day ever!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aldo and his team made my dreams come true! They were all amazing and helpful in every way when planning my wedding. He is a great person who cares about making his clients happy and he sure did that for us. Words cannot express how happy we were to use Aldo and his company for our wedding. DJ Jon Divine was our DJ and he was amazing as well. Thank you guys for giving us the wedding we dreamed of!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I knew Nehal and the AldoRyan crew had great reviews, but they more than exceeded the hype. We wanted our wedding to be lively, memorable, and FUN, and Nehal more than delivered. It was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience, and guests are still talking about it. Everyone was asking for their info at the end. They did a fantastic job of making the wedding personalized, and everyone in our wedding party felt special and recognized, including our parents, groomsmen, and bridesmaids. DJ Christian was amazing, perfectly blending several genres of music to keep the dance floor crowded all night. He was able to seamlessly play Latin, Pop, and even Haitian music and kept the hits coming all night long. One of the best parts is how involved Nehal and his crew are in the wedding, being right there on the dance floor and leading everyone in fun dances. Overall, I would highly recommend Nehal and the AldoRyan crew, they are definitely worth every penny, and will work with you to make your wedding day feel special and memorable.

Profile Picture Mehida, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Aldo Ryan Entertainment for my daughters sweet 16. Hands down the best MC in the tri-state area. Aldo provides 1st class personified service to ensure your event is special and customized just for you. The energy he brings to the party is 2nd to none! The entire night, the dance floor was packed. If you are looking for an entertainment company, there is nobody better then Aldo and his team!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Officiant

These guys are the best!! We had a blast at our wedding - every moment was high energy and they really kept the crowd going every moment! We had a traditional Indian wedding in piermont, NY in August 2017. From planning to execution this team was timely, responsive and extremely professional. They are also really great at what they do! My guests loved the baraat - they all joined in and danced the groom to the wedding hall! Everyone kept raving about how much fun they had and that the music and the DJs were unlike any wedding they had been to! Nehal, Aldo and Chris were true professionals and even though there were so many last minute changes they made this day so perfect for us. There’s no other option! You have to have them at your wedding.

Profile Picture anjali, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aldo Ryan and his crew are a PHENOMENAL group. Very ORGANIZED and make everyone feel comfortable. Even when our wedding schedule was running late, Aldo and his team adjusted and made the party run smoothly. All of our guests specifically praised our music, above all other vendors!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture a, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank You So Very Much Aldo and the whole crew for your excellence and professionalism! Greatest talent and service ever! We got so many compliments about your performance at our daughter's wedding. You are the best! With love Susan and David
With love Susan and David

Profile Picture Susan Leana, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

I simply cannot say enough about Aldo Ryan Entertainment! If you want to have people talking about your music, MC and entertainment for years to come, book with Aldo. He and his team of professionals will ensure that your music and wedding flow is tailored to your specific needs, while also adding their own special flavor to the event. Great website allows you to choose songs for all the special moments, and provide Aldo with information that is incorporated into the event. He does things at weddings that your guests will talk about for years to come, and give you and your spouse memories that will last a lifetime. Finally, he treats you professionally and yet as a friend. Always available to talk or text, and make sure your event is planned to the fullest.

Profile Picture Steve, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We could not have been happier with our entertainment team. We had Nehal Parikh as our Master of Ceremony, DJ Joey Disaronno, and we used Yelena Khaimova as a violinist. To say they were exceptional is an understatement. Nehal delivered above and beyond with his MC service. Everyone at the wedding has such great compliments for him and his style is so fresh and entertaining. DJ Joey was on point with every song. We requested only dance music and none of the typical "wedding song" and he did exactly that. I can't think of one bad song during the entire night and he kept the dance floor alive til the very end. We used Yelena to play the violin along with our first dance and she also played along to the dance music. She did a fantastic job and its amazing how she knows all the songs in her head and plays while standing and walking around. I would highly recommend this team without any reservation.

Profile Picture Anuj, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Douglas and Aldo you and your entire group are off the charts! You guys could not be more professionally spectacular and dynamic. You personalize the planning and execution magnificently and everything was beyond our wildest expectations. Thank you very very much for creating an unforgettable wedding experience.
No one got off the dance floor, I must have lost 10 lbs ( 22,000 steps on my fitbit)
THEY ARE BETTER THAN GREAT

Profile Picture Herb, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Aldo is one of a kind. People planning a wedding will NOT find a DJ like Aldo. Aldo is truly unique. He DJ-ed, MC-ed, and provided entertainment for my event. His bridal party roasting services, personalized love story, customized first dance, and full participation on the dance floor is invaluable.

Profile Picture User7432008, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Aldo is beyond amazing! It was 5 years ago when my best friend got married & I met Aldo for the first time. Her wedding was incredible & I said that night when I get married I need to have Aldo at my wedding. My husband and I got married 4 months ago & people are still talking about our wedding. They couldn't get over how involved he was and how he personalized every minute of our night. From the minute we booked, we knew we were in good hands. He continually reassured us that he would make sure our night went smoothly and it did. He incorporated our love story during our introduction, he made sure our guests were always out of their seats, and anything I wanted he made sure to include; special dances, surprising my husband with a cigar dollar etc. I know the food makes the wedding, but your entertainment is important too!! So if you want something different, someone who listens to your ideas & excecutes them, someone who will make your wedding personalized & one of a kind, you HAVE TO HAVE ALDO & HIS CREW!! Aside from the entertainment, I asked him to include a photographer which allowed us to have pictures streamed through out the night. The pictures came out better than you can ever imagine and have found their way into our wedding album!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

This review is way way overdue!! Hiring Aldo as our wedding MC was probably one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding planning process. Aldo and his team were beyond phenomenal, professional, most importantly FUN and hilarious. Our guests had the best time and are still raving about everything 3 months later. Aldo was able to truly portray my husband and myself to our guests by sharing our story. He personalized every aspect and catered to every need. He showed our guests a fabulous time and kept them on their feet the entire night....when the party was over around 1:30 am, people did not want to leave! Thank you again for everything! Wish we could re live this day 100x!

Profile Picture Esther, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Aldo Ryan and D&E entertainment on the night of our wedding, September 3rd 2016 in NYC. Aldo took the position of "MC" to a completely new level, in that he was able to personalize the entire night to my husband and I, as well as our bridal party. Not to mention, his phenomenal performance with the band (which we weren't even expecting!). D&E entertainment together with Aldo Ryan gave us the best night of our lives! We danced the entire night, only sitting down for dinner. I genuinely could not have asked for a better band and MC, they were truly extraordinary.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

NEHAL WAS OUR MASTER OF CEREMONIES AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME, OUR GUESTS HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH NEHAL, you can have.a beautiful venue, decor and great food but Nehal is what our guest will remember because they spoke of how FUN OUR WEDDING WAS AND HOW THEY WERE WELL ENTERTAIN....ALDO AND NEHAL WORKED WITH US HAND IN HAND, STEP BY STEP TO MAKE SURE OUR DAY WAS SPECTACULAR!! THEY GOT INVOLVED AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS COVERED, they have a full menu for your wedding and everything you need to complete your wedding....see them after you plan your date and they will help you from beginning to end...you won't have to worry about anything...

Profile Picture Christiana, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing. Words can not express how happy joanna and i were for the services that Aldo
Delivered. From the first day we met Aldo we new that he was amazing. He made everything so personal and the experience with him and his crew was amazing. We can't thank him enough except in ways that he will be apart of our 1 year anniversary, our children's first birthday and any other events we have. Aldo we love you, your amazing and thank you again for putting such an amazing event together.

Profile Picture William, 7/23/16, 1 Review

Review by Mrs Preston:
Aldo is the absolute BEST!! I truly felt as if we were family while working with him! He surpassed our expectation and made sure that our wedding was not only fun but unique!!! Our guests guest can't stop talking about him or how much fun they had!!! I wish we could get married again!! His Zap photographer captured beautiful pictures... Can't wait to get them back!! Some of our guest are saying that they will never view July 4th the same!!

WE LOVE U ALDO

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)