Aldo Ryan Entertainment Reviews

190 Reviews for Aldo Ryan Entertainment

• Irina

Irina Gorelik · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect wedding

Aldo and his crew kept the party going at my daughter Barbara's wedding on August 31! They are awesome! We received so many compliments from our guests. Everyone was dancing and having a good time! We made a perfect choice by hiring Aldo Ryan Entertainment! Thank you Aldo!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

We are totally celebrating this rare opportunity to get a review from the Mother of the Bride. Thank you for such beautiful words. We couldn't be happier than to do what we love for amazing families like yours. Thank you and Mazal Tov once again!
  • Julian

Julian Kogut · Married on 08/31/2019

Kick ass experience

Speechless. When the husband goes on Google to make a review about a vendor, you know something was right. Aldo was the hardest worker in the room. He made sure my night was gonna rock no matter what. He's was a blast to work with and made my night so easy.
    The music was insane. The drummer was sick! The saxophonist was great. Douglas killed it as usual. Teona and Mia were unreal. They all delivered. My crowd, who is normally hard to please, went Ape Shit! I love Aldo and his crew. I will be happier if and when people from my party book him for future events cause based off my party, looks like it will happen very soon.

Love you guys
    Barbara and Julian!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Hahaha! Love this REAL DEAL review!!! Thank you guys so much. It was awesome working and celebrating with you all, especially you and Barbara. Hope to see you guys again soon. Xoxo

Aldo & the Alive Events Team

Stanislav Veyber · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond

Aldo did a fantastic job organizing everything. I have a tendency to micromanage and worry about every little detail, but he alleviated all of my concerns and fully exceeded my expectations. He put together the perfect team to keep our crowd dancing all night. He was flexible and handled hiccups smoothly. He even helped us with the prayer over the bread!!! So many friends and relatives told me how much they loved him. Aldo and his team are truly as fantastic as everyone says, and more!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for this wonderful review! Loved every moment planning, preparing and celebrating with you all. Thanks for trusting us with one of your biggest days ever!!! It really means the world to us. Congratulations and Mazal Tov ❤️

Alina V · Married on 11/04/2018

Outstanding!!!

We had Gabriel Emphasis and DJ Stu Kwan for out event. I must say, I couldn’t have ask for better crew! Super professional, great entertainers! All of out guest loved them and had a great time. Absolutely would hire them again!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Gabriel and Stu enjoyed celebrating with you and your wonderful family. Thanks so much for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!
  • Crystal

Crystal Silva · Married on 10/14/2018

Outstanding!

If you want your wedding day to be unforgettable and unique from all other weddings you need to book Aldo! He is amazing!!!! Everyone at my wedding cant stop talking about how great the wedding was and how much fun they had. Aldo makes EVERYONE get up from the dance floor. There was not one single person at my wedding sitting. Everyone felt the energy and so many people have made comments on why he is different and I had a few people at my wedding who have been to hundreds of weddings and said they've never been to a wedding like mine. All because of Aldo and his team. DJ Jon Divine is phenomenal! There are so many DJ company's out there but there is NONE like ALDO RYAN ENTERTAINMENT I guarantee that ! Would recommend having both an MC and DJ it is worth every penny! Thank you Aldo and team for making my day truly special and unique. YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Wowww....this is one of our FAVORITE reviews ever!! Thanks you so much for understanding, experiencing and raving about the DIFFERENCE we bring to each of our weddings. Yours was definitely like no other and that's the way it should be. Loved working closely with you and Nick. Thanks for your trust, loyalty and LOVE!!
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 09/30/2018

We used Aldo Ryan Entertainment for my son's Bar Mitzvah. I never wrote any reviews, but this time is exceptional. We were amazed by unbelievable level of professionalism performed by MC Aldo Ryan,DJ Jon Divine and Dancer Nini . By end of the event we felt like they became of part of our family. They are super professional, caring, very detail oriented, flexible and I can continue non stop. In 10 min Aldo knew names of 30 kids who attended Bar Mitzvah Party. All kids admitted it was best Bar Mitzvah they ever attended and only because of Aldo Ryan Entertainment! Their fun and cool activities, and their perfect song selections made my son's Bar Mitzvah more memorable and unforgettable.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

to be called family by one of our own clients is one of the best compliments we can receive. Thank you for thinking of us as such, thank you for your trust in our abilities and thank you so much for this wonderful review! Mazal Tov to you and your beautiful family!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Aldo and his team are absolutely fantastic -- the amount of energy they bring is unreal! They are also super easy to work with and were great at catering to our vision, yet when my (now) wife and I weren't quite sure what we wanted they had great suggestions. Aldo was our MC and kept the party going and the guests on the dance floor throughout the night, Jon was our DJ and had created an absolutely perfect set of songs. We also had Eric playing percussion and David playing electric violin. That added element of live music really upped the entertainment factor for us! All in all, I cannot recommend Aldo Ryan Entertainment enough, and rest assured that you will be in good hands ESPECIALLY if Aldo and Jon have any involvement!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Marina · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Aldo Ryan Entertainment for our daughter's sweet 16th birthday party. MC Aldo and DJ Jon Divine were professional, organized, courteous and just really pleasant people to deal with. Their excellent organizational skills and expertise helped us plan our party and make it successful. At the party, Aldo Ryan and dancers Gabriel and Gabby went above and beyond to make sure that all guests (young or old) are dancing and having fun. DJ Jon Divine was excellent at finding any music we requested. Our daughter's sweet 16th was a huge success primarily thanks to them. Aldo, Jon, Gabriel and Gabby: YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jadyn · Married on 08/26/2018

I just had my sweet 16 party with Nehal, Jon and Ryan and all my friends and family were in love with them! They really know how to get the party going! Thanks for making my wishes come true :) - Jadyn

Sent on 08/27/2018

Thomas · Married on 07/29/2018

Our experience with Aldo and Jon was exceptional. It was a pleasure working with them and the job they did was outstanding. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 08/11/2018

VERA · event on 07/21/2018

Huge thanks to Aldo and his crew for the wonderful entertainmet at my son's birthday event - the team is extremely responsive, professional and super fun to work with! We had a blast!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • F

Francesca · event on 07/20/2018

DJ Jon Divine was unreal!! He seriously made the party!! He kept everyone dancing from 8pm till 130am, it was non stop energy!! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Sasha · event on 07/14/2018

Highly professional and organized, great energy and a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Korina · event on 07/14/2018

Love you, guys!!! Thank you for everything....your energy, work ethics and your hearts!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Stu did an amazing job and was a complete hit for my sweet sixteen celebration! He was punctual, courteous, professional, and played all the music I requested. He did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him for events!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Mindy · Married on 07/13/2018

Aldo and Joey D. kept the crowd going the entire night. The personal touches for our ceremony and reception were wonderful. No detail was left out. Everything that was on our wish list for the reception was fulfilled. The Aldo Ryan Company was such a joy to work with, they accommodated us in every way! They made our special day exceptionally easy by taking care of every little detail.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Janet · Married on 07/13/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment provided the best music & entertainment at any wedding
    I've ever been attended. It was spectacular and made the wedding a complete HIT!!!
    Their wedding song was my favorite part...Aldo actually incorporated them speaking about each other (very loving) into their song.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Brent · Married on 07/13/2018

Aldo and his team were excellent!! I couldn't imagine using any other entertainment services for our wedding. We have been involved with Aldo personally in 2 other weddings, one as a best man and the other as a groomsman. Aldo's team used the perfect touches to make our wedding extremely personable and oh so fun. Aldo kept our guests dancing and entertained the entire night from start to finish. The little touches that this entertainment group does for the Bride and Groom to make their Oh so special of a day perfect was unbelievable!!! They truly made our day the best ever! You'll never have to worry about anything with these guys, whatever you need or request, they will handle it...Aldo and his company make you feel like family, but better yet treat you like family!! If you want a rocking affair or party, just give them a call...

Sincerely,

The Groom!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Dharini · event on 06/08/2018

Jon was awesome. He entertained kids and adults. Very hard working and a crowd pleaser.

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 05/25/2018

Aldo & Ryan you guys are the a best.
    Thank you Nehal and Jon for making our wedding day super special.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Shawn · Married on 05/19/2018

MC Nehal and DJ Jon rocked my wedding! They have a very professional team and worked with us on keeping our traditions and knew when to get the party going on. They had everyone on the dance floor with a good mix of music. I would highly recommend them for others

Sent on 05/23/2018

Adam · event on 04/25/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Aldo Ryan Entertainment. They are responsive, professional, completely on top of their game, and a pleasure to work with, and my event was better off for having them provide the entertainment. Jon Divine, Joey Disaronno, Gabby, and Ryan were nothing short of exceptional. You too will be better off for employing Aldo Ryan's services!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review of Jon, Joey, Ryan and Gabby. Our team thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with you all! Mazal tov and congratulations from all of us!!
  • I

Inessa · event on 04/20/2018

I am so glad I hired Aldo Ryan Entertainment to provide entertainment for my son’s Bar Mitzvah.
    Extremely professional, energetic, creative Aldo Ryan and his awesome crew delivered the service they promised by 150 percent. I was guided by Aldo, Jon and Nehal through out my planning experience, be it a choice of equipment, entertainment or special effects.
    We had continuous contact via web chats, emails and texts and any of my questions were answered almost instanteneously.
    The energy that they brought to the party was beyond
    anything I could expect.
    They worked the crowd like I have never seen before and kids and adults loved every moment. The dance floor was packed all the time thanks to the amazing choice of music and contagious energetic efforts of the entire crew- MCs, DJ and dancers.
    Top notch service and amazing personalities- win win combination. Highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Elaine · event on 04/13/2018

Aldo and his team made our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah unforgettable. As an MC, he’s the whole package - cool, musical, engaging, disarming, energetic and always professional. The entire room was continously engaged by the whole team, especially DJ Divine and MC/Breakdancer Emphasis. The vibe was awesome, the energy was high, the party was a huge success! Thanks so much from all of us .

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • O

Oscar · Married on 03/17/2018

Aldo and his team are simply amazing. Their dedication, professionalism and thought really made our wedding amazing. The team ensured that every detail was perfect and nothing was overlooked. Even months later, guests will remind us how much fun Aldo and his team were. We couldn't be more happy with their work. I highly recommend Aldo Ryan entertainment for any event, big or small.

Thank you again Aldo!
    Oscar and Eleonora Genesin

Sent on 06/04/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review, Oscar and Eleonora! It was a pleasure planning and celebrating with everyone. So happy to hear your guests remember all the fun we had :))))) Now, let's do the anniversary in Costa Rica!!!! LOL
    -Aldo