Aldo Ryan Entertainment Reviews

184 Reviews for Aldo Ryan Entertainment

184 Aldo Ryan Entertainment Reviews
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 09/30/2018

We used Aldo Ryan Entertainment for my son's Bar Mitzvah. I never wrote any reviews, but this time is exceptional. We were amazed by unbelievable level of professionalism performed by MC Aldo Ryan,DJ Jon Divine and Dancer Nini . By end of the event we felt like they became of part of our family. They are super professional, caring, very detail oriented, flexible and I can continue non stop. In 10 min Aldo knew names of 30 kids who attended Bar Mitzvah Party. All kids admitted it was best Bar Mitzvah they ever attended and only because of Aldo Ryan Entertainment! Their fun and cool activities, and their perfect song selections made my son's Bar Mitzvah more memorable and unforgettable.

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Aldo and his team are absolutely fantastic -- the amount of energy they bring is unreal! They are also super easy to work with and were great at catering to our vision, yet when my (now) wife and I weren't quite sure what we wanted they had great suggestions. Aldo was our MC and kept the party going and the guests on the dance floor throughout the night, Jon was our DJ and had created an absolutely perfect set of songs. We also had Eric playing percussion and David playing electric violin. That added element of live music really upped the entertainment factor for us! All in all, I cannot recommend Aldo Ryan Entertainment enough, and rest assured that you will be in good hands ESPECIALLY if Aldo and Jon have any involvement!!

Marina · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Aldo Ryan Entertainment for our daughter's sweet 16th birthday party. MC Aldo and DJ Jon Divine were professional, organized, courteous and just really pleasant people to deal with. Their excellent organizational skills and expertise helped us plan our party and make it successful. At the party, Aldo Ryan and dancers Gabriel and Gabby went above and beyond to make sure that all guests (young or old) are dancing and having fun. DJ Jon Divine was excellent at finding any music we requested. Our daughter's sweet 16th was a huge success primarily thanks to them. Aldo, Jon, Gabriel and Gabby: YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadyn · Married on 08/26/2018

I just had my sweet 16 party with Nehal, Jon and Ryan and all my friends and family were in love with them! They really know how to get the party going! Thanks for making my wishes come true :) - Jadyn

Thomas · Married on 07/29/2018

Our experience with Aldo and Jon was exceptional. It was a pleasure working with them and the job they did was outstanding. I would highly recommend them

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Stu did an amazing job and was a complete hit for my sweet sixteen celebration! He was punctual, courteous, professional, and played all the music I requested. He did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him for events!

Mindy · Married on 07/13/2018

Aldo and Joey D. kept the crowd going the entire night. The personal touches for our ceremony and reception were wonderful. No detail was left out. Everything that was on our wish list for the reception was fulfilled. The Aldo Ryan Company was such a joy to work with, they accommodated us in every way! They made our special day exceptionally easy by taking care of every little detail.

Janet · Married on 07/13/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment provided the best music & entertainment at any wedding
    I've ever been attended. It was spectacular and made the wedding a complete HIT!!!
    Their wedding song was my favorite part...Aldo actually incorporated them speaking about each other (very loving) into their song.

Brent · Married on 07/13/2018

Aldo and his team were excellent!! I couldn't imagine using any other entertainment services for our wedding. We have been involved with Aldo personally in 2 other weddings, one as a best man and the other as a groomsman. Aldo's team used the perfect touches to make our wedding extremely personable and oh so fun. Aldo kept our guests dancing and entertained the entire night from start to finish. The little touches that this entertainment group does for the Bride and Groom to make their Oh so special of a day perfect was unbelievable!!! They truly made our day the best ever! You'll never have to worry about anything with these guys, whatever you need or request, they will handle it...Aldo and his company make you feel like family, but better yet treat you like family!! If you want a rocking affair or party, just give them a call...

Sincerely,

The Groom!!

Christopher · Married on 05/25/2018

Aldo & Ryan you guys are the a best.
    Thank you Nehal and Jon for making our wedding day super special.

Shawn · Married on 05/19/2018

MC Nehal and DJ Jon rocked my wedding! They have a very professional team and worked with us on keeping our traditions and knew when to get the party going on. They had everyone on the dance floor with a good mix of music. I would highly recommend them for others

Elaine · event on: 04/13/2018

Aldo and his team made our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah unforgettable. As an MC, he’s the whole package - cool, musical, engaging, disarming, energetic and always professional. The entire room was continously engaged by the whole team, especially DJ Divine and MC/Breakdancer Emphasis. The vibe was awesome, the energy was high, the party was a huge success! Thanks so much from all of us .

• O

Oscar · Married on 03/17/2018

Aldo and his team are simply amazing. Their dedication, professionalism and thought really made our wedding amazing. The team ensured that every detail was perfect and nothing was overlooked. Even months later, guests will remind us how much fun Aldo and his team were. We couldn't be more happy with their work. I highly recommend Aldo Ryan entertainment for any event, big or small.

Thank you again Aldo!
    Oscar and Eleonora Genesin

Sent on 06/04/2018

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review, Oscar and Eleonora! It was a pleasure planning and celebrating with everyone. So happy to hear your guests remember all the fun we had :))))) Now, let's do the anniversary in Costa Rica!!!! LOL -Aldo

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

WOW! Let me begin this by saying that Aldo, coupled with my other amazing vendors, made this the very best wedding I've ever been to... and it was my own! I'm still getting so much feedback on how amazing our wedding was and how amazing Aldo was! We were referred to him by my now-husband's godmother whom had Aldo at her wedding about 7 years ago. The price tag is a tad steep, but TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I was always willing to pay it, because I was totally invested in my guests having the time of their lives and Aldo did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire night and people didn't want to go home afterwards!

A lot of emphasis in weddings is now placed on visual aspects and what would make the best photo (we're in the digital age, people!). We've all been to those weddings that are beautiful, but also boring as hell. While I put a lot of money into design, I also wanted to invest in guest experience. So, if you're like me and want you and your guests to have real fun at your wedding, please... hire Aldo!

Thank you so much for everything, Aldo! You literally made this the best day ever!

Kristina · Married on 10/09/2017

Aldo and his team made my dreams come true! They were all amazing and helpful in every way when planning my wedding. He is a great person who cares about making his clients happy and he sure did that for us. Words cannot express how happy we were to use Aldo and his company for our wedding. DJ Jon Divine was our DJ and he was amazing as well. Thank you guys for giving us the wedding we dreamed of!

Mehida · Married on 09/30/2017

I knew Nehal and the AldoRyan crew had great reviews, but they more than exceeded the hype. We wanted our wedding to be lively, memorable, and FUN, and Nehal more than delivered. It was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience, and guests are still talking about it. Everyone was asking for their info at the end. They did a fantastic job of making the wedding personalized, and everyone in our wedding party felt special and recognized, including our parents, groomsmen, and bridesmaids. DJ Christian was amazing, perfectly blending several genres of music to keep the dance floor crowded all night. He was able to seamlessly play Latin, Pop, and even Haitian music and kept the hits coming all night long. One of the best parts is how involved Nehal and his crew are in the wedding, being right there on the dance floor and leading everyone in fun dances. Overall, I would highly recommend Nehal and the AldoRyan crew, they are definitely worth every penny, and will work with you to make your wedding day feel special and memorable.

Michael · Married on 09/22/2017

We used Aldo Ryan Entertainment for my daughters sweet 16. Hands down the best MC in the tri-state area. Aldo provides 1st class personified service to ensure your event is special and customized just for you. The energy he brings to the party is 2nd to none! The entire night, the dance floor was packed. If you are looking for an entertainment company, there is nobody better then Aldo and his team!

anjali · Married on 08/26/2017

These guys are the best!! We had a blast at our wedding - every moment was high energy and they really kept the crowd going every moment! We had a traditional Indian wedding in piermont, NY in August 2017. From planning to execution this team was timely, responsive and extremely professional. They are also really great at what they do! My guests loved the baraat - they all joined in and danced the groom to the wedding hall! Everyone kept raving about how much fun they had and that the music and the DJs were unlike any wedding they had been to! Nehal, Aldo and Chris were true professionals and even though there were so many last minute changes they made this day so perfect for us. There’s no other option! You have to have them at your wedding.

a · Married on 08/03/2017

Aldo Ryan and his crew are a PHENOMENAL group. Very ORGANIZED and make everyone feel comfortable. Even when our wedding schedule was running late, Aldo and his team adjusted and made the party run smoothly. All of our guests specifically praised our music, above all other vendors!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Aaron! We had a great time planning and performing for you and your special guests. Wishing you and Evelyn unlimited health, love and a happily ever after :))))) -Aldo

Susan Leana · Married on 08/03/2017

Thank You So Very Much Aldo and the whole crew for your excellence and professionalism! Greatest talent and service ever! We got so many compliments about your performance at our daughter's wedding. You are the best! With love Susan and David
    With love Susan and David

Steve · Married on 07/22/2017

I simply cannot say enough about Aldo Ryan Entertainment! If you want to have people talking about your music, MC and entertainment for years to come, book with Aldo. He and his team of professionals will ensure that your music and wedding flow is tailored to your specific needs, while also adding their own special flavor to the event. Great website allows you to choose songs for all the special moments, and provide Aldo with information that is incorporated into the event. He does things at weddings that your guests will talk about for years to come, and give you and your spouse memories that will last a lifetime. Finally, he treats you professionally and yet as a friend. Always available to talk or text, and make sure your event is planned to the fullest.

Elina · event on: 06/04/2017

Amazing!! Incredible!!! Professional!! We had Aldo (MC) DJ Jon Divine and dancer Irene at my son's bar mitzvah and all I have to say is that they were top notch! Very energic, delivered as promised! During the planning process, Aldo became a friend not just hired talent and that's very important! He is very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. You can relax and enjoy your event if Aldo is there. We received compliments from our guests. Our son enjoyed his party to the fullest! Overall, outstanding!! Thank you Aldo for all your input and an unforgettable evening of memories that will last a lifetime!!
    Love Korets Family

Sent on 06/07/2017

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Smiling from ear to ear. It was such a pleasure meeting you last year and working closely with your lovely family for Gabriel's big day. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Gabriel is one-of-a-kind. He's genuine, appreciative, loving and just amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with you all from the sentimental moments to the stage-jumping! Love always, Aldo <3

Anuj · Married on 05/28/2017

We could not have been happier with our entertainment team. We had Nehal Parikh as our Master of Ceremony, DJ Joey Disaronno, and we used Yelena Khaimova as a violinist. To say they were exceptional is an understatement. Nehal delivered above and beyond with his MC service. Everyone at the wedding has such great compliments for him and his style is so fresh and entertaining. DJ Joey was on point with every song. We requested only dance music and none of the typical "wedding song" and he did exactly that. I can't think of one bad song during the entire night and he kept the dance floor alive til the very end. We used Yelena to play the violin along with our first dance and she also played along to the dance music. She did a fantastic job and its amazing how she knows all the songs in her head and plays while standing and walking around. I would highly recommend this team without any reservation.

Herb · Married on 01/15/2017

Douglas and Aldo you and your entire group are off the charts! You guys could not be more professionally spectacular and dynamic. You personalize the planning and execution magnificently and everything was beyond our wildest expectations. Thank you very very much for creating an unforgettable wedding experience.
    No one got off the dance floor, I must have lost 10 lbs ( 22,000 steps on my fitbit)
    THEY ARE BETTER THAN GREAT

• User7432008 · 1+ year ago

Aldo is one of a kind. People planning a wedding will NOT find a DJ like Aldo. Aldo is truly unique. He DJ-ed, MC-ed, and provided entertainment for my event. His bridal party roasting services, personalized love story, customized first dance, and full participation on the dance floor is invaluable.