Alchemy Mineral Blends Reviews

13 | Denver, CO

13 Reviews for Alchemy Mineral Blends

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

Breanna did makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother, and me. She did an awesome job. I had used her for makeup for my engagement photos and they turned out wonderful. She has a great sense of personality, but the makeup didn't look overdone or distracting. She and her business partner design and make their own makeup. It is very light and feels good on your skin. Best of all, the makeup lasted the entire night. I typically wear very little makeup, so I was a little worried that I might have to reapply. She did our makeup starting at 2pm for photos before the ceremony, and we still looked great for the 6pm ceremony.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Sally is brilliant. Everyone's makeup looked perfect and stayed on the whole night. I felt so beautiful on my wedding with my makeup. I also had her do the Rehearsal Dinner and she just made me have this beautiful glow. Love their work!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Traci · Married on 08/17/2012

From the moment I met with Bre, I knew I wanted to use her makeup line and her services for our wedding day and she did NOT disappoint. Her fun attitude, her incredible talents with applications and the overall product (Alchemy Minerals) made my day so wonderful. The makeup photographer well and it stayed on the entire day (and we started early and ended late). In addition to my makeup, she did a wonderful job with the other ladies (mom, bridesmaids and Aunts) and I think she managed to get a few new clients for life with the makeup line. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2011

On a girlfriend's referral, I asked Sally Walker to do my makeup for my wedding. I chose a very popular date for my wedding (which I didn't realize)....but she squeezed me in, driving way the heck out of her way to set up and do my makeup at our site, which had no facilities (not even a mirror). Most importantly, Sally made me look and feel like a movie star. I didn't know I could look that good. She was really wonderful. I absolutely recommend her....the makeup feels good, and looks beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2011

leeah · Married on 06/04/2011

i was so excited to come across alchemy mineral blends! i wanted a natural makeup and didn't want to look like i had a ton of makeup caked on. i was wearing more makeup that i usually do, of course, but it was perfect for photos. a few of my bridesmaids wanted their makeup done and a few said they would do their own. after seeing Bre's work, the rest of them got in line. we ended up running late! but everyone loved their makeup and it definitely lasted through the night, even after outdoor photos.

Bre was also great because she knows a lot about the different vendors around Denver. we planned a distance wedding, so she proved to be very helpful. on a personal note, Bre is also really easy to be around. professional but down to earth.

the overall best part, i wasn't broken out the day after my wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Kacie · Married on 08/15/2009

Sally did a wonderful job on my make up and the other girls in my bridal party!! She was on time and really took pride in what she does! She made sure we all looked great! She was great when I went to my consultation as well!! She was very friendly and really listened to how I wanted my make up to look! The make up she uses was a mineral powder! It didn't make my skin break out at all which is really easy to do! I would definitely recommend Sally for your make up!

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • Katie

Catherine · Married on 08/16/2008

Bre and Sally use only mineral based make-up which was important so that none of my girls had a reaction to it. Their work is AMAZING! I got so many complements on how beautiful all of the girls looked and I felt so beautiful on my big day. They are very responsive and listen to what you want and make changes accordingly. They also worked quickly and efficiently - very important when they have over 10 people to get beautiful! Aside from that, they are great women and just fun to be around.

Sent on 02/01/2009

Vanessa · Married on 10/01/2017

Eight of us came to the studio in Boulder for makeup and hair the day of my wedding in Lyons. We loved working with Alchemy from start to finish! We were so happy with our styles and the products used. The space is gorgeous and we were so comfortable spending time together there. It was the perfect way to start the day, and we looked and felt beautiful even at the end of the evening!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Celia

Celia · Married on 07/30/2016

I used the salon in Boulder for our wedding. I paid a small travel fee for 2 girls to come to the salon where my bridal party was getting their hair done. Alchemy was very professional and timely. Tina contacted me in advance and asked me to create a schedule for the day of. The girls did a great time sticking to the schedule and got my bridal party of 9 ready just in time! We loved our makeup and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Nicki · Married on 05/02/2015

I had 10 people that needed makeup done for our wedding in May so we had to start very early in the morning. Anna traveled 3 hours and stayed at the resort the night before, was excited to be apart of our day and did an AMAZING job! She listened to the girls on what they were wanting, she took her time to make us all look beautiful, she was extremely professional and she did a better job than any of us could have hoped for. She even stuck around longer than she was asked to ensure my mother in law could get her makeup done and she looked fantastic!

Bre was extremely flexible & helpful when finding the perfect makeup artist for our group. I could not be more pleased with the services Alchemy provided and I HIGHLY recommend any of these girls for your event!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2009

Bree was amazing - she did my makeup with her all mineral makeup before noon and my wedding wasn't until 7:00 - it stayed on all day! I was so impressed. It was the perfect look for my perfect day.

Sent on 07/07/2009

I could not have been more happy working with Sally and her products! She was fun and did such a wonderful, professional job! She really listened to what I was looking for, was willing to work with me and I was very pleased with working with her from beginning to end. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that she was very relaxed about signing a contract and I did not realize I was to pay on the day off - we made it work, it was just a little surprise since I had already supplied her with my credit card number. I highly recommend Alchemy Mineral Blends!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Lindsay · Married on 08/06/2012

3.5

Bre provided makeup for me, my mom and my bridesmaids. Her work was amazing and everyone was thrilled with their makeup. She was very relaxed and easy to work with. Her prices were very competitive and we were very happy with our choice!

Sent on 10/03/2012