Albert's Diamond Jewelers Reviews

19 | Schererville, IN

19 Reviews for Albert's Diamond Jewelers

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

This place is amazing and so are their employees. My fiancé picked out a beautiful rig with the help of their friendly employees. They always make me feel welcomed when I come in.

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • PoshBride

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2015

FH got my engagement ring and we purchased our wedding bands from here as well. We had a great experience here, with Otis, Emery and mostly Derrick. They were all great people to work with. They didn't have my exact wedding band in stock so they ordered a sample from the company to make sure it was a correct fit. It's always busy when you walk in but someone is always available to help. Did I mention that they have a full bar inside as well?? I mean, FULL BAR, so that adds to the experience! I get Pandora charms from this location as well! Derrick always stops to say hello and ask about my FH whenever I stop in.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jenny · Married on 07/31/2015

Everyone at Albert's is amazing! From the moment you walk in the door, they make you feel welcome. I saw an engagement ring band on a billboard and they ordered it so I could see it in person. It was perfect! While looking at diamonds to complete the ring, they offered us drinks and fresh baked cookies! I can't wait to go back and pick out my wedding band soon.

Sent on 12/20/2014

We bought my engagement ring and wedding band from this store. Store spent a few hours with my "now hubby" trying to find the perfect engagement ring. They gave him a great price and I had issues with the white gold rubbing off shortly after I got it. We brought it back to the store and they did quite a big change on it (which I'm sure wasn't cheap), for free. Excellent service every time we go in. The Peace of Mind plan is totally worth it!!

Sent on 07/02/2015
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 06/06/2015

Alberts Jewelry store was by far the best Jewelry store I have ever been into. A few weeks after the proposal my fiance took me into the store to see what my wedding band would look like and the lady who helped him remembered our names and even sent him an email saying how nice it was to meet me. I was very impressed!!!! Not to mention they had the very ring that I had always dreamed about and better!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

My custom band turned out perfect!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Erika · Married on 09/08/2012

I've been very pleased with my experience at Albert's. They are great to work with and a good value.

Sent on 04/08/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2012

Amazing staff,best service in Northwest Indiana!Couldn't ask for a better place and always treated awesome everytime you walk in the door!Our rings were beautiful,not to mention sparkling clean for our wedding day!

Sent on 08/05/2012
  • X

X · Married on 12/10/2011

Albert's was there from the beginning of the engagement to the wedding day and even after! When you first go in, you are treated like a house guest. You are offered something to drink and freshly baked cookies!! We had the same salesperson, Chrissy D., throughout this time. My husband bought my engagement ring knowing what I loved and he found it! Then we found a matching band for me and he found a band that was "him." We bought gifts for the bridal party from there as well. After the wedding, the men were able to go after the wedding and get their watches adjusted with no problem. They also appraised both my engagement ring and later my band and had it soldered all in one day. I can go in anytime I am in the neighborhood and have my ring cleaned.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Stacy · Married on 10/15/2011

i absolutely love alberts! they make you feel so comfortable and so important. i wouldn't go anywhere else for jewelry.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jennie · Married on 08/27/2005

Always have great service with Alberts! They are fantastic jewlers!!!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Denise · Married on 02/18/2012

Thank you for a great saleman like Otis. He helped us pick out the perfect rings!

Sent on 02/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

I am in love with both my engagement ring and my band, both purchased at Albert's. My husband's band was also purchased there. I was a little unhappy with my husband's band's price, as it was more expensive than mine, even though his was a plain yellow gold band, whereas mine was a white gold band with several diamonds...but their service is excellent! I am extremely happy with the quality of the items we purchased.

I also purchased a child's pandora bracelet from them to give to my daughter/flower girl as a special gift. It is also a quality piece of jewelry. :)

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • KourtniJones

Kourtni · Married on 04/22/2018

My fiancé and I went here and looked at rings, just to get an idea of what I did and (more importantly) did not like. The staff here was PHENOMENAL. We worked with Frank throughout this entire process. He was so attentive to detail, and obviously passionate about what he does. My fiancé eventually went back to pick out the ring by himself, and with the help of Frank and the rest of the staff, picked out my dream ring (while still being respectful of a budget.) They checked in regularly, to make sure that we both had a good experience and were satisfied with the purchase. I cannot say enough great things about Frank and Albert's Diamond Jewelers.

Sent on 03/16/2017

My husband and I have done nearly all our jewelry shopping here. We love their Peace of Mind plan and has come in handy already for sure. My only complaint with this vendor is when I have come in to the Schererville location to get my rings cleaned regularly and the looks I get from the employees. I am only 22 years old but I could be treated a little better. A girlfriend of mine came with me to do her regular cleaning once and she felt the same but much more...angered by it. They have mostly been excellent with my husband. They sold him his tungsten ring a size too big and ordered his size with would come in 4-6 weeks. This way he will exchange it when it comes but he had his ring for the wedding day! Overall I would recommend this jeweler. More selection at their Schererville location but better people service at their Merrillville location.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Lori · Married on 06/06/2009

We had gone to several jewelry stores shopping for our wedding bands. We tried a few cheaper places, then finally decided to check Albert's and see what they have. I always assumed they were a very expensive store. However, Dolores was very helpful. I simply explained to her what I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. She helped me find the perfect band for my engagement ring. Dolores was so patient and willing to show us as many rings as she had to before we found the right ones. Everytime I go back in there to get a cleaning, I make sure to find her there!! They actually had better prices than any other jewelry shop we went to!!

Sent on 07/27/2010
  • Future Mrs. Rasmussen

Janelle · Married on 07/01/2016

3.5

My fiancé picked the ring without me, so I didn't work with anyone at the store. But, I love my ring! It's beautiful and it fits perfectly. I will be going back to get my wedding band since my fiancé didn't get a set and he said the service was great.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2009

3.5

My husband bought my engagement ring at Albert's because Otis, one of the jewelers/salesmen there has been his family's jeweler for years. It was only natural that we would return to Otis to get our wedding bands. I love my jewelry and am constantly complimented on it; Otis and my husband customized a ring they already had in stock to my liking. My husband chose a Tungsten band which suits him well. We also got a great discount since we are repeat customers. Albert's is kind of a crazy place - it is always packed on the weekends, there are a ton of employees, there is a "TV room," and they pass out cookies and your beverage of choice. But I will definitely always return to Otis anytime I need any formal jewelry and am still living in Chicago.

Sent on 09/25/2009

Cheryl · Married on 04/09/2005

3.0

Just wanted to see us jewelry...really didn't want to listen to our wants/likes. Finally after I got snippy they backed off.

Sent on 02/21/2009