Albany Marriott Reviews

6 | Albany, NY

6 Reviews for Albany Marriott

Meghna Shah · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful!

Kristy, Debbie, Heather, Lisa and the staff there were all just such great people to work with. They were very accommodating of our needs and did everything they could to work with us and make our wedding weekend there so amazing! There were all so nice, not just to us but to all of our guests. The venue and the rooms are all so nice after the renovations too!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Albany Marriott's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a true pleasure working with you and your families!
    ~ Kristy

Linda · Married on 07/22/2017

Me and my husband can not express how wonderful everything was. Our wedding planner Kristy was amazing. There was no stone left unturned. We are truly blessed to have had the opportunity to have our wedding at the Albany Marriott. We highly recommended it!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • TisFinallyHappy

Tammy · Married on 09/19/2015

I can not begin to express how pleased we were with the Marriott for our wedding. Jennifer is amazing to work with and she really made sure things went the way they were supposed to the day of. If anything went wrong we were not aware of it. I asked for special lighting to be done that they had never done before and they pulled it off beautifully. I didn't want some of the items included in the package and they worked that out with us. The food was amazing and I still have people talking to me about it. I would definitely recommend the Marriott for a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Amazing place. They went over the top. Everyone was attentive. The good was absolutely amazing! Jennifer and her team are amazing and wonderful to work with.
    They got special liquor requests for its for people with allergies. They altered the menu and gave us what we wanted. We had a set menu, with cards on the table for guests verse sending in the invites.
    Our wedding was beyond everything we wanted and everything was amazing!!
    I would recommend Albany Marriott to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2013

The wedding coordinator was wonderful and helped us every step of the way. The support staff were professional, kind and courteous. All of the accommodations were clean. The food was great! I would highly recommend the Marriott for use for your wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Kristina · Married on 09/10/2011

From beginning to end, working with Christine F. at the Marriott was wonderful. She was so excited for us and guided us all the way through. What a comfort it was having someone with as much experience as Chris to help us plan and really make our day perfect for us. A big thank you to Christine and all of the staff who worked so hard for us.

Sent on 09/27/2011