Albany Golf & Event Center (Spring Hill Country Club) Reviews

2 | Albany, OR

2 Reviews for Albany Golf & Event Center (Spring Hill Country Club)

Linda · Married on 06/14/2014

Everything, from beginning to end was perfect. Megan and her staff were very accommodating professional and pleasant. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of all areas of the venue. This venue also did our wedding and rehearsal dinner. The food was delicious and the staff was great.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Elise · Married on 11/01/2011

They were amazing! The coordinator Molly, was very flexible with the price and the menu and everything else, so that we got exactly what we wanted. They did all the setup and cleanup for us. Our DJ was a complete mess, and I attribute our wedding still running smoothly, to Molly and the rest of the staff! Unfortunately, since our wedding, the Country Club has come under new management and they decided that in order to freshen things up, they'd fire some of the old staff that have been there for years....including Molly. So, I don't know who they hired to replace her, but I'm glad I caught her before she was gone!

Sent on 11/22/2011