Interstellar Image Reviews

Interstellar Image 5
Interstellar Image 6
Interstellar Image 7

Autumn · Married on 04/08/2018

Alanna was our photographer on 4/8 for a brunch wedding. Alanna and her assistant were absolutely amazing!! Leading up to the wedding, she answered all of our questions promptly and asked us questions to really get an idea of what we wanted. While we were getting ready for the wedding, she brought a really positive but calm energy to the room which was so needed at that moment. At the wedding, she interacted positively with all of our guests. She sent us some teaser photos less than 24 hrs after the wedding and I started crying with how much I loved them. I could not recommend Alanna more!!! She was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Interstellar Image 8
    Interstellar Image 9
    Interstellar Image 10
    Interstellar Image 11
    Interstellar Image 12
    Interstellar Image 13

Tiffanie · Married on 01/26/2018

I wish there was a way to rate higher! It’s so refreshing when you meet people that completely understand your rambling enough to deliver above and beyond what you asked for. Alanna has a magical gift in being able to read people and making them confident about being themselves in front of a camera. I’m normally the type that dodges every camera I’ve ever seen. I really thought I had forgotten how to smile on cue, but honestly it was effortless given the occasion and Alanna’s tactful demeanor. She was the best last minute decision I’ve ever made.

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Interstellar Image 21
    Interstellar Image 22
    Interstellar Image 23

Hobert · Married on 10/18/2017

Working with alanna was amazing ! She made us feel extremely comfortable and I loved her energy. We were so happy with our shoot that and the fact that we quick in getting us our images in a quick fashion. Thank you for everything alanna, I will definitely be recommending alanna to all my families and friends who need a PROFESSIONAL photograher.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Alanna You is a wonderful photographer. We had the privilege of having her as the photographer at our wedding. Originally (about a year before our wedding) we had a different photographer booked; six days before our wedding they cancelled and refused to reimburse us. Freaking out and desperate to find a replacement, we along with our friends and family searched. One of our dearest friends recommended Alanna You. She agreed to be our photographer on six days notice and accommodated us in very way possible. Not only is Alanna kind, professional and reliable she is also amazingly gifted. She took the most beautiful photographs and we truly appreciate that she shared her talent with us on our special day. Everything happens for a reason, and we are so happy that Alanna was the photographer at our wedding. Alanna, we are forever grateful for the wonderful and happy memories that you captured in beautiful photographs. Thank you!

– The Alexanders

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 07/22/2018

Incredible photos

Alanna was a professional and brought her great talents and skills to the wedding. Her angels and moments captured were spot on and I created a wonderful wedding album with them as well as many framed photos for the family,

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Interstellar Image 29
    Interstellar Image 30
    Interstellar Image 31

Parikshit · Married on 12/03/2017

Really happy to have worked with Alanna! We hired her for our pre-wedding event, and were impressed by the quick around time and the quality of photos. One of the important things required during such events is ensuring the perfect shot with the right composition while not instructing people a lot, and Alanna excels in that - across all ages! We strongly recommend her for photography services.

Sent on 01/02/2018