Alabaster & Ivory Events Reviews

3 | Decatur, GA

3 Reviews for Alabaster & Ivory Events

Kelsey · Married on 06/28/2014

Love Leah, what a sweet person! she was professional and great to work with.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/16/2014

Leah was an absolute life saver!! Her pricing was reasonable and she was on point with everything! Anytime I would have a concern she had already dealt with it! I could not have survived my wedding day with out her!! ^_^

Sent on 05/29/2014

Rachael · event on: 09/14/2013

"I have attended two bridal showers planned by Leah and both were the epitome of class and elegance. I had studied abroad in Paris during my last year of college, and Leah was able to bring in a taste of Paris to my bridal shower, without me even having to ask! Between the French pastries, Bordeaux and the modern decor and table setting, my bridal shower had a Parisian hint without being a Parisian theme. Leah seems capable of knowing what you want without having to ask! I've never been overly fond of bridal shower games, and not even mentioning that to her, it was like she knew exactly that I didnt want them. But thats not to say she can't organize an event with some fun and creative games!! Leah organized a bridal shower for a friend of mine as well, which unlike my shower, took place during the day and had a slightly less formal atmosphere. We played games which were hilariously difficult and, of course, the bride won each of them, taking home the many prizes Leah had on hand. Offering brunch-appropriate cocktails such as delicious mimosas and bellinis plus appetizers like smoked salmon and the show-stopping chocolate fountain, the afternoon was endearingly casual and fun. She rocks!"

Sent on 05/07/2014