AL GARCIA DJ Reviews

AL GARCIA DJ 4
AL GARCIA DJ 5
AL GARCIA DJ 6
AL GARCIA DJ 7

Al is a great dj! I have worked with a lot of DJs in the Sarasota area and for my wedding I worked with Al for the first time! I would highly recommend him to other brides. He is professional, prompt and drama free! He played the songs we wanted (as random as they were) and really knew how to keep everyone dancing all night long! :D He made our wedding a blast!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2012

Al was wonderful!! He had everybody dancing all night!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Allison · Married on 10/14/2012

DJ was great. Even the guests were commenting on it. Thanks!

Sent on 10/22/2012

DJ Garcia was fantastic! I was worried for nothing! I told him the types of music my fiance and I's family were interested in (which were two completely different types) Hispanic and country. He couldnt have done better and everyone was on there feet all night! Everyone from both families complimented the music played all night and still to this day. He came to check in with us every so often to make sure the music was good and to let us know before any announcments. He even told us to let him know to turn up or down the music.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Matt · Married on 09/15/2012

Al was excellent! One of the best dj's around hands down!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Shelley · Married on 08/04/2012

Al Garcia did a great job was very professional and accomodating and i had so many compliments on how much the guests enjoyed the popular music selection that i left completely up to him to create!!

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2012

All I can say is wow! Al Garcia will definitely be getting a call back from me for another event. He went above and beyond with our wedding music. I'm very finicky about music and only like to listen to certain kinds. I'm not really much of a mainstream music type of person and neither is my husband. I sent him a list of mine and my husbands favorite songs. He didn't play a couple, he played almost all of them! He kept everyone up and dancing. He even had my grandma on the floor for a while. He really created a special atmosphere for us and we had so much fun! I HIGHLY recommend Al Garcia for your wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2012

Al was amazing. The music was great and he stuck to the "mood" I was going for. There was never a dull moment and everyone was dancing constantly. It's hard planning a destination wedding when you can't be hands on with all of your vendors, but Al was quick in reply to my emails and I felt at ease with our planning process.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Susan · Married on 06/28/2012

Great night. the dance floor was never empty. There was only one song that was requested by the bride and her sister that he didn't have. Very flexible in that we changed the order of the evening. Really loved the lights he brought. Added a great effect to the dance floor.

Sent on 07/03/2012
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 06/22/2012

All I can say is, if you are planning a function, book Al. He was fantastic! He knew just what to play and had the dance floor full all night.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Layla · Married on 06/10/2012

HIRE NOW! DJ Al was professional and a great DJ for our wedding. We had diverse guests and he new what to play to make everyone happy we played every song we asked him to even though we had only communicated over email due to us being overseas. Once we met Al we knew we had made the right choice not only is he an awesome and professional DJ but he is a genuine good person too. If they had more stars to give him we would have given him 10 stars!

Sent on 06/26/2012

alison · Married on 06/09/2012

Al did a great job at our weeding! He took our very long list of requests and added his own suggestions. He kept everyone dancing, from our twenty-something wedding party to all 4 of our Grandmothers!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Ann · Married on 06/08/2012

Al was incredible! He did exactly what we asked him to ad kept the party alive long into the night! I would recommend him to every bride in the area! Thanks Al for an unforgettable night of fun!

Sent on 06/25/2012

robin · Married on 05/25/2012

Working with Al was a pleasure! He always responded to my phone calls immediately and listened to my wishes and concerns. I planned my wedding from NJ and hadn't met him until the day of the wedding. I had no concerns or worries when it came to him and his job. Many of my guests commented on how "good" and "talented" the DJ was!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Kristy · Married on 05/20/2012

AL was OUTSTANDING!!! He kept the party going . People still talk about our wedding and how much their feet hurt the next day,thanks too Al. I would highly recommend Al to anyone. Tbanks again Al

Sent on 07/31/2012

Carlos · Married on 05/12/2012

Al was amazing. He played at our wedding in May and really put on a show. My wife put me incharge of booking a DJ, and boy did I look good after! During the planning process, he was always responsive and really put us at ease about the music. He played the right song at the right time, all night. Aside from handling the DJ portion, he gave us tips on the actual planning of the reception. He was in contact with us the entire time. Friends and family haven't stopped talking about his music and about how much fun they had dancing. Al Garica is a professional DJ who truly loves what he does...and it shows. I would recommend him for anyone who wants people up and dancing at their event.

Sent on 06/14/2012

richard · Married on 04/21/2012

Al was the perfect choice for a DJ. Played very good music and kept us very entertained

Sent on 06/25/2012

Mark · Married on 03/16/2012

Al did a great job for us. We only had a rough outline of what we wanted in terms of music and presentation, and Al gave us a number of options. He was very good about giving us his opinion, while making sure we knew the final decision was ours to make. I could tell from our very first discussion that Al was a professional and I wouldn't have to worry about anything (which was very important). Al is clearly comfortable on the microphone, but never over the top. He made sure the reception was about us. We gave him the names of a few artists we wanted to hear (Frank Sinatra, Van Morrison, Jack Johnson), and he used those selections to create the atmosphere we were looking for. Later in the evening, he also got people out on the dance floor, which was great. We'd recommend Al to anyone getting married in the Sarasota area.

Sent on 05/20/2012

Brandon · Married on 03/09/2012

Al provided great, professional services with the right amount of input. After filling out the information sheets, he had all of the information he needed and did a wonderful job.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Daniel · Married on 02/25/2012

DJ Al did a great job from the moment we hired him until the final second of our reception. He was organized, professional and accommodating. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Everybody had a great time and many commented on how much they enjoyed the music. Thanks DJ Al!!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Susan · Married on 12/29/2011

I hired Al through Jay Goodley Productions. Jay acts as a liason between the musicians and you. Jay coordinated with Al to make sure he was available, gave me Al's e-mail, and sent me a sheet to fill in with the details of what type of music I wanted, the details of my reception, our first dance song, timing, and any other special music we wanted (or didn't want) at the reception. We could even request a specific attire (I.e., formal, tie, informal, etc). I e-mailed my info sheet to Al so there was no confusion on what music we wanted played and what we expected from Al. Al showed up on time, had all of the equipment (including multicolor dance lighting) and played all of the songs that I requested. I gave Al specific songs to play and types of music and artists we like and Al filled in the gap. He was very professional and did a great job. Thanks Al!

Sent on 03/25/2012

Shelby · Married on 11/26/2011

Awesome! Played everything we asked and avoided everything we asked him not to play! He did a fabulous job of reading our guests. Everyone was shocked at how many people were on the dance floor and STAYED on the dance floor. Fifteen minutes before he was suppose to end, we asked him to stay an extra half hour longer because the everyone was still dancing! Al did a GREAT job!

Sent on 12/03/2011
  • Yomayra

Yomayra · Married on 11/12/2011

DJ Al Garcia was amazing to work with! We used DJ Al for our reception music as well as uplighting for the reception hall. He was helpful, reliable, and great at reading the crowd and playing the perfect songs.

I would definitely recommend his services! Thank you for making our special day so memorable! :o)

Sent on 12/04/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2011

Al was amazing!!!! Everyone, and I mean everyone, was on the dance floor the whole night!!! He kept the party going smoothly and was 100% what we were looking for in a DJ! He listened to our requests, incorporated them beautifully and I can truly say that our wedding was a success thanks to him! Thank you, Al!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Dan · Married on 10/15/2011

Al Garcia and his lovely wife were wonderful to work with. If you are seeking a professional yet fun DJ that will keep your wedding guests dancing and celebrating all through the night, look no further! He did a fantastic job! Prior to our ceremony he made it possible for my wife to make a wonderful reading for me before she walked the aisle, it was truly something I will never forget. The ceremony was great and our guests were able to hear everyone involved in the ceremony. After the most amazing sunset ever, all the guests poured into a beautiful reception hall that was perfectly lit with mood lighting that Al provided to accent the flowers and décor and make the room the most beautiful it ever looked. The music was more than music throughout the night; it was more like a soundtrack that beautifully represented the evening. He was great behind the microphone but maintained us as the center of attention. Al Garcia is simply the best DJ in the area and we are very grateful for what he did to make our wedding day a truly special one. Thank you Al!!!

Sent on 12/09/2011