AL GARCIA DJ Reviews

AL GARCIA DJ 5
AL GARCIA DJ 6
AL GARCIA DJ 7

Andrew · Married on 04/02/2016

I was truly impressed. Every detail and request was accommodated. We asked for country music during dinner, speeches, etc and as the night progressed Andrew party started so did the tempo of the music. Most importantly though, he stayed on schedule and made sure the flow of the wedding stayed on point. There is nothing worse then weddings that drag on all night. He was all over it. A true professional. I would highly recommend you book Al ASAP and discontinue your search.

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User6481930 · 2+ years ago

We needed a bi-lingual DJ, and Al really fit the bill. He did a great job at my daughter's wedding, and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Al was the DJ for our wedding reception at the Lido Beach Resort on January 1, 2016 as well as provided the music and sound for our ceremony on the beach. He added the perfect finishing touch to it all! He was professional and listened to guests and our requests. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed our perfect day and how fun our party, I mean reception was after! Al was prompt in responding to me via email as I am 1,000+ miles away and even created a unique mix to songs as I requested. I would give two thumbs up awesome and affordable!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Josh · Married on 12/12/2015

DJ Al Garcia was absolutely amazing! Not one thing we can even think of to complain about. We met with him the week before and went over everything. The day of the event went super smooth. No problems or issues, it was perfect. He played every song we had on our list and kept the party going all night. The dance floor stayed packed all night and we really couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks so much for making our night so special!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Randi · Married on 11/22/2015

Al was the absolute BEST! He was one of the first vendors we booked, and we couldn't have been more pleased. He handled my last minute changes with no problem. He always responded to my emails and calls quickly. Just by giving him a couple of songs, he completely "got" our style of music. Our guest and us had a BLAST thanks to Al! Highly highly high recommended!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Michael · Married on 11/14/2015

Al Garcia was a true professional throughout the entire planning process for our reception. He was very easy going, knew when to provide a recommendations of what might make the music experience better. During the reception, Al Garcia knew how to read the crowd and modify the type of music he played accordingly. The dance floor remained full all night. My wife and I received a number of complements about the music at our wedding and we have Al Garcia to thank for that!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Jeff · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ AL is the man. Incredibly responsive, and was able to accommodate our last minute changes with ease and grace. In the final week leading up to the wedding, we added PA's and incorporated a separate performer into the ceremony – not a problem. On top of that, we didn't get the final songlist over to him until the night before, and he did a fantastic job interpreting when to play each song throughout the evening (as all great DJs do). Prep for our DIY wedding was a little crazy leading up to the main event, but DJ AL made the A/V + entertainment components of our big day nothing short of first rate. AL's a professional, and it shows – very highly recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kristopher · Married on 10/10/2015

Al was the DJ for our wedding, and he did an amazing job!! I met with him prior to go over the timeline and what type of songs we wanted to hear. Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! There was music playing all the time. During dinner Al played the perfect background music. After dinner the Dance floor was packed the entire time!! Everyone had a spectacular time!! The Lights also added a nice touch :) I would highly recommend him!

Al also set up the microphones for our ceremony which was outside and the was perfect as well!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Michael · Married on 10/09/2015

Al Garcia went above and beyond as our DJ. He was courteous, professional and not only played terrific music but also installed a lights how that really made our reception a great success! He is just terrific.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jordan · Married on 07/25/2015

I could not imagine a better DJ/Master of Ceremonies. He really did his best to create a great, fun atmosphere while keeping everything elegant and classy. My husband's family is traditional Korean and they loved his choice of songs. I really can't say enough about him - if you book him you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Davina · Married on 06/27/2015

Al was great to work with! We were able to discuss our wedding details with Al via text, email, phone, and Skype (we live in MD). Al provided me with a few lists of song ideas for 1st dance, father/bride, & mother/groom dances when I asked for suggestions. He worked with my day of planner to ensure the whole night went smoothly. My friends and family still talk about what a fun night they had! I highly recommend using Al to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/21/2015

No words can describe how much fun we had on our wedding. He is so proffesional, puntual, and super easy to talk to. Even though we gave him at the last minute the first dance, bride/father, and groom/mother music elections; he rocked the mixes. No to mention we live in VA, and we had no time to meet him before the wedding. All guest were dancing and having a really good time all night long, and we are 100% sure they won't forget this day. Highly recommended. Thank you Al!!!!
    Olivia & Fernando

Sent on 07/04/2015

amber · Married on 05/24/2015

Al was such a treat and asset at our wedding. He is a true professional and took care of everything. He listened to our requests and advised where was necessary. He made our day go without a hitch and everyone had a blast. He was so patient with us in deciding on details and was able to fit us in in his tight schedule on fairly short notice. He is worth every penny and he was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Al Garcia was a great DJ. He met with us ahead of time, he played all of the songs we asked for and he played music he selected that got the crowd up and dancing. He just had great dance music. Our dance floor was full! We had so much fun. He led the activities, such as intro, first dance, toasts, etc. He worked well with our wedding coordinator to keep everything moving smoothly. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 04/25/2015

Al was great! He is super professional and great at what he does! He played everything exactly how we asked and everyone had a wonderful time dancing to his music.

We had a last minute snafu and needed someone to play our ceremony music. Al stepped right up and pulled it off without a hitch. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Vanessa · Married on 01/01/2015

I would recommend DJ Al Garcia to anyone! He is a huge reason our wedding was as fun as it was! I come from a conservative family and church that is not known for dancing, though my husband and I LOVE to dance. I was a bit worried we would be the only ones out there... But the dance floor was COMPLETELY full the entire night!!!! I couldn't believe it! Everyone was having the time of their lives! DJ Al followed my every instruction, played every song we wrote down, and his timing for the music during the ceremony was impeccable. He is so friendly and kind, and working with him is a breeze!! He is very professional. Seriously, it doesn't get better than DJ Al! Book him today!!! You won't regret it! Thanks for making our wedding day unforgettable!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Chris · Married on 11/29/2014

Every piece of the night went perfect. Met with is beforehand, and followed through with exactly what we wanted. A+

Sent on 01/08/2015

Al had everyone on the dance floor for hours. We had some strange songs on our list, and some family drama that called for special requests; Al made it all work out seamlessly! He is a great DJ, and a great value. We are going to a wedding he is doing in March and can't wait to hear him in action again! Thanks, Al.

Sent on 01/27/2015

DJ Al is professional reliable and always courteous. He will play the music that you want to hear and has a great light show!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

He played everything we asked for and made the entire group happy with the selections and once the dancing started it didn't stop!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Ana Maria · Married on 10/11/2014

We hired Al Garcia from Jay Goodley Entertainment as DJ for our October 11, 2014 wedding reception held at the Hyatt Sarasota. I was very particular about song selection prior to the event and I wanted to be sure that whomever I hired would be flexible and receptive to my wishes, particularly where it came to the music. From the beginning, months before, I contacted him and he was very cordial and accommodating. He was very good about being available and returning my calls. He said he had been doing this for several decades which was important, particularly with regard to knowledge of the same music that I preferred to be played, heavy on disco and 60s-70s era songs. I had a good feeling, based on a few phone conversations with him well in advance of the event.

As the wedding drew near, we agreed to meet in person to go over the order of activities at the reception as well as review a final confirmation of the setlist, one which I supplied to him with the expectation that he would play most, if not all selections from it. In addition to my list, my wife supplied some Colombian song requests which he assured me he would attempt to get most, if not all songs, played.

At the reception, he had everything set up when we got there. And quite simply, he did virtually everything we asked of him: From introducing the main principals (bride, groom, in-laws, etc.) to playing our requested music both during the dinner (tolerable volume) and after dinner, he was as good as we could have asked for. He stuck to the program and played exactly what we asked him to. This aspect of the reception is so critical to its success, and it was quite apparent that we made the right choice in our hire: Al Garcia.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Nina · Married on 07/26/2014

Hands down Al made our wedding a fun night of dancing and partying! He was a joy to work with... Always responsive to my emails and listened to exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends loved the mix of music he played and were dancing the entire night! I highly recommend Al! He knows how to read the crowd.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Sandra · Married on 05/15/2014

Al is a great person , so professional , really some one you can trust and depend on .
    Music choice was clean and perfect for the occasion. Thank you for everything .

Sent on 06/12/2014

Erin · Married on 05/03/2014

Al was awesome! We could not have had a better DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. I asked Al to play some music from Newfoundland, Canada (my hometown) and he had played every song I asked for. He started the dance party with a family favourite - it got the party going and my guests were dancing all night thereafter. I was so nervous that having a destination wedding in Florida (coming from Canada) that my guests would rather be outside then inside. Boy was I wrong - Al kept them on their feet. It was so much fun! The reception was over at midnight and my guests wanted to get keep partying and dancing so much that I had to ask Al to stay for an extra 30 minutes and he said yes without hesitation. We hired Al through Jay Goodley services and they were also great to deal with. Thank you Al for your great services - I would recommend you to any bride and groom having their wedding in South Florida.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Gina · Married on 03/23/2014

Al was fantastic to work with. Played the best music, we gave him a list and he played everything and more. Al was so easy to communicate with since I am in PA and my wedding was in FL. Every time I needed a list of songs or had a question he either returned my email or called me right away. If I ever have another event in FL an need a DJ Al will be my 1st call. I highly recommend Al.

Sent on 03/28/2014