AK Artistry Reviews

1 User photo

AK Artistry 1
  • Morgan

Morgan Myatt · Married on 10/18/2018

Made my day absolutely perfect

Austin did everything to ensure that my big day was FANTASTIC. He cut and colored my hair several times before the wedding to make sure that it was perfect. I was blown away at the hairstyle he gave me and it was above and beyond what I had expected. It ended up being rainy that day and he even made sure to help me freshen up right before I walked down the aisle, which was a GODSEND. I truly wouldn’t recommend anyone better.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    AK Artistry 2

AK Artistry's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thanks for trusting me with your special day.
    Hands down the coolest wedding venue I’ve been to!

Vanessa Roberts · Married on 09/13/2018

He showed up early to get set up and have me ready in plenty of time for my event

Austin was very professional and friendly. He was happy to give me tips on questions I had about my hair and makeup. I appreciated that he showed up early and knew exactly how much time he would need to have me ready for my event. I have referred him to a few of my friends and I will refer him to more.

Sent on 10/18/2018

AK Artistry's reply:

You and your bridesmaids were a delight! Congratulations again and thank you for letting me work with you on your bid day!

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful and relaxing

Austin did a fantastic job. He was real good at keeping me relaxed and worry free. My hair and make up looked amazing and held up all day, in 90+ degree weather, and all night.

Sent on 10/29/2018

AK Artistry's reply:

I’d do it again any time, but I’m sure I won’t have to!
    You all looked gorgeous. I’m glad I could help you feel gorgeous for your wedding day!

R Weese · Married on 11/11/2017

Austin was perfect and created exactly what I envisioned for my wedding

Austin was perfect and created exactly what I envisioned for my wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2018

AK Artistry's reply:

“Perfect” is a stretch, but I’ll take it! Thank you for being such a fun group!
    Congratulations, again!

Nick S · Married on 10/01/2016

Dreams come true

Austin was THE BEST for our wedding. He provided the perfect pampering for the ladies of our wedding party, and he made sure my husband and I looked like GQ models. His attentiveness before the ceremony was an extra touch, and I could recommend anyone better! You won’t be disappointed yes.

Sent on 10/22/2018

AK Artistry's reply:

You and Stephen were a pleasure to work with. Wishing you all of the success in your journey!
    Congratulations, and thank you!