AJF Photography Reviews

189 | Akron, OH

189 Reviews for AJF Photography

Monica · Married on 06/16/2012

I can not say enough about the quality of service I received from Andy and his assistant the day of our wedding. They were wonderful! They were there every step of the way to make sure everything was going smoothly. They truly made me feel like the prettiest bride in world!! It was a very hot day, but Andy was prepared for everything and had bottles of water and cold towls for everyone in the wedding party. Our pictures look absolutely amazing and I couldnt be happier! :)

Sent on 09/20/2012

Pamela · Married on 06/02/2012

Andy and his assistant Toni were AMAZING. Andy was so friendly, flexible and fun to work with! He went out of his way to help me out on my big day, and for that I will be forever thankful. His pictures are BEAUTIFUL and I have had soo many people already asking who the photographer was. THANK YOU for making the biggest day of our lives so far so special. :)

Rich and Pamela Mastcko

Sent on 06/27/2012
  • lindsayebjackson

Lindsay · Married on 05/19/2012

Andy was a wonderful photographer and truly a pleasure! His professionalism, easy-going nature, and level of organization made our wedding day and everything leading up to the big day a breeze. Andy's enthusiasm for his profession is infectious and makes working with him enjoyable and stress-free. I am more than thrilled with our wedding photos and consider myself truly lucky to have worked with a photographer who so vividly captured the memories of that day.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Erika · Married on 05/12/2012

We were so happy with our experience with Andy. From the beginning, he made us feel at ease by providing us with a detailed itinerary for the day of the wedding. All of our photos are beautiful. They are a perfect balance of formal and candid photos of our bridal party, family, and friends. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice in photographer!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Brynn · Married on 03/17/2012

Andy was incredibly helpful when planning our wedding. He was knowledgeable about all areas of the wedding planning process, not only photography. He made the process easy and the day ran so smoothly. He was also great when working with the many small kids in our family!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Daniel · Married on 03/10/2012

My wife and I hired AJF hotography for our March wedding and Andy was absolutely perfect! From our first meeting he made it clear to us that our satisfaction was his priority. He definately pulled through! Andy went to our venues ahead of time and pre-planned numerous photo shots. He told us we didn't need to worry about anything and we didn't. My wife and I were completely comfortable with him and that helped get some GREAT phots. He also improvised with some outdoor shots and we got some shots with a personal touch. I have, and will, recommend Andy to anyone looking for a great photographer. I know who I will be calling for baby photos!

Sent on 07/07/2012

pat · Married on 11/26/2011

Andyand his partner Toni was great.Our family appreciated everything he did. Andy was easy to work with. Very detailed orientated person. Words can not express how wonderful he made our day. I have 3 daughters and I am sure that we will being seening him again and very soon.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Latika · Married on 10/15/2011

Andy - you are by far the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!
    I appreciate everything that both you and Toni did for my wedding. It was more than a pleasure working with you and I will would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to others. I remember meeting you for the first time at the Sheraton Suites and just knew that we were booking with AJF Photography. I got more than I paid for and I'm beyond thankful. Words can't even begin to describe how pleased and honored I was to work with you.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2011

We are so happy that we selected AJF Photography! Andy was so great to work with, he immediately put us, our bridal party, and families at ease. We were supposed to take outdoor pictures, and it was raining the day of the wedding. Andy came prepared with a backup plan, and our pictures could not have turned out any better! You can tell he is passionate about what he does, and his attention to detail ensures that the pictures are amazing! We would not hesitate to recommend AJF Photography to anyone, he truly is the best!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Joanna · Married on 09/24/2011

Andy was wonderful from the first moment we met him. It was all about us the whole time. His level of professionalism paired with his talent made for the perfect experience and collection of memories. Not to mention, he and his team were a delight to be around and made us feel extermely comfortable and confident.

-Joanna and Nick

Sent on 11/29/2011

Audrey · Married on 09/09/2011

Andy Fiala was wonderful! We have so many great shots of our wedding. Prior to the wedding, if I ever had any questions, Andy was so quick to respond, which put my mind at ease. Andy and his assistant Sara were a lot of fun to work with. I would highly recommend Andy for wedding photography and any other photography needs. He's the best!

Sent on 09/21/2011
  • Tynisha

Tynisha · Married on 09/03/2011

Andy and his assistant Sarah were FANTASTIC!! They arrived on time and ready to shoot! Even when things seemed to be falling apart (i.e hairdresser was 2.5 hours late, bridesmaid dresses were wrinkled and steamer arrived late, limo bringing the groom & groomsmen was late) Andy and Sarah worked very hard to get us back on schedule! My wedding day was truly blessed by having this pair of professionals by my side. I recommend AJF Photography for any and all your photography needs =) Thanks Andy and Sarah for making my day Shine!

Sent on 09/10/2011

kate · Married on 09/02/2011

Andy and his assistant, Misty, were AMAZING! Very professional, helpful, repsonsive to all questions, and open to suggestions for our photos (and a lot of fun too!). I was totally at ease, knowing the photos would be beautiful, and we were working with someone we could trust to do the job with the highest degree of professionalism. We researched a lot of photographers, and AJF was the absolute best value for the high quality of service and finished product. We'd highly recommend AJF Photography to everyone!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2011

Andy and his assistant were absolutely fantastic to work with. It is obvious he has a passion for what he does, and it definitely shows through in his work! I couldn't be happier with the pictures of my husband and me on our wedding day, along with all of the other photos he captured pre and post wedding. I highly recommend him as your photographer - you won't be disappointed! :o)

Sent on 09/09/2011

Tiffany · Married on 08/20/2011

Andy exceeded my expectations on our wedding day. I knew he was a talented photographer, that's why I choose him. But on the day of our wedding, Andy and his assistant were simply amazing. They both were very professional and prepared for anything. At the end of the night I was extremely happy that I had chosen AJF Photography and I would highly recommend Andy to any bride.

Sent on 09/11/2011

Anna · Married on 08/13/2011

Andy Fiala is a great and personable person to work with. He uses the latest technology in his work. I loved the infrared that he used in my pictures.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2011

We had AJF Photography for our wedding photography. Any Fiala made it an easy process. Our pictures came out beautiful! Andy was also very professional & also quick at responding to any questions we had. He made our wedding day memorable! Thank you so much Andy!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2011
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 07/17/2011

Andy was amazing!! I found AJF Photography here on WeddingWire and never looked back! He is the only photographer I met with and I knew immediately he was the right man for the job! I am an out-of-state bride so a majority of our communication was via email. He was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. One thing that definitely sets Andy apart is how quickly he got us our images! We had the link to the proof page before we returned from our honeymoon! Our pictures came out better than we could have imagined! Choosing Andy was one of the most rewarding decisions we could have made! I highly recommend AJF Photography to anyone in NE Ohio!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2011

Andy Fiala of Akron, Ohio is the top wedding photographer in the Northeast Ohio region. When I was in the planning process, I was looking for a photographer that was traditional, yet captured the essence and emotion of the day. I visited several studios around the area and, while many of the photographers are talented, I was not taken by their photos. Paying a visit to his studio, from the moment I entered the door I was awe-struck; comforted by his warm personality, and inspired by his beautiful images surrounding the space. On our wedding day, through action, he and his assistant expressed their passion for photography. They truly care about capturing the essence of the day- and they do so in a respectful and courteous way. We were blessed to have a photographer so caring- and to receive images that will allow us to relive and reminisce on this momentous day - and further share these moments with family and friends throughout our lives. If you're looking for a photographer that is artistically gifted, personable, caring, creative and will bend backwards to archive your special day, I highly recommend you visit Andy Fiala / AJF Photography.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2011

Andy was great! Before the wedding, he helped us create a time schedule for the day, which helped me to plan and organize other aspects of the wedding day! If we had any inquiries before or even after the wedding, he was prompt with his response and was always helpful. The day of the wedding, Andy makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful. He was very professional and has a great eye for pictures. His assistant was wonderful! She helped to get my dress on, keep it off the ground, and was right there to fix any minor issues with wardrobe. It was very warm outside when we were doing our pictures and she did all she could to keep me cool. Andy's team will go above and beyond their role to help ensure that your day is the best it can be and you will have beautiful memories to show! I would definitely recommend Andy to others and would absolutely use him in the future!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2011

Andy was wonderful. From the beginning he adressed all the questions or concerns we had. His packages are reasonable, artistic and the quality is excelent. He has something for every taste. On our wedding day He was everything we could hope for. It seemed that he was the only person that actualy cared that everything went as smooth and problem free as possible. We had an issue with our flower vendor; our bouquets were no where to be found and Andy and assistant took care of the situation. We also had a little of a time restrain between ceremony and reception but Andy made it work and the pictures came out beautifully. He made it fun and made everyone feel comfortable during the photo sessions. He is very patient and kind with childrens and elders. I deeply apreciate that. We love Andy and now he will always be part of our family. He made our wedding day that much enjoyable. We can't thank him enough. Every bride and groom deserves the reliability, professionalism, kindness and product quality that Andy offers.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2011

Choosing Andy as my photographer for my wedding was one of the best choices I could have made. He was always professional, caring, and willing to go above and beyond to make my day very special. His experience and passion for photography are what separate him from the rest. I am so very pleased with my wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Megan · Married on 06/18/2011

AJF Photography truly exceeds the expectations of photography. Andy Fila is innovative, creative, professional, and experienced. He not only makes sure you have a wonderful experience but that the photos show you, in your best moments. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day. He makes you feel so at ease, and you will easily form a great friendship with Andy and by the end of the shoot you will feel as if you've known him for years! If you want a laid back feel and professional experience for any of your photography needs, AJF is the place to go, nowhere else!!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Caroline · Married on 06/11/2011

Andy was absolutely wonderful to work with. As soon as I walked into his studio at our initial meeting, I was blown away with his talent and professionalism. His work speaks for itself; he takes beautiful pictures. He's been in the business a long time, so I trusted he knew what he was doing ... and our wedding pictures prove this to be true. They turned out great! I would highly recommend Andy for any occasion that someone wants photographed ... he is definitely the best around :)

Sent on 06/21/2011

Claire · Married on 06/04/2011

AJF photography has been wonderful to work with. Andy was professional and fun for both our engagement shoot and the wedding. He was willing to take any shot we wanted but most importantly he took the pictures we wanted. He and his assistant paid attention to every detail, crooked ties, lopesides necklaces, leaning boutonnieres, etc. If something was out of place it was fixed before the camera clicked. AJF photography was also very budget friendly. My husband and I were concerned we were not going to be able to hire a photographer because some of the price points we had seen were not anywhere we could afford, but Andy's price points are very reasonable.
    A better photographer will be very hard to come by, there a reason is he so highly recommend and it is because he is good.

Sent on 06/27/2011