AJF Photography Reviews

189 | Akron, OH

189 Reviews for AJF Photography

Shannon · Married on 11/15/2014

Andy was an amazing photographer! He took over 400 pictures on our day and we love every single one of them! HIs assistant Toni was amazing as well! They took such good care of not only myself and my husband but all of our wedding party! We wanted to do outdoor shots and it was 36 degrees out at 4:00. Andy brought his own lighting to the shoot. He took a variety of pictures with all of our wedding party first so that they could get back on the limo instead of standing out in the cold watching my husband and I take our pictures. Not only that, but the ground was muddy and they brought towels for us to stand on...I can honestly say there is not an spot of mud on my dress from the outside pictures. Andy was very flexible with specific shots that we wanted to take as well and was open to any of our ideas.

We have decided that he will be our family photographer in the future! We absolutely love Andy and cannot imagine having had anyone else capture all of the memories of our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Karissa · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I were married on October 18th, 2014. I honestly cannot say enough good about AJF Photography. We knew from the minute we met Andy and saw his work that he had to photograph our wedding! Andy and Toni are simply fabulous and in my opinion - the best in the business! They are truly a pleasure to work with. I was highly impressed with the attention to detail! AJF provided me with a detailed schedule for the day of to ensure everything ran smoothly and had everything on hand that a bride might need from sewing kits to water and umbrellas. Throughout my entire planning process from engagement photos to numerous emails asking questions, AJF delivered results beyond my expectations! They were on time, responsive, reliable, efficient, patient, creative, organized and extremely personable!!! Andy and Toni personally greeted me outside of my church on my wedding day - that's what I call a business that cares about their customers!! They truly made me feel so special on my wedding day and created beautiful memories for me that will last a lifetime!! My pictures are simply stunning and everyone has asked who my photographer was. I would highly recommend AJF Photography to anyone! They are simply amazing and I cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make my day a day I will never forget!! Thanks AJF!!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2014

Andy and Toni were awesome! Everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Andy and his assistant were flawless on our special day and also leading up to. He answered any questions I had. I really appreciate everything he did. He had cold waters for us and really captured our day perfectly. Not a negative thing I can say about AJF Photography. Thank you so much, Andy.

Sent on 12/05/2014

I'd highly recommend Andy from AJF Photography. He did a wonderful job with our engagement photos and wedding photos. He was very professional, upbeat, positive, kept things flowing smoothly and helped everyone feel comfortable while getting their photos taken at our wedding. He helped with my wedding timeline, which was very, very helpful.

If you're looking for an outstanding photographer for your next event/function I would highly recommend AJF Photography. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Megan · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Andy was outstanding from the second we booked him. He is extremely organized and helped create a timeline for our day that allowed for us to get all of the pictures we wanted while still keeping the day flowing. Our ceremony was outdoors and on the day of the wedding it was raining. Andy had backup plans in place for us to get fantastic photos indoors before the ceremony without skipping a beat. He also works with a fantastic assistant Toni who helped get everyone in place while always being there to adjust my dress, flowers, veil, etc. We fortunate in that it stopped raining in time for our ceremony so were able to also get pictures outside during the ceremony and after. Again, Toni was right there to help keep my dress from getting muddy, etc. After the wedding, our photos were online in less than 2 weeks and our proof book in the mail. We cannot recommend Andy enough. He is nothing but professional and he was a key component of making our day so special.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Athena · Married on 08/10/2014

I never thought that finding our photographer would be the best decision I made for my wedding, but let me tell you it absolutely was (besides my dress, of course). Andy and his assistant, Toni, were the most professional yet fun people I could have possibly chosen to work with on this Big Day. They were prompt with their arrival in the morning and stuck to the timeline, that Andy provided me with, throughout the entire day. It was phenomenal knowing that the timing was in someone else s hands. Andy put my every worry to ease with his friendly personality and his superb photography skills.

Andy even had some fun shots in between all the necessary family portraits. Andy's wonderful assistant Toni made sure my dress was looking flawless in each photo. I cannot begin to describe the zeal that both Andy and Toni have for this line of work. My bridal party absolutely loved Andy and Toni as well. We have not stopped talking about the amazing wedding day experience that Andy brought to us. We would 100% recommend Andy to every single engaged couple out there.

Not only were Andy & Toni talented, friendly, and fun...Andy had 4 photos from the Big Day up the morning after the wedding!!! It was wonderful to be able to show the bridal party and our families all of Andy's hard work and so soon after the wedding nonetheless!
    I cannot wait to receive our proof book so we can choose which images we would like in our wedding album. Andy & Toni, hats off to you! Thank you for helping us remember our Big Day, we are forever thankful! :)

Sent on 08/14/2014

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

Andy is simply amazing! There are not enough words for how professional, personable and just out right talented he is. From the very beginning of our wedding planning process Andy has been a world of help. He was always so flexible and helped us navigate the crazy road of wedding planning.

On the day of the wedding Andy and his assistant were beyond fabulous. They arrived with so much energy and enthusiasm that if I hadn't already been on cloud 9 I would have been. They came fully prepared to help make our day go smooth with umbrellas and bottled waters. Since Andy had helped make our timeline it went impeccably smooth. We all felt so individually special and amazing just from his comments and positivity. He got all of the important wedding shots and he is so artistic and talented he got shots that I would have never dreamed of. Our wedding day went amazing and that was all credited to Andy and his experience and just outright awesomeness!!!

All of our family and friends can not stop raving about out amazing photographer. Andy feels like family and he has always treated me like family as well. I have never just felt like another bride, I felt like his favorite!! And our pictures are.... AMAZING. I wish I could express in this review how amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, artistic, and just darn right perfect our wedding photos are. If any of the other future bride out there are looking for that one thing that will make your wedding phenomenal, use AJF Photography. You will not be let down at all!!!!

We love AJF Photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Tara · Married on 07/25/2014

Andy and Toni were absolutely amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. His energy and attention to detail was beyond great. I would recommend him and his team to anyone in need of a photographer for any type of event!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 07/12/2014

I would recommend AJF Photography to anyone. They were wonderful to work with and always put my husband and myself first.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Amber · Married on 07/05/2014

I cannot say enough about Andy and his wonderful service. It's been almost a year and I STILL have people compliment me on how amazing my photographer was. Professional, efficient, and fun. His quality is amazing. I have an anxiety disorder, and with him I never ONCE had an attack on my big day. There when I needed him, completely into the shadows when I needed that. We were so happy with him, I will be recommending him for sure to everyone.

Amber and Jared Humphrey
    July 5th 2014 wedding in Akron, Ohio

Sent on 06/01/2015

Andy was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting. He is not only very talented and professional but very fun to be around. He made my husband very comfortable when taking pictures (and this isn't always the easiest when it comes to formal pictures with him). His assistant, Toni, was also incredible. It was extremely easy to work with him as he always replied back to my e-mails very quickly, which I really appreciated. I also couldn't believe how quickly he was able to get us our proofs after the wedding. We loved our photos and look forward to enjoying them for years to come. Thank you, Andy, for being a great part of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2014

Andy made our wedding experience run smoothly with minimal stress. He took care of our every need leading up to the day, the day of, and the days after the wedding. Andy was very organized, punctual, professional, personable, and he produced better images of my wedding than I ever imagined. I already have and will continue to recommend AJF Photography most highly to friends, family, and anyone in need of a photographer.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding was at Hale Farm, which is a beautiful venue, but gave us a bit of a time crunch. Andy was on top of communicating with us on how to set up a successful timeline, to make sure that we had time for the photos we desired. From your first meeting to even meeting with him for photos after your wedding, Andy answers his phone, responds to any questions via email, and truly cares about your big day and your happiness. Our photos were ready for us to view before we returned from our honeymoon. He also brings with him his well experienced assistant, who helped me with walking in my dress, making sure all of the fine details looks nice, and most importantly making sure my groom and I and our bridal party was hydrated and comfortable.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2014

Andy and his assistant Tony were a pleasure to work with - from their eye for perfection to their outgoing personalities! Our photos turned out flawless and we could not have asked for more.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2014

Andy and his assistant were amazing!! The pictures turned out beautiful and working with them was awesome. They had fun with wedding party. All of my guests, family, and wedding party raved about them. I would recommend Andy to everyone. Not only was the photographry great but their personalities added even more value.

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • User3452013 · 2+ years ago

Andy and his assistant did a great job! Our whole bridal party had a wonderful time and the pictures turned out amazing. He scoped out the outside locations ahead of time and knew exactly what he wanted to do before we even got there. He definitely put us at ease and made sure we got the photos that we wanted. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend AJF Photography for anyone in the area!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jordan · Married on 05/31/2014

Andy and his assistant Toni, are truly amazing to work with! They listen to what vision you want for your pictures, and go above and beyond your expectations. Andy, makes you feel like your the luckiest girl in the world on your wedding day. He brings cold washcloths to keep you cool during outside pictures, and a cooler of bottled water to keep your whole wedding party hydrated. Toni, was great when I noticed I had lost an earring during outside pictures, she calmly searched the whole park to help ind it and she was their the whole day to assist me when minor things went wrong. Andy really has a passion for wedding photography, and you see it as soon as you pick up your proof book and notice his gorgeous one of a kind pictures. He even makes a pre-wedding day photography timeline to make sure you get time to capture every wedding detail and still be to your reception on time. He even books a backup rain venue, and is willing to do anything else you need him to do ! Lots of bridal show vendors promise you many things for photography, but AJF photography actually follows through with them all. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would HIGHLY recommend him !

Sincerely,

Jordan and Jason Herold

Sent on 06/26/2014

Andy did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! Andy and his assistant Toni were very professional but had a lot of fun with our bridal party and had such creative ideas when taking photos. Not only did Andy make me feel gorgeous all day, but he also worked very well with our entertaining bridal party! We all had a blast with Andy! I would recommend them to anyone who wants phenomenal wedding photos! They truly captured such great memories from our special day!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

A friend of mine recommended Andy to my fiancé and I. What a great recommendation! Andy was very professional and kept our day in order from start to finish. He took us to a beautiful spot in the park to take pictures of the wedding party and we did a lot of fun shots! It was nice that I didn't have to worry about anything with Andy...as on your wedding day there is so much to think about! Andy's assistant was also great! She helped me with my dress all day. We had our wedding May 10, 2014 and within a week we were able to view our photos! We loved Andy and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Julie · event on 04/05/2014

Andy did a fantastic job and was so wonderful to work with, I couldn't be happier with my choice to have him be our photographer!

Sent on 04/17/2014

tiffany · Married on 02/08/2014

Andy and is assistant were AMAZING for my wedding! They captured all the moments I wanted and so many more! It was cold on that day and they kept myself and bridal party comfortable and took breath taking photos. I highly recommend AJF photography! You will not be disappointed with him!

Sent on 02/15/2014

christina · Married on 11/30/2013

The moment I met Andy I knew we were going to be in excellent hands for our wedding day. He showed us examples at his studio of past events he had photographed and his amazing and artistic work speaks for itself. This photographer regularly wins awards for his incredible photographs...his work is breathtaking. He is very friendly, professional, super enthusiastic and wants to make your day the most memorable day possible. If you have suggestions or want to give him input on potential locations for photo shoots, or poses you might want to do---he is very responsive. He wants you to have input in your day. Everyone at the wedding raved about Andy and his assistant Toni. They said they did not even realize they were being photographed the entire day! The pictures turned out AMAZING and there is no doubt that Andy captured our wedding in the most perfect way possible. We will forever have an exact and beautiful timeline of the events of that day. We owe it all to Andy!

I would and will HIGHLY recommend Andy to anyone who is looking for a photographer!!!

Thank you for making our day picture perfect!!

Christina and Mark Wise

Sent on 12/23/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2013

Andy was absolutely fabulous to have to photograph my wedding. He was there waiting on me when I arrived home from getting my hair done and was there with me throughout the whole day. His assistant Toni was amazing and made sure that everything was perfect for every picture. It hasn't even been two week since my wedding and I already have my pictures back to look at.

He is very responsive to all of your needs and questions. I had all of my emails returned within 24 hours.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

Come our big day; come rain. I was slated to have a beautiful fall ceremony completely outdoors, as my husband and I are avid outdoors enthusiasts; however, the rain did not let up and I was a letdown bride. Andy did everything in his power to cheer up this bride; he made sure he found a place that was covered yet would still allow for outdoor family shots, he scheduled the heated green house and worked with our facility in getting carts after the ceremony to transport everyone there for pictures, and after the rain (no sooner than an hour after the ceremony) let up, he walked the muddy grounds so I could get some of the key outdoor locations photographed and my leaves! Mind you, it was just under 40 degrees and wet, so conditions were not pleasant, but Andy and his assistant, Toni (who is also pleasant, pays close attentions to the details, and very helpful), both did the best they could with what we had to work with and I ended up with some amazing shots.

In addition to the great photography work, Andy helps usher family and guests around who may not know where to be when, works well with all of the other vendors (he even had to step in and help me with my DJ, who was let’s just say more than confused), and helps organize your entire day and timeline. He is professional and we had many compliments from guests on how our photographer managed and handle things (especially a dampened bride), as well as the beautiful shots and memories he captured from our day.

Andy proved to be one of the best decisions I made. Throughout the process, from the engagement pictures and to the planning meetings, he was always easy to contact and quick to respond. He was a breeze to work with and handle my many requests throughout the entire process and he is still handling our requests regarding questions for prints and albums.

I would recommend Andy to anyone; he is all around prepared for anything. His experience truly shows.

Amanda and Chris