55 Reviews for AJDJ Entertainment Services

Sound/PA System (3)
Consultation (2)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Photobooth (1)

As a planner, it's important for me to work with vendors that are responsive, professional, and fun! Juan and Stacy were all those things and more! I was so impressed with their flexibility throughout the planning process. Stacy was a great MC! I was also fascinated with Juan's ability to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor for the entire reception. Thank you both for making the ceremony and reception amazing. I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/3/20, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From the moment we met Juan and Stacy, my husband and I knew we wanted them to MC and DJ our wedding. They drove all the way from Maryland to our apartment in Virginia for the interview, and were very personable. We could tell they both truly love what they do. We got married at the Ronald Reagan Building and a few weeks before the wedding, they took the time to visit the venue to make sure they know exactly where to enter the building, and where/how much time would be required to set up. Throughout our planning they were both super responsive and flexible with any requests we had. They were also completely fine in taking the lead in figuring the music mix - aside from our few "must play" requests, they took the lead on most of the choices. The day of the wedding, we received many compliments from our guests about the great tunes. Everyone was very happy with the music, and we couldn’t stop dancing - they did a phenomenal job! Stacy did a fabulous job in making sure everything was on schedule and our timeline was understood by the venue and vendors. They are both great people to work with and we HIGHLY recommend having Juan and Stacy as your DJ and MC for your big day! We can’t thank them enough for how much they helped to make our day special.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, MC

I ran into only a few issues, which AJDJ helped me to solve to my full satisfaction. I would recommend their services to others.

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan and Steven did a great job emceeing and DJing our wedding. My wife's family is Egyptian and they were able to blend in Arabic music with, R&B, Hip-Hop, Motown, and Pop perfectly. All of our guests had a great time dancing all night and were sad when it was time to leave. We highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture André, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

The DJ I worked with, for my daughter's wedding reception and dinner-dance, was wonderful: organizing various events for the evening; being there with the right music at the right time; and making suggestions for how things could run smoothly. And, of course, she picked wonderful music along with the married couple's requests. I would definitely recommend AJDJ Services!

Profile Picture Alice, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome dj! Great job Juan! Thank you so much for everything. You guys did a super smooth job. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Diana, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely happy with the level of service provided by Stacy and Juan at AJDJ. They were very responsive leading up to our wedding, and quite flexible accommodating our unorthodox needs: we split the music between AJDJ and a small band. Additionally, they dealt supremely well with putting on a surprise slide show that one of our guests had prepared. The music selection was also very good, drawing as we expected from our preferences but also changing it up a bit.

Profile Picture J, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very prfessional and easy to work with! I loved that I was able to pick my songs through a website and see the top songs that are played at weddings! I don't know how i would have managed to come up with so many good songs on my own! Kept my guests on the dance floor all night! Such a great time working with Stacy and Juan!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with AJDJ Services. Stacy was very helpful and responsive to our requests. She helped us develop our timeline and kept the party moving on the day of. The music was great and kept people dancing. I would definitely recommend Stacy and Juan to anyone planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is an awesome company to work with. I really appreciated how helpful stacy is i felt like she went above and beyond. Customer service is still out there and i found that with this company. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good DJ experience.

Profile Picture User6336140, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot speak more highly of AJDJ Services. Working with Stacy and Juan was absolutely amazing, and all of our guests loved them too. They kept people on the dance floor non-stop for over 3 hours. Their lighting services added a wonderful elegant touch to our dinner and then a fun party atmosphere to dancing. And throughout the entire process, Stacy was there providing fantastic, responsive suggestions that only improved the day and made it more stress free for my husband and me.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I used AJDJ for my wedding in October, I cannot say enough good things about this DJ service!! Highly, highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!! Responsive from day one, super professional. My original wedding venue fell apart 2 months before my wedding (which is a whole other story) at a time of complete panic, Stacy didn't bat an eye! Changed the venue - no problem. When we finally met up at the new venue to walk the space, the person was a no show. Again, Stacy didn't bat an eye! Just looked for plugs through the windows and kept on planning!! At a time when I was panicked, she was so professional, planning the time line of the wedding, thinking of all the little details we had forgotten like what song to walk to up and down the isle, during cake etc. After meeting with her that day my husband and I both felt like this was going to work out and be ok. And it was!!! Best day ever. Everyone commented that the music was great the whole time! They read the crowd perfectly and took suggestions. They also suggested (and we got) lighting for the big day, best call ever!! I'm just so, so glad we found them, they kept us grounded and couldn't have been happier with the results day of!!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Our DJ (Juan) got stuck in Georgia the day of the wedding due to a cancelled flight, but they still managed to find a great DJ to cover for him on super short notice. Very reliable service.

Profile Picture User6048771, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked AJDJ for our wedding a week ago and they were fantastic! We worked with Stacy and booked Alan as our DJ. Alan was super professional and is a very talented DJ. We really wanted to have a club like atmosphere with lots of lights and great music, Alan definitely delivered. We provided our own list of music, which by request, Alan incorporated into his own mixes and music selection. We found AJDJ to be very flexible and easy to work with. I'd definitely recommend AJDJ and Alan - they over delivered.

Profile Picture Dave, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Both Juan and Stacy were a pleasure to work with! Stacy was very attentive, and even suggested a song dedicated to my late mother which was a very sweet idea that I ended up doing. It was so nice that she took the time to get to know me to be able to suggest that. Juan's transitions were seamless, and Stacy was a great announcer, always speaking clearly and telling people what to do. I would totally hire them again.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with Stacy and Juan. They provided us with their DJ/MC services and photo-booth and kept the dance floor moving all night long. Very nice and friendly to work with, provided a lot of options to really make the evening about what the couple wants while providing professional advice. Very flexible with time and quick to respond to any changes and needs. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Stacy & Juan did an amazing job coordinating everything and were so pleasant to work with! I was very pleased with their services and have had friends ask who my DJ was so they can use them for their own wedding. They were fun and on top of everything.

Profile Picture User4509742, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

Stacy and Juan did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding. We were so thankful that they were still available when the DJ we had originally hired fell through. We are so glad he did because we got the best!

Since we live out of state, everything was done through e-mail or on their website and it worked out perfect.

Stacy is a fantastic MC and a great complement to Juan. They kept everything moving according to our timeline and all the guests were having a great time.

Thanks again!

Profile Picture User1636014, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We can't speak highly enough of Juan and Stacy and their DJ services - our entire experience working with them was fantastic. They took time to get to know us and our plans for the style of wedding we wanted. They were patient with us when we didn't submit our playlists until a few days before the wedding (oops!). On the day of our wedding, there was apparently an emergency and Stacy wasn't able to be there, but they had someone else fill in so seamlessly that we didn't even realize Stacy was missing until we noticed her replacement announcing our names for our grand entrance (he was also great, by the way). Best of all, Jose's skills on the turntable kept our dance floor bumping for hours - he's excellent at reading the crowd and mixing a variety of music while keeping everyone happy and entertained. If you're looking for a fantastic wedding DJ duo, look no further than Stacy and Jose with AJDJ!

Profile Picture User3789819, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow, I honestly cannot express how pleased I was with Stacy and Juan and their services for our wedding. When we were getting ready to book, Stacy came out of her way to meet us at our place of business. She explained her package options in detail and never ever pressured me to spend more than I budgeted. She was so flexible and amazing. She was so friendly and accommodating. When we decided to go with her services, she sent us a link to the website where we could customize the Playlist for the wedding up to two weeks prior to the big day. However, we got super busy and only got to the play list a few days before the wedding...including ceremony music and first dance song. Even though the website was locked out, she handled our frantic emails beautifully and allowed any changes we wanted to make. She was always prompt in responding to us and always made us feel at ease. We did a walk through of the venue, which was a rustic cabin. She noted that she would need generators to make sure everything went smoothly and never even thought to up charge us for the extra equipment. On the big day, Stacy and Juan were beyond amazing. I was having an issue with the caterers and was somewhat frantic. Stacy offered to deal with them so I wouldn't have to, and to make sure everything went the way I wanted. I mean, she actually approached me while I was upset about another vendor, and genuinally asked if she could do anything to help with that issue. I was so touched by this! She went so out of her way to make our wedding the best day we could have ever asked for. Even though we had only given them a brief list of songs we'd like, they played music that fit our personalities perfectly. The dance floor was never empty. They had such reasonable prices, but for the service we received, we would have happily paid double or triple what they asked.

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough positive things about Stacy and Juan of AJDJ Services! We hired them to provide the sound equipment for our ceremony and the music for the reception. The music for our entire reception was perfect -- nice quiet background music during dinner and then great dancing music! The music even got our older family members up and dancing and we received very positive feedback from our guests. They were also very responsive to our requests during the reception - for instance, when a song we didn't care for started to play we just had to let them know and it was immediately changed. Also, with AJDJ Services, Juan is the DJ and Stacy is the emcee, but she also basically serves as a day-of coordinator if you don't already have one. Stacy's assistance during our ceremony and reception was invaluable -- she helped with things like when the bridesmaids should start processing down the aisle to reminding us that it was time for various events, such as the cake cutting. We are so pleased with the services AJDJ provided us and highly recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been more pleased with AJDJ Services! Juan and Stacey communicated with us through the entire process and their online program was fantastic. They did an amazing job throughout our wedding! They stuck to our do not play list and when a request came through that they were unsure about, they asked us. They both did a phenomenal job of keeping the music at the perfect sound level and getting (and keeping!) our guests out of their seats. Everyone had a great time and music plays a huge part in that. Thank you both for keeping us and our guests happy.

Profile Picture Frances, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

AJDJ Services were absolutely amazing!! I would recommend them to everyone. Every time I reached out to them with a question, I either received an email or call within hours sometimes minutes of my inquiry. The online planning system is very user friendly. Once they got to my wedding I was so blown away by the attentiveness and professionalism. Juan rocked the dance floor and played everything I asked for. Stacy was awesome, she acted as a wedding planner and ensured everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. I am so happy that I received the recommendation to use them and am going to recommend them to everyone I know that's getting married! Awesome job!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What an AWESOME duo! Thank you both so much for helping us give Casey the wedding of her dreams. I was worried about the number of songs she had chosen for the ceremony and being able to have them start and end at the appropriate time/s. It was flawless! The reception, a BLAST! I don't think the dance floor was empty all night! You kept us on schedule, yet were unobtrusive. I just can't thank you enough. You helped us place that beautiful smile on our daughter's face!!

Profile Picture Ricki, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews