61 Reviews for AJDJ Entertainment Services

Uplighting (4)
Consultation (3)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Photobooth (1)

As a planner, it's important for me to work with vendors that are responsive, professional, and fun! Juan and Stacy were all those things and more! I was so impressed with their flexibility throughout the planning process. Stacy was a great MC! I was also fascinated with Juan's ability to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor for the entire reception. Thank you both for making the ceremony and reception amazing. I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/3/20, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We are very grateful for the excellent way in which Juan and Stacey managed the reception at our daughter’s wedding. During the planning phase, we found them to be flexible and very eager to make the day just as my daughter desired. Their expertise was invaluable as this was our first wedding. They helped to make the evening wonderful. We have three more daughters and look forward to working with them for all three!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stacy and Juan were so fantastic to work with! Stacy did a great job of keeping track of the schedule and kept things moving. Juan did a great job with the music selection and the flow of the music. Would highly recommend them to anyone! They are so worth it!

Profile Picture Weily, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We were so happy with how Stacy and Juan worked our reception! They were very easy to work with and made sure that all of the details that we wanted were perfect. They worked so well in coordinating with our venue and photographer in helping the evening flow seamlessly. Juan mixed our music selections in a really fun way and Stacy was awesome as an emcee. Even when things didn't go exactly as scheduled, they just went with the flow and made it all work out great. Thank you both so much for creating a great environment for our reception!

Profile Picture Bjorn, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We love this DJ company! They were so professional and amazing even with last minute changes. We would totally recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment we met Juan and Stacy, my husband and I knew we wanted them to MC and DJ our wedding. They drove all the way from Maryland to our apartment in Virginia for the interview, and were very personable. We could tell they both truly love what they do. We got married at the Ronald Reagan Building and a few weeks before the wedding, they took the time to visit the venue to make sure they know exactly where to enter the building, and where/how much time would be required to set up. Throughout our planning they were both super responsive and flexible with any requests we had. They were also completely fine in taking the lead in figuring the music mix - aside from our few "must play" requests, they took the lead on most of the choices. The day of the wedding, we received many compliments from our guests about the great tunes. Everyone was very happy with the music, and we couldn’t stop dancing - they did a phenomenal job! Stacy did a fabulous job in making sure everything was on schedule and our timeline was understood by the venue and vendors. They are both great people to work with and we HIGHLY recommend having Juan and Stacy as your DJ and MC for your big day! We can’t thank them enough for how much they helped to make our day special.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, MC

I ran into only a few issues, which AJDJ helped me to solve to my full satisfaction. I would recommend their services to others.

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan and Steven did a great job emceeing and DJing our wedding. My wife's family is Egyptian and they were able to blend in Arabic music with, R&B, Hip-Hop, Motown, and Pop perfectly. All of our guests had a great time dancing all night and were sad when it was time to leave. We highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture André, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

The DJ I worked with, for my daughter's wedding reception and dinner-dance, was wonderful: organizing various events for the evening; being there with the right music at the right time; and making suggestions for how things could run smoothly. And, of course, she picked wonderful music along with the married couple's requests. I would definitely recommend AJDJ Services!

Profile Picture Alice, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome dj! Great job Juan! Thank you so much for everything. You guys did a super smooth job. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Diana, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely happy with the level of service provided by Stacy and Juan at AJDJ. They were very responsive leading up to our wedding, and quite flexible accommodating our unorthodox needs: we split the music between AJDJ and a small band. Additionally, they dealt supremely well with putting on a surprise slide show that one of our guests had prepared. The music selection was also very good, drawing as we expected from our preferences but also changing it up a bit.

Profile Picture J, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very prfessional and easy to work with! I loved that I was able to pick my songs through a website and see the top songs that are played at weddings! I don't know how i would have managed to come up with so many good songs on my own! Kept my guests on the dance floor all night! Such a great time working with Stacy and Juan!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with AJDJ Services. Stacy was very helpful and responsive to our requests. She helped us develop our timeline and kept the party moving on the day of. The music was great and kept people dancing. I would definitely recommend Stacy and Juan to anyone planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is an awesome company to work with. I really appreciated how helpful stacy is i felt like she went above and beyond. Customer service is still out there and i found that with this company. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good DJ experience.

Profile Picture User6336140, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot speak more highly of AJDJ Services. Working with Stacy and Juan was absolutely amazing, and all of our guests loved them too. They kept people on the dance floor non-stop for over 3 hours. Their lighting services added a wonderful elegant touch to our dinner and then a fun party atmosphere to dancing. And throughout the entire process, Stacy was there providing fantastic, responsive suggestions that only improved the day and made it more stress free for my husband and me.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

AJDJ Services is an excellent choice for your wedding or events. They are professional and responsive. They do an excellent job providing their services. Stacy is an excellent MC and helps everything to run smoothly. Juan is an amazing DJ who keeps the party dancing. My guests had so much fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend AJDJ services.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used AJDJ for my wedding in October, I cannot say enough good things about this DJ service!! Highly, highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!! Responsive from day one, super professional. My original wedding venue fell apart 2 months before my wedding (which is a whole other story) at a time of complete panic, Stacy didn't bat an eye! Changed the venue - no problem. When we finally met up at the new venue to walk the space, the person was a no show. Again, Stacy didn't bat an eye! Just looked for plugs through the windows and kept on planning!! At a time when I was panicked, she was so professional, planning the time line of the wedding, thinking of all the little details we had forgotten like what song to walk to up and down the isle, during cake etc. After meeting with her that day my husband and I both felt like this was going to work out and be ok. And it was!!! Best day ever. Everyone commented that the music was great the whole time! They read the crowd perfectly and took suggestions. They also suggested (and we got) lighting for the big day, best call ever!! I'm just so, so glad we found them, they kept us grounded and couldn't have been happier with the results day of!!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Our DJ (Juan) got stuck in Georgia the day of the wedding due to a cancelled flight, but they still managed to find a great DJ to cover for him on super short notice. Very reliable service.

Profile Picture User6048771, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked AJDJ for our wedding a week ago and they were fantastic! We worked with Stacy and booked Alan as our DJ. Alan was super professional and is a very talented DJ. We really wanted to have a club like atmosphere with lots of lights and great music, Alan definitely delivered. We provided our own list of music, which by request, Alan incorporated into his own mixes and music selection. We found AJDJ to be very flexible and easy to work with. I'd definitely recommend AJDJ and Alan - they over delivered.

Profile Picture Dave, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Both Juan and Stacy were a pleasure to work with! Stacy was very attentive, and even suggested a song dedicated to my late mother which was a very sweet idea that I ended up doing. It was so nice that she took the time to get to know me to be able to suggest that. Juan's transitions were seamless, and Stacy was a great announcer, always speaking clearly and telling people what to do. I would totally hire them again.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with Stacy and Juan. They provided us with their DJ/MC services and photo-booth and kept the dance floor moving all night long. Very nice and friendly to work with, provided a lot of options to really make the evening about what the couple wants while providing professional advice. Very flexible with time and quick to respond to any changes and needs. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Stacy & Juan did an amazing job coordinating everything and were so pleasant to work with! I was very pleased with their services and have had friends ask who my DJ was so they can use them for their own wedding. They were fun and on top of everything.

Profile Picture User4509742, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

Stacy and Juan did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding. We were so thankful that they were still available when the DJ we had originally hired fell through. We are so glad he did because we got the best!

Since we live out of state, everything was done through e-mail or on their website and it worked out perfect.

Stacy is a fantastic MC and a great complement to Juan. They kept everything moving according to our timeline and all the guests were having a great time.

Thanks again!

Profile Picture User1636014, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We can't speak highly enough of Juan and Stacy and their DJ services - our entire experience working with them was fantastic. They took time to get to know us and our plans for the style of wedding we wanted. They were patient with us when we didn't submit our playlists until a few days before the wedding (oops!). On the day of our wedding, there was apparently an emergency and Stacy wasn't able to be there, but they had someone else fill in so seamlessly that we didn't even realize Stacy was missing until we noticed her replacement announcing our names for our grand entrance (he was also great, by the way). Best of all, Jose's skills on the turntable kept our dance floor bumping for hours - he's excellent at reading the crowd and mixing a variety of music while keeping everyone happy and entertained. If you're looking for a fantastic wedding DJ duo, look no further than Stacy and Jose with AJDJ!

Profile Picture User3789819, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews