404 Reviews for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's

Sound/PA System (43)
Uplighting (20)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (3)

Steve was fantastic! We were thrilled with the vibes he put off for our wedding

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was our dj on August 25th, 2018. He was phenomenal!!! He let us customize so much and his planning tool made everything so easy for the music choices and gave you great suggestions for during the ceremony. So many people commented on how great he was overall. I really struggled to first pick a DJ because i was worried they would be too cheesy or not do much, but AJ was absolutely perfect. There wasn't one thing I would have changed. It's hard to know what you're getting without a video of them actually at a wedding, but you don't need to worry. AJ was professional, got people out on the dance floor during slow times, and was just great to work with overall. I can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ AJ did a awesome job he was on time with everything. We loved that he had this web site where we can pick out the music we wanted and the timing of when we wanted it. He always got back to you in a timely manner with questions and was on top of when we need to meet. I would recommend him to anyone. Next time I need a DJ for something I know who I'm going to use!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

If you don’t hire AJ productions you will regret it. I cannot express how happy I was with Brad & our wedding. He was so helpful & really did a great job! We had a blast & everyone loved the music! It meant a lot to me that he went over every detail & truly cared about our day. I will always recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ!

Profile Picture Christy, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not possibly have asked for a better DJ than AJ for our wedding on August 11th. From the very first time I contacted him, he was supremely responsive and helpful. His video chats are a great way to get to know him and how he works, and to finalize plans for the big day ahead of time with no hassle or stress. As soon as we signed on for his services, he had our music planning scheduled out to a T; all we had to do was follow along his timeline and everything else took care of itself without any issues whatsoever. The online planner lays everything out for you and makes it easy to select the music you like (and don't like) and to schedule the reception down to the minute. On the day of the celebration, he was the ultimate professional. He took time and energy to learn the appropriate pronunciation for all the names of the bridal party members, was timely in MC'ing the festivities, and was a genius at making sure everyone stayed on the dance floor and had a great time. We quite literally could not have asked for a better DJ to work with; he was clearly the best vendor of our entire wedding and really made it an event for everyone to enjoy and remember. Thanks AJ!

Profile Picture Alex, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My now husband and I could not be any happier with our decision to hire AJ Productions to DJ our wedding on 8/4/2018. We were lucky enough to have AJ as our DJ, and he truly is a professional. To begin, the website that AJ Productions has set up to enter wedding details, song choices, timeline, etc. is user friendly and allowed us to have as much, or as little, control over the playlist as we wanted. Our main goal going into our wedding day was to have all of our guests out on the dance floor having an amazing time, and AJ delivered! We both received numerous compliments from family and friends as to how great the reception was and how professional/engaging AJ was throughout the evening. We highly recommend AJ to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

We were privileged to have Steve DJ our wedding. My sister used AJ at her wedding about 15 years ago and had a great experience. So when it was my turn, we reached out to him again and he recommended we use one of the other DJ's he works with, Steve. Steve was an absolute joy to work with. From the very first meeting, he was enthusiastic and adaptable to our plan/ideas. Music was important to myself and the groom, and Steve did not disappoint with making our day perfect. The website used by AJ and Steve was very easy to use and allowed us to customize our playlist. Steve did a great job mixing the songs we inputted and created exactly the vibe we wanted for each part of the reception. I would definitely recommend him to anyone having a wedding as an excellent choice. We love Steve and AJ!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bradley Maxwell was our DJ and it was so easy to communicate and plan with him and AJ. The online website to fill in songs and the timeline made it super easy to stay organized and plan all necessary songs. Everyone had a great time dancing and mentioned to us afterwards how great the DJ was.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

AJ was the DJ for our wedding on June 29 and he was amazing! He is super responsive, organized, and professional... and great at what he does. We wanted a fun wedding where guests were on the dance floor all night and AJ delivered - we had a blast! Also the online planning tool for the timeline and song choices was easy to use and really helpful. We cannot recommend his services enough - thanks again AJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AJ was fantastic! I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Katie , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

For our wedding on June 16, 2018 we hired AJ from the company of his own name to be our DJ. AJ was fantastic to work with from the start. We were able to do a facebook video conference with him and we liked him right away. He’s an easy going guy who has a lot of experience to provide an excellent event. He doesn’t resort to gimmick songs to get people on the dance floor, he just plays good music and has a great attitude that brings people out. We have had a lot of friends and family come up to us and say how good AJ was at the wedding and we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had some trouble with the presentation we had put together being played the way we wanted. Everything else was really fantastic!

Felt really good talking to the DJ. You brought up questions and concerns that we hadn't even thought of which was exactly what we needed. The program was really user friendly and we really appreciate how easy and broken down it was. We like the follow up in the feedback in staying in communication.

I do think some of the things we could have gone over a little bit earlier and then it wouldn't have been so harried at the very end. Timeline did change a lot up to the last minute as everyone weighed in but our DJ was really helpful and flexible trying it all in!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

AJ was the DJ for our wedding on June 2, 2018. He was absolutely incredible! He was always great leading up to the big day responding to emails or questions. He walked us through all our song choices and intro program in the week leading up to our wedding, and absolutely nailed every aspect of our big day! He played all the music we wanted to hear (even some less than standard requests) and all around kept the party going, everyone really had an amazing time. We wouldn't change a single thing and appreciate AJ for being a big part of making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ knows how to work the wedding crowd. You can tell immediately how organized and professional he is about this business. He is fun, charismatic, and the easiest person to work with in the hectic planning stages of a wedding. Worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding. He is the epitome of professional and works with you every step of the way to make sure the DJ experience you've imagined comes to life for your special day! He had an initial video chat with us to meet and begin planning, and set another meeting the week of the wedding which was really great and made us more comfortable going into our wedding day.

Additionally, has an amazing online planning tool that makes it incredibly easy to select all of your special songs, and the site gives you the ability to create your reception playlist (including do not play songs!). On the day of, he was integral in making sure the introductions, special dances, and speeches went off without a hitch! He was also able to provide microphones for the ceremony and the trio musicians, which made things that much easier for us to plan and gave us one less thing to worry about the day of. We would highly recommend AJ and AJ Productions!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad from AJ Productions served as the DJ for our wedding, and he was absolutely outstanding! He was extremely professional, played great songs that got everyone dancing and made only pertinent announcements. He helped us put together a coherent timeline and was great at keeping things flowing. The weather on our wedding day was kind of crappy and I was a bit indecisive about whether I wanted to do the ceremony outside or not (if I did it outside, Brad would have to put up another setup). Brad did not pressure me into a decision, even though it could potentially mean more work for him at the last minute, and he was super supportive of me as I deliberated, telling me he could move things at a moment's notice. I really appreciated that.

Another thing I liked about AJ's production is there web interface that makes organizing the ceremony/reception easy, and also the automated reminders about payment. With so much wedding stuff to do, having these reminders from vendors were very helpful, and it was very easy to add and search for music using the database the company uses. I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Aj is awesome!!! He dj’d two weddings we had been too and had to have him! So fun, plays to the crowd and has such a good selection of music!!! Music makes the wedding, and we’re thankful AJ was a part of our day!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used AJ as our DJ for our wedding on May 18th and we had a wonderful experience. He was so easy to work with leading up to and during the day of. He has an amazing online system that allowed both my wife and I as well as our friends and family to request songs as well as limiting some songs that we did not want people to play. He was an excellent resource to have when putting together our timeline and he made sure to keep everyone on track throughout the whole evening. One of the best things he did for us was open up the dance floor for about 30 minutes prior to our planned speeches and dances so that we could both have a chance to quickly eat while everyone was loosening up on the dance floor. I would recommend AJ to anyone and everyone and I could not have imagined our special without him leading the way.

Profile Picture Tristan, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was extremely organized and very helpful with picking songs leading up to the big day. It made planning much less stressful. He helped with the flow of the reception and made sure the dance floor was full the entire time.

Profile Picture Kelly , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brad was the DJ for our 6-hour reception on May 5th and he did an excellent job! He was great and easy to work with and kept the dance floor full all night. I would highly recommend AJ productions - they made the process super easy, were very organized, and had a great online portal to help with planning.

Photo for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Review
Photo for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Review
Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

AJ Did a wonderful job for our wedding! Not only were my wife and i extremely happy with how he kept everyone involved but my guests even took the time to tell us how great our DJ was. We highly recommend his services, you wont be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Krystal, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was our DJ at our wedding on 4/21/2018. AJ was recommended by my venue so I contacted him and I do not have any regrets hiring him. He is very professional and the video chat meetings prior to the wedding was extremely efficient. He organized the event on his website and I was given my login ID and password so I could upload all the order of wedding events to all the song lists. I highly recommend AJ if anyone is looking for a highly efficient, energetic and professional!

Profile Picture Eunice, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

AJ was our wedding DJ on 4/14/18, and he was amazing! From our first meeting we knew he was the right fit for us. His online event planner made picking songs and planning the reception so easy. He was a great MC for the evening and kept everyone on the dancing all night long. My guests had nothing but good things to say about him and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

Working with AJ was great throughout the whole planning process. His approach is very organized and ensured we would have everything just the way we wanted it. On the day of the wedding, AJ adapted very well to a last minute change at the venue. He hosted the wedding like a pro... In fact many of our guests that it was the most fun wedding they had been to, and I think AJ definitely had alot to do with that. We highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was our DJ and he was wonderful. He kept things flowing and played great music. The dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend AJ Productions for your wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Michele, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews