383 Reviews for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's

Uplighting (18)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (3)
383 AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Reviews

AJ Did a wonderful job for our wedding! Not only were my wife and i extremely happy with how he kept everyone involved but my guests even took the time to tell us how great our DJ was. We highly recommend his services, you wont be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Krystal, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was our DJ at our wedding on 4/21/2018. AJ was recommended by my venue so I contacted him and I do not have any regrets hiring him. He is very professional and the video chat meetings prior to the wedding was extremely efficient. He organized the event on his website and I was given my login ID and password so I could upload all the order of wedding events to all the song lists. I highly recommend AJ if anyone is looking for a highly efficient, energetic and professional!

Profile Picture Eunice, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

AJ was our wedding DJ on 4/14/18, and he was amazing! From our first meeting we knew he was the right fit for us. His online event planner made picking songs and planning the reception so easy. He was a great MC for the evening and kept everyone on the dancing all night long. My guests had nothing but good things to say about him and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

Working with AJ was great throughout the whole planning process. His approach is very organized and ensured we would have everything just the way we wanted it. On the day of the wedding, AJ adapted very well to a last minute change at the venue. He hosted the wedding like a pro... In fact many of our guests that it was the most fun wedding they had been to, and I think AJ definitely had alot to do with that. We highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was our DJ and he was wonderful. He kept things flowing and played great music. The dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend AJ Productions for your wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Michele, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were introduced to AJ through one of our other vendors, and could not have been happier with how everything turned out! He made everything leading up to the wedding extremely simple and we went into the reception worry-free. Since the wedding day we have had multiple guests comment on how fun the music was. We attribute this to AJ's ability to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor. If you're looking for a DJ I would look no further, you won't regret it one bit!

Profile Picture Ted, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Michele (me) were married on 11.11.17 and Brad Maxwell from AJ Productions was our DJ for our wedding ceremony. Tom and I were beyond pleased with our service from start to finish. AJ and Brad were both quick to respond to questions through emails and we Skyped with Brad a couple of times. How we found AJ Productions was, a friend had been at a wedding that AJ was DJing and raved about how wonderful he was and how much fun the wedding was. I contacted AJ immediately but he had another wedding on 11.11 so he highly recommended Brad. We also loved AJ Productions wedding link where we had control of our timeline and song selections. I highly recommend if you need a DJ, it will be a WIN WIN with either AJ or Brad. Thank you Brad for making Tom and my day so fabulous and thank you AJ for running such a top notch business. Our family and friends continue to say how wonderful our reception was and you were a big part of making it special.

Profile Picture Michele, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

I would definitely recommend AJ to anyone to be their wedding DJ! We were particularly impressed by how organized he is, and how well he communicates. His online website is very straightforward, and makes the whole experience of setting up music for your wedding as smooth as possible. On the day of our wedding, AJ did a fantastic job with everything - he played the music we love, got the crowd going, and was very charismatic and professional with all of our guests. Great job AJ!

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brad we would like to thank you for the GREAT job you did at our wedding last weekend. Everyone had a blast and several have commented on how good of a job you did. We have heard from several people who still have sore legs from all the dancing you made them do and want to say thanks one more time. We will definitely be reccomending you to anyone who may need your services. Thanks again Brad, it was a pleasure working with you!

Louis & Lauren Anuszewski

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ Smith was our DJ for our Wedding on November 4,2017 at Morningside Inn. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience than what we received. AJ was responsive, organized and helped our night be one to remember always. His energetic vibes and flow of music selection kept the dance floor going all night long. The uplighting packages offered set the mood of our venue perfectly! His website helped us organize our special songs and the type of music we wanted to play during the dinner and reception. Thank you AJ Productions and AJ Smith for helping our wedding event be more than we could have even imagined!

Profile Picture Heather & Jamie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

AJ Productions is such a great company to work with! AJ was the Dj for my wedding this past December 23rd! He went above and beyond to make the day perfect and special. He definitely has a way of getting people on the dance floor. Everyone that attended the wedding continues to tell me how amazing the Dj was! I highly recommend AJ Productions for your special day!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was our DJ for our wedding on 10/28/2017, and we were very happy with him! He has a super helpful website that makes it easy to put in all of your special song requests. The week of the wedding we had a phone call to go over each special song, the timeline, and name pronunciations. He pronounced everyone's names correctly at the wedding too! He did a great job of MCing the wedding in addition to DJing. He made sure everything happened when it was supposed to, made announcements when needed, and kept good music playing throughout. As a couple, we did not make many song requests and left it up to AJ. He did a great job reading the crowd. We had a packed dance floor which was really important to us. He was a total professional, and we had a great time dancing all night!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

AJ Productions was the DJ for our wedding. We picked the package with the set of LED lights for the ballroom and it was stunning. AJ did an amazing job during the reception, we had so much fun! He was also very helpful while we were planning our wedding. The website he provided was easy to use and very helpful. We highly recommend AJ Productions to anyone planning events.

Profile Picture R, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was the glue that held our whole reception together! From our initial video conference (very warm and thorough), to working with his web interface that builds music playlists and the event’s overall schedule, all the way through to our final dance of the night … AJ was always available, reliable and professional. We first became aware of his company while attending a friend’s wedding that he was DJ’ing - it was such a fun experience (Slayer was played at the groom’s request!) that we knew we found the DJ for our own upcoming wedding reception. When the bride's father put forth a last minute request to play a (surprise) video slideshow during the father/daughter dance, AJ was totally accommodating. At one point, we had some video projection complications (not at all AJ’s fault) that threw the schedule for a bit of a loop, but AJ comfortably rolled with the technical difficulties until they were resolved and kept the event moving without any issue and I had no idea! When we put together a Thriller flashmob, he made it easy to coordinate the when and how and this further speaks to his flexibility and professionalism. His web platform for event planning was also an invaluable tool that really helped us have a sense of how the reception would unfold. He kept the party going right up to the last minute and we and our guests had so much fun! We recommend him without hesitation for your wedding - thanks AJ!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

AJ was extremely professional and great to work with. We had issues with time management on the day of the wedding (completely our fault) and AJ adapted very well and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. He was very understanding and took as much pressure off of us as he could. He made sure to communicate with us well and we had a lot of fun on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Rony, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was the DJ at our wedding in October! We couldn't have asked for anything more! He willfully accepted everything we asked of him! He was easy to communicate with and made sure his communication with us and our bridal was always open and very clear. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about the "party atmosphere" at our wedding! We couldn't have asked for anything more! AJ, thank you for making our wedding reception as great as you did! We owe many of our smiles and our guests smiles to you!

Profile Picture Karly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was fantastic! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. From the ceremony to reception AJ was organized, reliable, tons of fun and made everything run smoothly. I highly recommend AJ for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

AJ was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! From the moment we met him we felt like friends. Throughout the process AJ was professional, personable, reliable, responsive, and accommodating. We spoke with him several times over the phone and through email. His online event planner was so helpful and easy to use. AJ knew our wedding venue and caterer very well and our ceremony and reception were seamless. We couldn't have asked for anything more!
AJ, thank you for all that you did to make our wedding day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Halicia, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

AJ was great! He was the DJ for our wedding on 9/21/2017, and he was very good at being both professional and fun.

From our first meeting, which was a Skype call for us all to get to know each other a bit, and for him to get a feel for what environment we wanted at our wedding, all the way through the emails and final phone call to confirm everything, he was always extremely organized and very flexible. We had some vague initial ideas for ceremony music selections, but after listening to some artists he recommended we ended up changing our selections. Not only is his library of music diverse, but he is familiar with a wide selection and can easily make suggestions for additional music to mix in with what we choose.

During the planning process, he had a website that we could use to make music selections for verious parts of the ceremony or reception, as well as for event planning, when he should do announcements, which family members to introduce, etc. Not something I expected to find when looking for a DJ, but it was extremely useful!

On our wedding day, everything went perfectly. We had an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception, and AJ had his equipment discreetly setup and ready to go. You almost didn't notice it during the ceremony because of how well it worked, it blended with the event so well. During the reception, he was very lively, making announcements, introducing toasts, and playing songs to get people up and dancing. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Caleb, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was the DJ for our wedding on 9/16/2017. We don't have enough good things to say about him and his services. From the very beginning, he was extremely approachable, flexible, and incredibly friendly! I asked many questions during the planning process, and I could always rely that he would respond to me immediately. We absolutely loved his planning tools - it took a lot of stress out of the wedding planning process.

At the ceremony and reception, he was AMAZING! Everyone was on the dance floor immediately, and we danced all night long! He played an incredible variety of songs that got everyone up and dancing. We are so happy we booked AJ and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had outlets wedding with Ray on 9/16/17 and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Between the online planning module and Ray and AJ helping along the way, the planning was super simple. The dance floor had people on it all night and every single person complimented the amazing array of music! I would recommend AJ productions and DJ Ray Der a hundred times over!!!

Photo for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Review - The dance floor was rocking all night!!!
Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad was an excellent DJ. Everything ran smoothly and the dance floor was hopping all night.

Profile Picture Philip, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad with AJ Productions KILLED IT at our wedding! We didn't have a typical sit down dinner, so we really needed our DJ help structure the evening. Brad did an amazing job, and kept people dancing all night. I couldn't recommend him more!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our wedding was on October 1, 2017 and DJ AJ with AJ Productions did a phenomenal job! He has this easy to use website that allows you to drag and drop songs (which there are thousands to choose from) to add to your playlist. There is even a pre-made timeline to help you get started with the events of your wedding. We had a few personal request that he fulfilled and did such a great job doing so. All of our guest RAVED about amazing and fun DJ AJ was! He definitely gets the party started and doesn't stop until the end! Thank you AJ for being such a big part of our big day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was awesome! We first video chatted and discussed every detail of the wedding and his online planner helped pick every song from the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. And he gave great insight and input into everything. It was the one part of my wedding that I didn't have to stress about. I knew I was in good hands with AJ! He came and set up early and was so professional and personable!

Photo for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Review