392 Reviews for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's

Uplighting (18)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (3)
392 AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Reviews

For our wedding on June 16, 2018 we hired AJ from the company of his own name to be our DJ. AJ was fantastic to work with from the start. We were able to do a facebook video conference with him and we liked him right away. He’s an easy going guy who has a lot of experience to provide an excellent event. He doesn’t resort to gimmick songs to get people on the dance floor, he just plays good music and has a great attitude that brings people out. We have had a lot of friends and family come up to us and say how good AJ was at the wedding and we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had some trouble with the presentation we had put together being played the way we wanted. Everything else was really fantastic!

Felt really good talking to the DJ. You brought up questions and concerns that we hadn't even thought of which was exactly what we needed. The program was really user friendly and we really appreciate how easy and broken down it was. We like the follow up in the feedback in staying in communication.

I do think some of the things we could have gone over a little bit earlier and then it wouldn't have been so harried at the very end. Timeline did change a lot up to the last minute as everyone weighed in but our DJ was really helpful and flexible trying it all in!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

AJ knows how to work the wedding crowd. You can tell immediately how organized and professional he is about this business. He is fun, charismatic, and the easiest person to work with in the hectic planning stages of a wedding. Worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding. He is the epitome of professional and works with you every step of the way to make sure the DJ experience you've imagined comes to life for your special day! He had an initial video chat with us to meet and begin planning, and set another meeting the week of the wedding which was really great and made us more comfortable going into our wedding day.

Additionally, has an amazing online planning tool that makes it incredibly easy to select all of your special songs, and the site gives you the ability to create your reception playlist (including do not play songs!). On the day of, he was integral in making sure the introductions, special dances, and speeches went off without a hitch! He was also able to provide microphones for the ceremony and the trio musicians, which made things that much easier for us to plan and gave us one less thing to worry about the day of. We would highly recommend AJ and AJ Productions!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad from AJ Productions served as the DJ for our wedding, and he was absolutely outstanding! He was extremely professional, played great songs that got everyone dancing and made only pertinent announcements. He helped us put together a coherent timeline and was great at keeping things flowing. The weather on our wedding day was kind of crappy and I was a bit indecisive about whether I wanted to do the ceremony outside or not (if I did it outside, Brad would have to put up another setup). Brad did not pressure me into a decision, even though it could potentially mean more work for him at the last minute, and he was super supportive of me as I deliberated, telling me he could move things at a moment's notice. I really appreciated that.

Another thing I liked about AJ's production is there web interface that makes organizing the ceremony/reception easy, and also the automated reminders about payment. With so much wedding stuff to do, having these reminders from vendors were very helpful, and it was very easy to add and search for music using the database the company uses. I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Aj is awesome!!! He dj’d two weddings we had been too and had to have him! So fun, plays to the crowd and has such a good selection of music!!! Music makes the wedding, and we’re thankful AJ was a part of our day!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used AJ as our DJ for our wedding on May 18th and we had a wonderful experience. He was so easy to work with leading up to and during the day of. He has an amazing online system that allowed both my wife and I as well as our friends and family to request songs as well as limiting some songs that we did not want people to play. He was an excellent resource to have when putting together our timeline and he made sure to keep everyone on track throughout the whole evening. One of the best things he did for us was open up the dance floor for about 30 minutes prior to our planned speeches and dances so that we could both have a chance to quickly eat while everyone was loosening up on the dance floor. I would recommend AJ to anyone and everyone and I could not have imagined our special without him leading the way.

Profile Picture Tristan, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was extremely organized and very helpful with picking songs leading up to the big day. It made planning much less stressful. He helped with the flow of the reception and made sure the dance floor was full the entire time.

Profile Picture Kelly , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brad was the DJ for our 6-hour reception on May 5th and he did an excellent job! He was great and easy to work with and kept the dance floor full all night. I would highly recommend AJ productions - they made the process super easy, were very organized, and had a great online portal to help with planning.

Photo for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Review
Photo for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Review
Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

AJ Did a wonderful job for our wedding! Not only were my wife and i extremely happy with how he kept everyone involved but my guests even took the time to tell us how great our DJ was. We highly recommend his services, you wont be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Krystal, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was our DJ at our wedding on 4/21/2018. AJ was recommended by my venue so I contacted him and I do not have any regrets hiring him. He is very professional and the video chat meetings prior to the wedding was extremely efficient. He organized the event on his website and I was given my login ID and password so I could upload all the order of wedding events to all the song lists. I highly recommend AJ if anyone is looking for a highly efficient, energetic and professional!

Profile Picture Eunice, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

AJ was our wedding DJ on 4/14/18, and he was amazing! From our first meeting we knew he was the right fit for us. His online event planner made picking songs and planning the reception so easy. He was a great MC for the evening and kept everyone on the dancing all night long. My guests had nothing but good things to say about him and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

Working with AJ was great throughout the whole planning process. His approach is very organized and ensured we would have everything just the way we wanted it. On the day of the wedding, AJ adapted very well to a last minute change at the venue. He hosted the wedding like a pro... In fact many of our guests that it was the most fun wedding they had been to, and I think AJ definitely had alot to do with that. We highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was our DJ and he was wonderful. He kept things flowing and played great music. The dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend AJ Productions for your wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Michele, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were introduced to AJ through one of our other vendors, and could not have been happier with how everything turned out! He made everything leading up to the wedding extremely simple and we went into the reception worry-free. Since the wedding day we have had multiple guests comment on how fun the music was. We attribute this to AJ's ability to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor. If you're looking for a DJ I would look no further, you won't regret it one bit!

Profile Picture Ted, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Michele (me) were married on 11.11.17 and Brad Maxwell from AJ Productions was our DJ for our wedding ceremony. Tom and I were beyond pleased with our service from start to finish. AJ and Brad were both quick to respond to questions through emails and we Skyped with Brad a couple of times. How we found AJ Productions was, a friend had been at a wedding that AJ was DJing and raved about how wonderful he was and how much fun the wedding was. I contacted AJ immediately but he had another wedding on 11.11 so he highly recommended Brad. We also loved AJ Productions wedding link where we had control of our timeline and song selections. I highly recommend if you need a DJ, it will be a WIN WIN with either AJ or Brad. Thank you Brad for making Tom and my day so fabulous and thank you AJ for running such a top notch business. Our family and friends continue to say how wonderful our reception was and you were a big part of making it special.

Profile Picture Michele, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

I would definitely recommend AJ to anyone to be their wedding DJ! We were particularly impressed by how organized he is, and how well he communicates. His online website is very straightforward, and makes the whole experience of setting up music for your wedding as smooth as possible. On the day of our wedding, AJ did a fantastic job with everything - he played the music we love, got the crowd going, and was very charismatic and professional with all of our guests. Great job AJ!

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brad we would like to thank you for the GREAT job you did at our wedding last weekend. Everyone had a blast and several have commented on how good of a job you did. We have heard from several people who still have sore legs from all the dancing you made them do and want to say thanks one more time. We will definitely be reccomending you to anyone who may need your services. Thanks again Brad, it was a pleasure working with you!

Louis & Lauren Anuszewski

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ Smith was our DJ for our Wedding on November 4,2017 at Morningside Inn. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience than what we received. AJ was responsive, organized and helped our night be one to remember always. His energetic vibes and flow of music selection kept the dance floor going all night long. The uplighting packages offered set the mood of our venue perfectly! His website helped us organize our special songs and the type of music we wanted to play during the dinner and reception. Thank you AJ Productions and AJ Smith for helping our wedding event be more than we could have even imagined!

Profile Picture Heather & Jamie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

AJ Productions is such a great company to work with! AJ was the Dj for my wedding this past December 23rd! He went above and beyond to make the day perfect and special. He definitely has a way of getting people on the dance floor. Everyone that attended the wedding continues to tell me how amazing the Dj was! I highly recommend AJ Productions for your special day!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was our DJ for our wedding on 10/28/2017, and we were very happy with him! He has a super helpful website that makes it easy to put in all of your special song requests. The week of the wedding we had a phone call to go over each special song, the timeline, and name pronunciations. He pronounced everyone's names correctly at the wedding too! He did a great job of MCing the wedding in addition to DJing. He made sure everything happened when it was supposed to, made announcements when needed, and kept good music playing throughout. As a couple, we did not make many song requests and left it up to AJ. He did a great job reading the crowd. We had a packed dance floor which was really important to us. He was a total professional, and we had a great time dancing all night!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

AJ Productions was the DJ for our wedding. We picked the package with the set of LED lights for the ballroom and it was stunning. AJ did an amazing job during the reception, we had so much fun! He was also very helpful while we were planning our wedding. The website he provided was easy to use and very helpful. We highly recommend AJ Productions to anyone planning events.

Profile Picture R, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AJ was the glue that held our whole reception together! From our initial video conference (very warm and thorough), to working with his web interface that builds music playlists and the event’s overall schedule, all the way through to our final dance of the night … AJ was always available, reliable and professional. We first became aware of his company while attending a friend’s wedding that he was DJ’ing - it was such a fun experience (Slayer was played at the groom’s request!) that we knew we found the DJ for our own upcoming wedding reception. When the bride's father put forth a last minute request to play a (surprise) video slideshow during the father/daughter dance, AJ was totally accommodating. At one point, we had some video projection complications (not at all AJ’s fault) that threw the schedule for a bit of a loop, but AJ comfortably rolled with the technical difficulties until they were resolved and kept the event moving without any issue and I had no idea! When we put together a Thriller flashmob, he made it easy to coordinate the when and how and this further speaks to his flexibility and professionalism. His web platform for event planning was also an invaluable tool that really helped us have a sense of how the reception would unfold. He kept the party going right up to the last minute and we and our guests had so much fun! We recommend him without hesitation for your wedding - thanks AJ!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

AJ was extremely professional and great to work with. We had issues with time management on the day of the wedding (completely our fault) and AJ adapted very well and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. He was very understanding and took as much pressure off of us as he could. He made sure to communicate with us well and we had a lot of fun on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Rony, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

AJ was the DJ at our wedding in October! We couldn't have asked for anything more! He willfully accepted everything we asked of him! He was easy to communicate with and made sure his communication with us and our bridal was always open and very clear. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about the "party atmosphere" at our wedding! We couldn't have asked for anything more! AJ, thank you for making our wedding reception as great as you did! We owe many of our smiles and our guests smiles to you!

Profile Picture Karly, 10/14/17, 1 Review