AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. Reviews

52 | Amesbury, MA

52 Reviews for AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 1
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 2

Natalie · Married on 09/27/2014

4.2
      3.5

AJ Edwards recently played during the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding and we are still receiving amazing reviews! He was very professional to work with and brought all of his own equipment to the venue. He made sure to understand the kind of music that we were interested in and even learned a new song for the bride's entrance for us! He is such a nice guy and most importantly, sounded amazing. If you are looking for a special flare to your ceremony or cocktail hour, AJ is your guy! We were honored to have such a talented musician at our wedding and look forward to seeing him play again in one of his future shows!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Rob · Married on 09/02/2017

0.4
      0.5

He didn't show up to my wedding! Said he forgot.... but took our money and deposited it.

Sent on 09/03/2017

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.'s reply:

Dear Ally & Rob,

I take full ownership of this terrible mistake. An irreplicable set of unfortunate circumstances contributed to my absence that I cannot publish here; however, I have processed your full refund. Please know that I intended no malice and am truly sorry.

Sincerely,