AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. Reviews

55 | Amesbury, MA

55 Reviews for AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 1
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 2
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 3

Christie · Married on 09/29/2012

We hired AJ to perform our ceremony music & cocktail hour music. To say he is incredible would be an understatement. He was professional, friendly, responsive and of course talented! He was willing to learn a few songs for us which was amazing. AJ is a true talent. Our wedding was enhanced by having him there. We are still getting compliments about the music. He is amazing. AJ always got back to me, worked with me to create the perfect ceremony music, and was genuinely happy to be a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/06/2012
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/27/2011

Aj is a friend of my husbands. Both of us knew we wanted to have Aj play at our vow renewal ceremony. He did an amazing job. My bridal party walked down the aisle to "Falling in love at a coffee shop" by Landon Pigg. I walked down the aisle to "Something" by The Beatles. When the ceremony was over, we exited to "Fight or Flight" by Aj.

I loved having my own unique wedding music, it was definitely different than any wedding I've ever been to!
    Aj did a fantastic job, and I'd recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/11/2010

I was lucky enough to stumble upon AJ playing at the bridal shop where my mother and I were shopping for my wedding dress. We were lucky enough to book him for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and would it again and pay 10 times as much he's that good! Since that day he has been a part of many many milestones in my and my families lives. Including my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.
    He is a crowd pleaser from the yongest to young at heart. I can't say or recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/27/2014

4.2
      3.5

AJ Edwards recently played during the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding and we are still receiving amazing reviews! He was very professional to work with and brought all of his own equipment to the venue. He made sure to understand the kind of music that we were interested in and even learned a new song for the bride's entrance for us! He is such a nice guy and most importantly, sounded amazing. If you are looking for a special flare to your ceremony or cocktail hour, AJ is your guy! We were honored to have such a talented musician at our wedding and look forward to seeing him play again in one of his future shows!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Rob · Married on 09/02/2017

0.4
      0.5

He didn't show up to my wedding! Said he forgot.... but took our money and deposited it.

Sent on 09/03/2017

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.'s reply:

Dear Ally & Rob,

I take full ownership of this terrible mistake. An irreplicable set of unfortunate circumstances contributed to my absence that I cannot publish here; however, I have processed your full refund. Please know that I intended no malice and am truly sorry.

Sincerely,