113 Reviews for AJ/DJ Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Disco Ball (1)
59 AJ/DJ Entertainment Reviews

AJ Studios was amazing! I used them for a DJ for our engagement party last November. Everyone loved the music and couldn't stop dancing! Almost a year later they we used them again for our wedding. They provided uplighting, gobo, smoke machine and a photo booth. Everyone loved the photobooth! They even give you access to all the pictures taken so you can download and save for later! They were on time. professional and friendly.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Charlie is one of a kind! He understood our taste in music and made the wedding a blast. Definitely set the scene for the day. Thank you for making the soundtrack to our day. I know our family thoroughly enjoyed you.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was a military wedding for my son and daughter in law. AJ studios were punctual, professional and personal in every aspect of their services. Jim and his staff helped to make this a wonderful experience for all involved!
I cannot give high enough praises for his efforts.

John

Profile Picture John, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Couldn't ask for a better photographer. Engagement pics came out great can't wait until the wedding day and working with AJ studios again!

Profile Picture Sacha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Great company! They knew exactly what we wanted and had great prices

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Met Jim and Charlie at a Bridal Show. I know it may sound 'corny' but in talking with Charlie I felt he knew what we were looking for regarding music at our wedding. The consultation went extremely well. Impressed by their presentation and then discussion regarding what we wanted on our wedding day. Having our own website to add specific song requests and what is to be played at the ceremony is just another reason why we selected AJ/DJ. Looking forward to finalizing everything shortly before our March date.

Profile Picture Marcia, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation

Jim was creative and extremely patient taking my family's holiday photos. A true professional with children - made it fun for both staged and candid shots. Photo proofs were shared within days. I've also used AJ Studios for client product shoots and videos... and again, excellent work every time. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7407843, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We had Jim O'Keefe as our photographer for our wedding this past weekend 10/15/16 he's very professional and patient! Very flexible. Very affordable our package included a videographer and photo booth that he gave us a great deal to accommodate our budget. I haven't seen my photo yet but I'm very confident they are going to be amazing.

Profile Picture J, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional and accommodating! Did a great job capturing my daughter's special day!

Profile Picture User7352576, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Great service it really made our day. Charlie was amazing. Wouldn't have changed anything.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Videography

They were attentive to our needs and were very friendly throughout the whole process

Profile Picture User7021375, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are patient and willing to work with you. I was extremely pleased with the service provided by AJ Studios and the products received from them. They are easy to work with and you will not be disappointed when using them. I would highly recommend AJ Studios and will be using them again.

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, on time and very good. I would recommend anybody getting married to use AJ studios for everything. Prices were good and everything came out beautiful. I'm not easily impressed, but I was Very impressed with the work AJ studios provided.

Profile Picture Sharita, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great to work with, reliable and pleasant. Most fun thing to do at the party.

Profile Picture Linda , 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

EXCELLENT JOB! Would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Deanna, 12/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth

Thank you, highly recommended, and very professional.

Profile Picture User6249684, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Our DJ contacted us to find out the type of party we were having, the age groups of the attendees, and what kind of music we preferred. We were also asked if we had any special requests as far a songs and any other accommodations.
The DJ arrived very early to set up too.
The dance floor was always crowded and everyone enjoyed themselves thanks to a great job by the DJ.

Profile Picture Gus , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our DJ called well in advance to introduce himself and to ask what kind of party and crowd would be attending the party. He also asked us for song requests ahead of time so he would make sure he had the songs. The dance floor was crowded the whole nite and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture User6178991, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was wonderful to work with

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Very professional we were very satisfied with their service.

Profile Picture User6084406, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Photobooth

Dj Danny Dlux was incredible. He listened to all of our requests and ensured it was smooth. The open photo booth was also an amazing thing to see. Every guest had gone through and I got copies of every picture. I would use dj Danny Dlux and the photo booth for every even in my future.

Profile Picture Matthew , 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jim was extremely professional and easy to work with. Jim's video created a great memory of our special day. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Steven, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This event was our 50th wedding anniversary party. I was referred to you by Constantine at Pantagis when we booked our party.
Constantine gave you a very high recommendation and said we would be happy with your service. He was right. I talked to
DJ Charlie when we booked your service. I liked Charlie when I first talked to him on the phone. He was polite, courteous and easy
to talk to. He said he would be honored to do our party as a 50th wedding celebration is such a wonderful event. He went over the
cost for the event, song selections we may want and other details. We booked on 5/30/2015 and Charlie kept in touch all the way.
He was very attentive during our event and played all the songs that we requested. He was very good with my guests, playing their
song requests and was very active on the dance floor . My wife and I were extremely pleased with Charlie and would certainly
ask for him and your company for any future events. Thank You very much for a great service rendered to our family and guests.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, One Event Per Day

Our wedding celebration turned out wonderful thanks to AJ/DJ Entertainment. Everyone loved the photobooth and the many props, and was thankful that Jim was able to accommodate us for the entire night! DJ John and MC Charlie kept everyone dancing all night long! Jim's photography came out beautiful and we have an album and all our pictures to remember our special night! They made our event truly special and would reccomend AJ/DJ entertainment to anyone.

Profile Picture User6178586, 2+ years ago, 1 Review