18 Reviews for aisle coordinate

18 aisle coordinate Reviews

Becky was an absolute superstar!! We booked her so far in advance, I thought she would forget about us! But, of course, she didn't! She called about once a month to check in on how things were coming along. Any time I had a question or concern, she was very quick to respond, was professional and understanding. When the big day finally came, Becky and wonderful assistant really stepped up. The day before our wedding, we had an absolute DISASTER with another vendor. It was our rental company, who brought unprofessionalism and poor service to a new extreme. My family and I were unable to get anything done because of their mistakes. Becky came through for us 100% She took the reins (at my request), dropped everything, and worked her tail off to get it all done. I would hire her again and again (although I hope I don't have to ;)
Her rates were reasonable, and she has the perfect balance of professionalism, humor, and enthusiasm!

Profile Picture sandra, 1/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky helped us with our wedding rehearsal and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. She has a great personality and offered us creative Ideas.

Thank You!

Marisa and Mike

Profile Picture Michael, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky helped to relieve a lot of anxiety and stress that comes with being the mother of the bride. When I first met her she spoke of details that I had not yet anticipated. I was able to enjoy our day without worrying about problems that could arise because I knew that Becky would take care of them without my even knowing they were there.I would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture User4563488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Becky from Aisle Coordinate for day-of wedding planning services for my wedding this past weekend. I simply cannot speak highly enough of Becky and her assistant Juliet! The both of them were there the entire day taking care of my every need and even anticipating my needs before I could! From helping my MOH learn to properly use Hollywood tape to swatting bees away from my mother during our outdoor photos, Becky and Juliet were with me every step of the way taking care of me and my entire bridal party. The onsite coordinator at my venue was fantastic but I just felt an extra level of comfort having Becky in my corner to make sure everything ran smoothly all day. My mother summed it up perfectly the next day when she said she was very concerned about having Becky withdrawal!

Thank you to Aisle Coordinate, Becky and her team!

Profile Picture User4275896, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky was an amazing Day-Of coordinator. She was recommended to me by my sister-in-law who utilized her services 7 years prior. My husband and I have been planning our June 21st, 2014 wedding in Cape Cod from Boulder, Colorado for the past 18 months. We were worried that the distance would be an issue when trying to communicate our wedding wants and needs. However, Becky was able to pull all of our wedding dreams together, creating a gorgeous ceremony space and inconspicuously guiding us through the evening. The only problem was that the night went so fast :(

I would recommend Becky and Aisle Coordinate to anyone in need of assistance when planning their wedding.

Profile Picture allyson, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky is amazing at organizing and suggesting vendors, ideas. She has energy, she is smart supportive. I have given two weddings and Becky made both of them go smoothly. I have told so many people, enjoy your wedding and get Becky to be there for you. It is like she is 10 people and she doesn't show stress. I also like her as a person.

Profile Picture pauline, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Aisle Coordinate for my wedding was the best decision I made! Becky was absolutely wonderful- I can't say enough good things about her! She was extremely knowledgeable, flexible, creative, and kind. Because of her expertise, the wedding day went so smoothly. Even with pending thunderstorms during an outdoor wedding, Becky didn't even flinch. She made sure everything was perfect and that I did not have to worry about a thing. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day knowing that Becky was in charge and taking care of everything! Any bride and groom would be very, very lucky to work with Becky on their wedding!

Profile Picture Val, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply AMAZING! Initially my fiancé (turned husband!) and I contacted Aisle Coordinate in hopes of finding a day-of coordinator to help us organize and execute our ceremony for our large outdoor wedding located in the middle of nowhere on a working horse ranch. It was a big challenge, and one that Becky and her team readily accepted. After a few short weeks I realized I would need Becky for much more than simple ceremony organization. Because of Becky and her team, we were able to overcome so many problems created by our difficult reception location like chair shortages, melting cakes, angry mother-in-laws, and a lack of drinking water, without the guests (or myself at the time) ever knowing a thing! Becky is so sharp – she thinks on her feet and can solve any problem! She is patient and kind, but knows when to be firm to make sure things are done to the bride’s liking. I’ll never forget the moment right before I began my walk down the aisle with my Dad. Becky was there signaling for us when to start walking and when my turn came, she cued the music and turned and looked at me before we started our walk. She was so calm and strong, and gave me great peace in that moment. She told me to take a deep breath and reminded me about what was important in that moment, and of all the awesome adventures awaiting my husband and I on our upcoming honeymoon. She helped me clear my head and focus on my marriage – not just my wedding. Her services are invaluable. She is like a port in a storm. I could never have enjoyed my wedding day like I did without her help.

Profile Picture Amie, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply stated, Becky is phenomenal. I feel so fortunate to have had her there to coordinate our wedding. Everything went so smoothly, it could not have been more perfect. She is extremely organized and always a step ahead of everyone else. She strives to make the planning process as stress free as possible and is willing to go above and beyond to help make your day everything you dream it to be. Aisle Coordinate is the best of the best! We cannot thank you enough for all you have done!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful planner! Had everything you might need in an emergency (torn hem, lost button,etc) in her magic box at the ready!

Profile Picture User2737813, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't say THANK YOU enough to Becky for all that she did to make our wedding such a success! We truly could not have done it without her. Her knowledge and expertise as a seasoned wedding coordinator were evident from Day 1. Becky's suggestions and ideas were always reflective of our personalities and our vision for our special day. Everyone commented on how smoothly everything went the day of the wedding. She made sure it was an event to remember. We got to sit back and enjoy the moment without having to stress about any of the details. Bringing Becky on board was one of the best decisions we made. Her prices were affordable and we definitely got our money's worth! Thank you again Becky!!

Profile Picture User2767804, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky helped us to have a wonderful, organized rehearsal, ceremony and reception. There was seamless coordination betwen our caterer, other vendors and Becky and we can't thank her and her assistant enough for creating a wonderful, relaxing day for our family. She even helped us to find a great babysitter for all the little ones at the reception.

Profile Picture User2013561, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky was amazing as a coordinator. She called me minutes after I sent her my inquiry email, after chatting with her on the phone, I couldn't wait to meet her. She was already so helpful and we hadn't even agreed to work with her yet! When my fiancee and i met with her, after just a few minutes, I knew she understood "us" and th ekind of wedding we wanted to have. Becky is extremely organized and really kept us on track. As we got closer to the big day and had the rehearsal, she really was able to take charge and keep everyone on track, and kept me as calm as possible. The day of, she did everything and anything to make sure our day went off flawlessly. I know that I would not have had the wedding I had without her.

The bet way I could explain what it is like to have Becky working at your wedding would be to say it's like having your best friend who understands all about you coordinating your wedding. She is great, the epitome of professionalism, she is a problem solver and quick thinking.

I would highly reccomend Becky at aisle coordinate.

Profile Picture Alida , 10/22/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky was the first Wedding Professional I met with all the way back in March 2009! I knew right away that I wanted a Day of Coordinator, and when a colleague recommended her, we scheduled a meeting ASAP. I immediately took a liking to this SMART, humorous, organized and totally knowledgeable gal and we booked her for Day of Coordination.

We wanted our wedding day to be completely stress free for not just us, but our parents, too. There are so many little things to remember and go over up until (and, on the day of) the wedding. My husband and I can say that our day was 100% perfect/amazing/breathtaking!

Throughout my planning process, I met with Becky several times to talk about our big day and how the planning was going. When I had dozens of options to choose from for a specific detail, she helped me narrow things down and make decisions. She gave honest, insightful advice on, not only the wedding itself, but some sticky relationships we all may have in our lives. Truth be told, we don’t know what we would have done without her.

Two weeks before the wedding, Becky had me fill out worksheets with complete information on all of our wedding professionals working with us that day, along with the wedding party processional/entrance orders, how our reception would be set up, formal photo routine, etc…all of those details. During the last week before the wedding, we decided we wanted Becky at our ceremony rehearsal to make sure all the details were in order at the church. She facilitated the rehearsal and established communication with our priest, and got to know the wedding party which made it more fun the next day! Having her there really ensured that all went smoothly the next day.

Becky arrived at my house around 11:30 am while us girls were getting ready; she even made a stop at the Crowne Plaza to pick up some "thank you" signs we were going to use later in the day for photos. She brought the bouts and corsages to the church, pinned them on the gentlemen, organized the programs, and likely more that I don't even know about because I wasn't there! :)

While taking formal photos, part of my dress tore (and Becky realized it – not me!). As soon as we arrived at our venue, Becky was sitting on the floor sewing away while I snacked on crackers. She held up a mirror so I could apply more lipstick. She helped my Maid of Honor bustled my complicated dress. She helped me with my garter “situation”. It goes on!

Not only was she a top-notch Day of Coordinator, she became a friend that I could turn to. She positively affected my life! I’m not sure how many brides can walk away from their wedding calling their wedding professionals “friends”.

Becky is just fantastic, a great person, and a true inspiration and I couldn't recommend her more for wedding planning and coordinator.

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/29/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky is wonderful resource, especially for individuals who are looking for assistance with execution of the event while still having the prominent decision over details. Though Becky also offers full service packages to arrange for vendors, we especially appreciated her ability to coordinate vendors we had chosen who were arriving from throughout the country. She was calm under pressure and kept the day running smoothly despite some significant hiccups in the day of which I was unaware thanks to her professionalism. I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I first met Becky when she coordinated my sister in laws wedding. As soon as I got engaged, asking Becky to help with my wedding was the first decision I made and it was worth every penny. We needed help finding some vendors and Becky's recommendations were excellent. She provided power points with recommendations and which helped decision making so much! I loved every single vendor we worked with based on her recommendations. Vanessa assisted with the day of coordination, and everything went very smoothly. It helped relieve stress knowing I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding! Overall I could not have asked for better help and when my friends are going to get engaged, I will make sure to recommend Aisle Coordinate!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/14/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky was amazing at helping us coordinate our ceremony. She allowed us to use her just for specific things which I thought was great! We would def recommend her for people looking to have someone coordinate their day. Without her we would have been lost!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/23/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Becky was amazing! Not only was she organized and on top of everything, she was also very calming and reassuring, making it clear that i was not to stress at all in the days leading to or on my wedding day. She was SO flexible and creative and personally committed to solving any issue - when I wanted a candy bar at the last minute but lived out of state and hadn't planned for this new twist, Becky stored ALL of the candy in her own home!!! She treats you like a true friend, but also runs a tight ship to ensure the wedding is perfectly coordinated. Five stars all around!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/13/07, 1 Review