5 Reviews for Airtel Plaza Hotel

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)

Love this venue! Joy and Brittany did a great job helping me plan everything and there wasn't a moment that I felt disappointed. All the staff at the hotel were great also ! my wedding was great and full of fun couldn't ask for a better venue. thanks to everyone who got involve and helped me on my big day.

Love-Rosie and Andrew

Profile Picture Rosalina, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Wireless Internet, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Cash Bar, Open Bar, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at the Airtel Plaza hotel and we could not have been happier. First and foremost the Director Joy LaRosa was TRULY a God send! She was extremely friendly, personable and amazing in meeting all of our needs and expectations. She showed impeccable professionalism and was exceedingly helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and answered all of my calls, emails and texts... even when i was being a nervous/ anxious bride in the middle of the night!! I had about 125+ guest that day who raved for weeks about how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had! Food was catered to each individual guest including vegetarians and kids! The ceremony which was held outside was gorgeous and was set up promptly; the reception space was more than what i could ask for! The staff was friendly, punctual and the bar was on point!
And if that was'nt enough!!!! We were gifted a complementary extra large king suite (one of there largest rooms) that had a very large hot tub on the balcony!! Beautiful room and an amazing view! We also received Champagne and a fruit & chocolate platter to our room when the night was over! Every small detail that was added to our wedding experience at the Airtel Plaza Hotel was impeccable and astounding! Having our wedding here created such beautiful memories that will be unforgettable!

Profile Picture Armisetti, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience could be summarized in one word: Amazing. Airtel Plaza was the best choice for our weeding venue. Joy was the lady that helps us from beginning to end and made this experience go super smooth. She was very helpful, and attentive to every detail, I have so much to thank her and all the staff that made this possible. And what to say about the food; it was Delicious. Thank you so much Joy, and all the staff at Airtel Plaza.

Profile Picture Beatriz, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

we can only say positive things about this little hidden jewel. The staff at Airtel Plaza , especially their event coordinator Alma G. was above and beyond helpful, professional, friendly, flexible and full of ideas. We got great service, most of our guests were from out of town and stayed in the Airtel Plaza Hotel. They all said that the service was very friendly, the rooms very very clean and the food very reasonably priced and delicious. The food for our wedding was delicious. Our guests complimented the food and the drinks a lot. Our honeymoon suite overlooked the airport, was very spacious and clean. The room service was exceptional! We wish we could do it all over again. Highly recommend it

Profile Picture User1012290, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews