AirBrush Tanning By Barb Reviews

8 | Mount Wolf, PA

8 Reviews for AirBrush Tanning By Barb

8 AirBrush Tanning By Barb Reviews

Sara · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing airbrush tan! No smell, no streaks and Barb is very friendly and knowledgeable. Very affordable as well! I will definitely be going back in the future. She made me feel beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 06/13/2018

AirBrush Tanning By Barb's reply:

Sara thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad your day was awesome!

Jacqualyn · Married on 05/23/2015

Barb is awesome. I went to barb for the first time in 2011 after I did a ton of research on airbrush tans since I've seen a lot of my friends get really bad spray tans before and did not want to make the same mistake. Thank God I took the time to research because Barb is awesome. I have very fair skin so I was nervous Of how I would look but it looked natural and amazing. She's always accommodating too...I ran late a few times and she didn't bat an eye. She really is the best around!

J · Married on 09/15/2012

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding last weekend and needed some color for my orange dress. Went to Barb's and it was so worth it. Pricing was great and the experience so much more positive than previous spray tan booth (Mystic Tan). She made efforts to make me comfortable, her studio was professional (she turned part of her garage into a studio) and she knew how to instruct me on caring for the tan. 1 week later and it still looks great. I received many compliments on it looking like I had been outdoors in the sun. Highly recommended. I will be back!

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2012

Never having gotten an airbrush tan before, I had wanted to do a "trial" run before my wedding. However, everything came down to the last minute and before I knew it, the wedding was only 5 days away. I found Barb online and called her immediately. She explained the whole process to me and put me at ease about not having a "trial" run. She was able to set up an appointment for the next day (since she deemed that would result in the best color for the wedding.) Even though I was an hour late, she spent as much time as she felt I needed to even out my different skin tones. With her expertise, there were no "trial" runs necessary. I received so many compliments about how natural my tan was. Being a very pale redhead, the tan was just the right color! Barb was very accessible and I even received a follow-up email the next morning to remind me how to best care for my new tan.

Lori · Married on 07/31/2011

This is a correction/clarification to my earlier post. First - I meant to give Barb 5 out of 5 on everything, but I guess my mouse scroll rolled down the flexibility score by accident. Barb WAS very flexible with my schedule and got me in as soon as possible (since I waited until 2 days before the wedding)! Second - to clarify, my sister went to an automatic spray tan booth and we couldn't tell a difference between her before and after look - she looked the same. So she felt she it was a waste of money; whereas with my air-brush tan by Barb, we all noticed a difference. I had a healthy glow and it looked really natural. Sorry for any confusion in my previous post.

• I

Christie · Married on 05/14/2010

I had the pleasure of utilizing Barb's services prior to leaving for my destination wedding in Jamaica in May 2010 -- she was fabulous to deal with, very flexible with her schedule and her work was beautiful! She took into account that my skin is typically very fair, and was careful not to go too dark with me so that I would not look unnatural! I can easily say that Barb gave me the perfect sunkissed glow I had requested for my wedding photos, and people are still commenting on how great my tan looked in our pictures!

Also, by taking advantage of the wonderful "buy 2 get 1 free" special she was offering, I was able to do a trial run, as well as the session the day before we left for our trip, and the color was still perfect 4 days later on our Big Day! And what really impressed me about Barb was that even though she had a family emergency going on during the morning of my pre-wedding trip appointment, she still found a way to get me in -- she said she'd never let a bride down, and she said certainly didn't! (Thanks for everything, Barb!) I am looking forward to going back to her again just before my stateside/follow-up reception in August, and any other time I need a perfect, sunless tan!

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2009

If you want a gorgeous glow on your wedding day, give her a call! Barb is awesome at what she does! I used her for my July 25 wedding and I am so happy that I did. I got sick right before my wedding and looked terribly pale. I'm not great with tanning since I have sensitive skin, so I gave Barb a call about two weeks before the big day just to try spray tanning. AMAZING! The color is so natural (and a lot nicer looking than frying yourself in a tanning bed). I got another spray two days before the wedding, and it was perfect. Click on my screen name to view my profile photo to see for yourself. VERY NATURAL, just a slight glow, and absolutely no orange or anything like that.

Lori · Married on 07/31/2011

Barb did an excellent job w/my spray tan. I needed some color for a wedding I was in and that's just what I got! The tan looked natural and stayed on for almost 2 full weeks. Unfortunately, my sister went to a spray tan both and we couldn't tell a difference. Whereas mine looked great and I looked healthy! It felt really good to have some color. Best of all, having color makes you look thinner, while your teeth and eyes appear whiter. Barb was on time, efficient and friendly. Thanks Barb for a job well done. I will definitely use you again in the future!